Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Errrr.......thick?

:mellow:

Gee and everything started with "the need to reduce the thickness of slices of bread"...

I love this forum... :lol:

Yeah, Once Paul enters a thread, it goes off topic very fast...

Long time no see ecap...

Good to have u back.

Yeah, Once Paul enters a thread, it goes off topic very fast...

Long time no see ecap...

Good to have u back.

Indeed, I have been christened the "The Stig thread-taker-off-topic'er", by Med. I am quite insulted, to be honest. I liken myself more to Schumi in the sense that I am the complete all round package when it comes to taking threads off topic :lol:

Indeed, I have been christened the "The Stig thread-taker-off-topic'er", by Med. I am quite insulted, to be honest. I liken myself more to Schumi in the sense that I am the complete all round package when it comes to taking threads off topic :lol:

Well, given that Schui was the Regenmeister, I think its your performance in moist conditions that is the issue here :)

Well, given that Schui was the Regenmeister, I think its your performance in moist conditions that is the issue here :)

Indeed, you are completely right and correct to ask for such a demonstration. I typed this whilst it was raining.

Indeed, you are completely right and correct to ask for such a demonstration. I typed this whilst it was raining.

Can i be Brawn? I want you to give me 22 of your hotest and fastest off topic deviations in the next 15 posts. I think then we can reign supreme over all the forum fodder. You can then retire from the site, come back with annoying frequency whilst i defect to a forum with losers, dreamers and a bloke with a horrible smile.

Can i be Brawn? I want you to give me 22 of your hotest and fastest off topic deviations in the next 15 posts. I think then we can reign supreme over all the forum fodder. You can then retire from the site, come back with annoying frequency whilst i defect to a forum with losers, dreamers and a bloke with a horrible smile.

:roll:

You have spotted my weakness - I can't do off topic stuff whilst laughing at the previous post!