Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

en3sge

Michael Schumacher Ferrari 3rd Or 4th Driver This Year?

What if one of the two drivers at Ferrari (Kimi or Massa) was ill or couldnt race for whatever reason and the usual replacements (test drivers etc) were unavailable too. The chances are very slim but nonetheless possible. Would Michael Schumacher be asked to step in to race? If so, would he gladly do so? And finally, would he wipe the floor in his first race back ala Malaysia 1999 after his broken leg?

I thought Irvine won that race.

Only cos schumi let him, he was supporting irvine at that point for the title as he was mathematically not in it. But in pure pace in practise and qualifying, he was monumentally quicker than anyone else.

"Luca Badoer, Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa all injure their shoulders playing tennis."

You forgot Marc Gene...

Schumi is their third test driver and 5th Driver...

But your post made me think of a question; if a team so wishes, can it race only one car in the GP???

You forgot Marc Gene...

But your post made me think of a question; if a team so wishes, can it race only one car in the GP???

Good question. Like if Flav wants to only run Nando's car cause he finds Piquet kind of annoying. Anyone??

Good question. Like if Flav wants to only run Nando's car cause he finds Piquet kind of annoying. Anyone??

My example would be if SA don't have resources to run the next car, can they just run one? or are they under a contract from Bernie to borrow a driver for a race to run the car??

I think they can but in would only happen in exceptional circumstances, such as a crash in practice or qualifying.

Ohh ok Thanks...

You forgot Marc Gene...

Well then Marc Gene and Michael Schumacher can race. :lol: But yea, I did forget about him. Thank you.

Luca will probably never race a Ferrari in F1, even when MS broke his foot they signed Salo to sub him. If Massa or Kimi break a leg or get a concussion then who would you pick? Mark or Michael? The question is if he would accept. More than two "if" in the same sentence it starts to sound like a waste of time.

Luca will probably never race a Ferrari in F1, even when MS broke his foot they signed Salo to sub him.

Michael broke his leg, not his foot.

I think they would use Gene myself.

Absolutely. Anything else is just a fairy tale.