Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Official Pre-season Testing Thread

Thanks for the pics and times, Boudica.

Would you call me biased if I said that the R28 is the most beautiful car ever, bar none? :wub:

Anyways, I couldn't really look that much at the pics, being at work and all. But that car's surely looks mean! :ph34r:

That, or blind :P It looks ok from where I'm sitting, the Ferrari is in another world when it comes to looks.

Very nice pics!

Would you call me biased if I said that the R28 is the most beautiful car ever, bar none? :wub:

Anyways, I couldn't really look that much at the pics, being at work and all. But that car's surely looks mean! :ph34r:

Yeah,it's cute :wub: but you the Ferrari is even cutier.

Very nice pics!

Yeah,it's cute :wub: but you the Ferrari is even cutier.

No, no...don't fight your feelings for me. It's OK, happens to every woman, nothing to be ashamed! :whistling:

As for the Ferraris...bah..."look! look! we made a red car! see? it's red!". Those guys lack imagination. I don't see them having a succesful career at F1. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

No, no...don't fight your feelings for me. It's OK, happens to every woman, nothing to be ashamed! :whistling:

As for the Ferraris...bah..."look! look! we made a red car! see? it's red!". Those guys lack imagination. I don't see them having a succesful career at F1. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

:lol:

I see your point.They wont get too far...

Btw,Renault's imagination for livery was a complete catastrophe.I'd rather have a completely black car. :D

unfortunately the Quiet One, I dare say, it is like that....worse was the goddamn flippin flies, they're everywhere! and I had to go to hotels to use the loo... sad but true

Yes, the Lesotho stereotype is one that sticks unfortunately even in South Africa, Lesotho is viewed as a very poor country. What draws most people to Lesotho is the natural scenery, so if you are not into that kind of thing it might be somewhat unpleasant.

Where you there during the rain period or was it just hot?

The weather is sunny and the sky is clear. It is expected to remain like this the whole day, although there might be some clouds in the afternoon.

Testing will start at 10h00, and not at 9h00 like on the other circuits.

All the teams are getting ready to start, they are starting their engines. There is expected to be around 25 000 spectators today at the track today.

Heidfeld, Liuzzi and Bourdais are the only drivers that have been doing some longer stints. The others remain in the pits or only do two laps and then return to the pits.

1. Massa Ferrari 1:13.379 6

2. Raikkonen Ferrari 1:13.465 9

3. Alonso Renault 1:13.990 5

4. Nakajima Williams 1:14.230 9

5. Heidfeld BMW 1:14.363 9

6. Vettel Toro Rosso 1:14.430 9

7. Bourdais Toro Rosso 1:14.519 10

8. Glock Toyota 1:15.114 9

9. Rosberg Williams 1:15.254 6

10. de la Rosa Mclaren 1:15.318 5

11. Kovalainen Mclaren 1:15.374 6

12. Trulli Toyota 1:17.325 6

13. Liuzzi Force India 1:18.096 7

Today McLaren are testing front wheel shields (hubcaps) AKA Ferrari, the McLaren shields are a lot flatter, with the duct outlet at 5 o'clock.