Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Super Bowl

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!

So Brady sucked today...but Maroney was a BEAST. Good work, boys. Great season.

They will play Pansy Manning's brother, "LOOK DADDY MY FIRST CHIN HAIR PRETTY SOON I CAN SHAVE!" Manning, and the New Dork Giants.

GIT R DUN!

I'm scared of New York, a little. All these upset wins will get 'em hyped up. See 2001/2002. 99 times out of 100, Patriots would lose to the Rams. They won that night.

Has anyone ever been on the internet and accidentally gone onto a website which is entirely in French so you have apsolutely no idea what is going on. That is what it is like when i tried to read the first post of this thread :D

:lolroll: Indeed. Eric is used to that, though.

When is the SuperBowl?

Me and my friends have an old ritual: to watch the SuperBowl every year. It is also one of rituals we most failed to comply: we only did it a couple of times. Mainly because none of us really cares about Superbowl. It is just fun to watch the whole show.

Oh, and I will be rooting for the Giants, then. Just to annoy you, Eric :P

The first time I watched it, it was Denver Broncos vs Washington Redskins. My friends decided to support the Broncos and only me supported the Redskins. The Redskins won so now I consider myself a proud fan of the Redskins, even if I have no idea what's going on with them or even what's American Football all about.

When is the SuperBowl?

Me and my friends have an old ritual: to watch the SuperBowl every year. It is also one of rituals we most failed to comply: we only did it a couple of times. Mainly because none of us really cares about Superbowl. It is just fun to watch the whole show.

The first time I watched it, it was Denver Broncos vs Washington Redskins. My friends decided to support the Broncos and only me supported the Redskins. The Redskins won so now I consider myself a proud fan of the Redskins, even if I have no idea what's going on with them or even what's American Football all about.

Well even though i know apsolutely nothing about the game if i had to say who i supported at a pinch i would probably say either New York Jets or Philadelphia (yes i checked the spelling) Eagles as both teams have 1 Australian in them. The NFL is fast becoming a retirement home for ex AFL stars.

Well even though i know apsolutely nothing about the game if i had to say who i supported at a pinch i would probably say either New York Jets or Philadelphia (yes i checked the spelling) Eagles as both teams have 1 Australian in them. The NFL is fast becoming a retirement home for ex AFL stars.

How come you would pick an American Football team, or indeed and English football team, to support, on the the basis they have an Austalian in them, yet don't do the same with F1 ?? :eusa_think::lol:

How come you would pick an American Football team, or indeed and English football team, to support, on the the basis they have an Austalian in them, yet don't do the same with F1 ?? :eusa_think::lol:

I have alot of knowledge about F1 so i can make informed decisions about who i want to go for but with American Football i know less than squat about the sport so the only way i can chose a team is using the tired and true method of if it has Australian's in it. The same can sort of be said about the EPL, even though i am a Soccer fan i am not privy to the day to day politics of the sport so its kind of hard to chose just 1 team so again i chose a team based on if they have Australians in them. Its also a good way of hedging your bets as surely 1 of those teams has to have a good year :D

EPL

Liverpool

Middlesbrough

Reading

West Ham

Blackburn

Everton

Newcastle

Fulham

Championship

Leicester City

Bristol City

Sheffield United

Its kind of hard to go wrong when you support all those teams :D

PS Webber is my 2nd favourite driver but my liking him has nothing to do with him being Australian but more to do with his personality.

I have alot of knowledge about F1 so i can make informed decisions about who i want to go for but with American Football i know less than squat about the sport so the only way i can chose a team is using the tired and true method of if it has Australian's in it. The same can sort of be said about the EPL, even though i am a Soccer fan i am not privy to the day to day politics of the sport so its kind of hard to chose just 1 team so again i chose a team based on if they have Australians in them. Its also a good way of hedging your bets as surely 1 of those teams has to have a good year :D

EPL

Liverpool

Middlesbrough

Reading

West Ham

Blackburn

Everton

Newcastle

Fulham

Championship

Leicester City

Bristol City

Sheffield United

Its kind of hard to go wrong when you support all those teams :D

PS Webber is my 2nd favourite driver but my liking him has nothing to do with him being Australian but more to do with his personality.

Ahhh, I see ! :lol:

Well, as you know I am a Liverpool fan and although I can't speak for the other teams, I don't like your odds at the moment! :D

Ahhh, I see ! :lol:

Well, as you know I am a Liverpool fan and although I can't speak for the other teams, I don't like your odds at the moment! :D

Keep the faith. Kewell will turn your season around as he has gone afew months without getting injured, if he can do that he can do anything :D

Keep the faith. Kewell will turn your season around as he has gone afew months without getting injured, if he can do that he can do anything :D

:lol:

Congrats Eric, now beat the pants off of shEli........................

Congrats Eric, now beat the pants off of shEli........................

Hey we are talking about the English Premier League here. Go take your Super Bowl talk to a more appropriate thread.

Hey we are talking about the English Premier League here. Go take your Super Bowl talk to a more appropriate thread.

:lol:

Yeah, these people who take threads off topic have no social graces. There we were, talking about the EPL in an EPL thread and.............................no wait......................hang on a sec................................... :unsure:

Super Bowl Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Has anyone ever been on the internet and accidentally gone onto a website which is entirely in French so you have apsolutely no idea what is going on. That is what it is like when i tried to read the first post of this thread :D

:lol::lol:

When is the SuperBowl?

The Super Bowl is February 3, I think. 2 weeks from yesterday.

:o Someone actually likes Coach Mangina's team?

I hate the Jets more than I hate the Colts...

I was going to make a similar post :D

Learn something from Andres...

Hilarous video man... saw all the parts... :D

Hmmm?

:laughing: Japan: World Capital of WTF?

:lol::lol::lol:

Indeed,asians are very funny people!