Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Super Bowl

Giants to win 31 to 28...yes...missed field goal by the Pats, and then it will be perfect-season-what?

But then the Pats have got Welker and Moss.....

Maybe 31 - 28 to the Pats then...

No...wait.....31 - 28 Giants...

Ah farck it....they'll be some hooping and some hollering and some rubbing of the pig skin...oo er....

Another Hmmm?

Skip the first minute...

This proves never ever go for something which they give free in Japan...

Have you guys watched Takeshi's Castle??

:lol:

Yeah.It's a classic.It's "dubbed" but the voices in Spanish don't traslate anything,they just make fun of the contestants...so funny.

:lol:

Yeah.It's a classic.It's "dubbed" but the voices in Spanish don't traslate anything,they just make fun of the contestants...so funny.

Yup in India they got a damn good commmentator to make fun of the contestants as well...

I need to watch that show, oh well you tube, till i get home...

Superbowl....Bah. Just sweaty boys playing with their balls. The real men are racing cars.

Your post reminded me of a quote, I couldn't quite remember what it was, then I saw it was your sig! :lol: Just thought I'd share that...

Have you guys watched Takeshi's Castle??

Yeah we get that over here :lol:

:whistling:

Yeah, I like to whistle too. What songs do you like to whistle? I like to whistle a song called "Killing Bald Guys with Chainsaws". Have you ever heard it?

In other news, I don't know what to say. But I do feel a lot better after punching the hell out of random pieces of furniture that I don't own.

Not to inflame any Patriots fans, but the old adage holds for both McLaren and New England, "Cheaters never prosper." Of course this is coming from a Bears fan....

In other news, I don't know what to say. But I do feel a lot better after punching the hell out of random pieces of furniture that I don't own.

I know the feeling of following your team, them getting to the Grand Final (or Super Bowel in yourcase) and then to see them lose by the tinniest of margins.

Yeah, I like to whistle too. What songs do you like to whistle? I like to whistle a song called "Killing Bald Guys with Chainsaws". Have you ever heard it?

Yeah, I love you too! :P

Please don't kill me?

Not to inflame any Patriots fans, but the old adage holds for both McLaren and New England, "Cheaters never prosper." Of course this is coming from a Bears fan....

You do know that EVERY team, including the Jets who video taped the Patriots in the playoffs last year, video tapes. It's an unwritten law not to tell, but Mangina is a douche and a half. We served our penalty, and beat the Jets and every other team we played along the way. **** you.

Yeah, I love you too! :P

Please don't kill me?

I won't kill you. But I will murder you.

You do know that EVERY team, including the Jets who video taped the Patriots in the playoffs last year, video tapes. It's an unwritten law not to tell, but Mangina is a douche and a half. We served our penalty, and beat the Jets and every other team we played along the way. **** you.

Eli did beat that.

Shazam.

A shame we dont get see see that fourth helmet in your sig Eric. Bad luck mate.

I told ya it would be the Giants! Now, what was that about a perfect season??????????? :P

It's ok Eric - the Giants did it to my Bills back in the '90's too....damn rotten Giants...grr..spit...grrr....

Always next year.....

On the brighter side, they won't be picking last in the draft... :D

I told ya it would be the Giants! Now, what was that about a perfect season??????????? :P

It's ok Eric - the Giants did it to my Bills back in the '90's too....damn rotten Giants...grr..spit...grrr....

Always next year.....

On the brighter side, they won't be picking last in the draft... :D

Is that how the NFL draft works. I ask because in the AFL the draft order is decided by the regular season and not the finals.

While I feel bad for Eric that his team lost, I thought it was a great game. A real nail-biter. I like close games, and this one was just that. It was anyone's game right up until the very end.

I saw it at a friend's house, and one of the guys there was a serious NY fan. When they caught the first TD pass, he jumped out of his chair so fast that he pulled a muscle in his leg, and he was almost down for the count! :lol:

Both teams fought hard though. They both deserved to win, but there can be only one I suppose.

I saw it at a friend's house, and one of the guys there was a serious NY fan. When they caught the first TD pass, he jumped out of his chair so fast that he pulled a muscle in his leg, and he was almost down for the count! :lol:

Ich habe keine Idee, was Ihr Sprechen :D

I haven't heard that song, but I bet it's in a minor chord. Tension, impending doom, etc, are always in minor chords :whistling:

I was dancing on the whipped corpse of the pink patsies and their so smug and arrogant fans. I hate the Giants but they put an old fasion butt whipping on Brady and his bunch. Brady spent more time on his back and face than a whore during Mardi Gras, the patsies got further exposed as an old and small defence and the o-line spent more time on their backsides than toddlers in a sandbox.

18-1 just means you are 1st loser, all of your smug arrogance went down the crapper eh .....................................

Eric I'm trying real hard not to call you out, but your old sig just made the whipping that much better.hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.........................

Sorry Eric. They really should have won.

Welker played an awesome game. Feel for you man!

But......

I did win $50.00 out of it.

Actually thought the Patriots were gonna win.

About a month ago my brother-in-law said Brady is one of the best QBs of all time. I disagreed with him and next thing I know.... I am making (the stupidest) bet that N.E. doesn't win the SuperBowl this year. Thought for sure they would, but this morning,anyways, glad they didn't.

I would've stayed up for the whole thing but I had college..

Pretty awesome event I must say.

Pats were winning when I left and given their record thought they'd win.

Shame, but atleast it's not like they haven't won for ages.

Eli did beat that.

Shazam.

Eli didn't beat them. Their defense did. Eli isn't that good. Our defense is just too old.

I was dancing on the whipped corpse of the pink patsies and their so smug and arrogant fans. I hate the Giants but they put an old fasion butt whipping on Brady and his bunch. Brady spent more time on his back and face than a whore during Mardi Gras, the patsies got further exposed as an old and small defence and the o-line spent more time on their backsides than toddlers in a sandbox.

18-1 just means you are 1st loser, all of your smug arrogance went down the crapper eh .....................................

Eric I'm trying real hard not to call you out, but your old sig just made the whipping that much better.hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.........................

Yeah, Brady's protection sucked, and Brady's not very mobile. He couldn't outrun a Tata Nano with three flat tires.

Well, I can take it, and 18-1 doesn't mean we're the first loser. It means we ****ing suck. I see that record as 0-1. 18 wins that meant nothing, 1 loss that meant it all. And yeah, I know, I know...I feel some nostalgia coming on. Who remembers the World Series?

Sorry Eric. They really should have won.

Welker played an awesome game. Feel for you man!

But......

I did win $50.00 out of it.

Actually thought the Patriots were gonna win.

About a month ago my brother-in-law said Brady is one of the best QBs of all time. I disagreed with him and next thing I know.... I am making (the stupidest) bet that N.E. doesn't win the SuperBowl this year. Thought for sure they would, but this morning,anyways, glad they didn't.

Brady's really good, but I wouldn't say much about all-time til his career is over. He is probably the best current QB though. It's close with him and Eli's husband, err brother, Peyton.

With that, I offer my final thought: Red isn't your color, Bill.

Eli didn't beat them. Their defense did. Eli isn't that good. Our defense is just too old.

Yeah, Brady's protection sucked, and Brady's not very mobile. He couldn't outrun a Tata Nano with three flat tires.

Well, I can take it, and 18-1 doesn't mean we're the first loser. It means we ****ing suck. I see that record as 0-1. 18 wins that meant nothing, 1 loss that meant it all. And yeah, I know, I know...I feel some nostalgia coming on. Who remembers the World Series?

Brady's really good, but I wouldn't say much about all-time til his career is over. He is probably the best current QB though. It's close with him and Eli's husband, err brother, Peyton.

Ah, I see what you need! You need an insightful account of the match from a total ignoramus like me!

Giants offensive sucked. Eli Manning did only one thing right. Luckily for him, it was the play of the match.

GIants defensive was great. They beat the s##t out of Brady, and turned the guy into a ruin.

I finally learned how an American football team can win thanks to their defensive alone.

And yes, I can tell all this based on my huge knowledge about anything. :P

You didn't watch Week 17, did you?

Nor are his time telling skills that good too.

60 minutes =/=59:59

:thbup: I will agree... in the Superbowl Eli was not MVP... he was just the QB of the winning team!