Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayStorm

James Allen Of Itv Commentary

So eager to make fool of yourselves, you people are.

You should phone home.

You should phone home.

Your referents are quite amusing... first you need a leader, now you mention phoning home,... what is next, are you going to yell for mommy?

It's nice to have maure around for comic relief...............................

True, I just wish there was an 'off' switch.

you're not bad, yourself. But maure wins by a mile.

Why all this with Maure? I agree with him most of the time.

You could do a lot worse than him.

This thread has gone way off topic now.

All this because of James Allen...

Why all this with Maure? I agree with him most of the time.

You could do a lot worse than him.

This thread has gone way off topic now.

All this because of James Allen...

Yes indeed and it is disgusting. Honestly people, stay focused for once and keep a thread on topic :whistling:

Yeah, of course... Dribbler and the rest are very reasonable and absolutelly unbiassed people.

I don't agree with all the things Maure writes here but it seems that the other ones can write as many crap as they want and have to be applaused for it :naughty:

"lewisteric media are dumping unheard of preasure on a guy that has just but popped up on F1". If you use the term 'lewisteric' one more time i am going to personally hunt you down and kick you in the c#ck, hard.

I've seen people banned for less here... <_<

You ought to stop by more often Kiko. We don't hear much from you these days.

Yeah, of course... Dribbler and the rest are very reasonable and absolutelly unbiassed people.

I don't agree with all the things Maure writes here but it seems that the other ones can write as many crap as they want and have to be applaused for it :naughty:

You always were my biggest fan, o' unbiased one.

I've seen people banned for less here... <_<

So get me banned. I don't see Eduardo or Bruce complaining. Wat does that tell you?

BTW, this is boring to death :yawn:

So what have you got to offer?

You always were my biggest fan, o' unbiased one.

I still love you... no worries. As far as i can see this is not about being biass or unbiassed this is about being a d#ck head or not.

So get me banned. I don't see Eduardo or Bruce complaining. Wat does that tell you?

Yeah, taking into account Bruce coments it seems he's happy to read your absurd threats, good for you both. Then sure he will close a thread for a silly reason :naughty:

So what have you got to offer?

I could offer kicking your c#ck (hard) but i won't. The most stupid offer could make more sense than yours though

You ought to stop by more often Kiko. We don't hear much from you these days.

Hi Monza and thanks :rolleyes:

Too much work...

I still love you... no worries. As far as i can see this is not about being biass or unbiassed this is about being a d#ck head or not.

I thought it was about paranoid Alonso fans feeling the need to stick together, my mistake. I love you too.

Yeah, taking into account Bruce coments it seems he's happy to read your absurd threats, good for you both. Then sure he will close a thread for a silly reason

I just think that they may have considered the actual possibility of me being able to track down Maure and kick his c#ck. It would be quite impossible.......Maure probably doesn't have a c#ck.

I could offer kicking your c#ck (hard) but i won't. The most stupid offer could make more sense than yours though

So much c#ck kicking. Maybe we could start a 'c#ck kicking club'? Now try and say that when you're p!ssed out of your brains watching the Melbourne podium.

*Salvaging the thread once more*

It is simple, James Allen should be banned from speaking about F1 for all the reasons already mentioned but particularly for the hair. When Murray Walker retired Martin Brundle was the obvious successor but ITV (the people who do things like wait for the only overtaking manoeuvre of a race and then show adverts returning to the action just in time for someone to say, James Allen probably, "That was utterly fantastic - the best move I've ever seen!!!") saw fit to employ someone with the charisma and talent of a teapot instead.

What about Martin Brundle commentating with Ted Kravitz riding shotgun? Surely a better combination?

Is it that Murray Walker's adrenalin fuelled gaffs and cuddly, endearing enthusiasm left a gaping hole when James came along? Or is it that James Allen really is as incompetent as people claim?

I really believe it is the former. I don't really like James Allen as a man. He's a little plasticky, a bit sanitised; his roars of excitement are just a little to weak. There is no deep down enthusiasm trying to erupt through the surface.

But i think he loves the sport. He knows about the sport. We just find it difficult to relate to him.

Martin Brundle is a good ole' boy because he used to pedal a car around. He gets on with other drivers, he isn't afriad to speak his mind. Good for him, i like him a lot too. But he was a second rate driver.

James Allen might be as exciting as a damp lettuce leaf but he's a professional. He makes less mistakes than Murray Walker and he is doing his job just fine. There are plenty of characters, like Martin Brundle to fullfill the brief of passionate ex-racer. James Allen is there to be a news reader; to tell us what's happening in a race. I don't want him leaping around like a stupid arse. I do that in my living room, thank you.

Is it that Murray Walker's adrenalin fuelled gaffs and cuddly, endearing enthusiasm left a gaping hole when James came along? Or is it that James Allen really is as incompetent as people claim?

I really believe it is the former. I don't really like James Allen as a man. He's a little plasticky, a bit sanitised; his roars of excitement are just a little to weak. There is no deep down enthusiasm trying to erupt through the surface.

But i think he loves the sport. He knows about the sport. We just find it difficult to relate to him.

Martin Brundle is a good ole' boy because he used to pedal a car around. He gets on with other drivers, he isn't afriad to speak his mind. Good for him, i like him a lot too. But he was a second rate driver.

James Allen might be as exciting as a damp lettuce leaf but he's a professional. He makes less mistakes than Murray Walker and he is doing his job just fine. There are plenty of characters, like Martin Brundle to fullfill the brief of passionate ex-racer. James Allen is there to be a news reader; to tell us what's happening in a race. I don't want him leaping around like a stupid arse. I do that in my living room, thank you.

To be honest, I am not actually sure that James does make less mistakes than Murray, just that I think Murray became a tad 'infamous' for it, mainly because he had been round a lot longer and so there were more to choose from. Regardless of that, I always felt Murray loved the sport with a passion and I always felt that every driver liked Murray, so maybe I was prepared to give him a bit more slack, forgive more sins, as it were.

My main problem, though, is that Jenson Button made them sound like rank amateurs and it was his first time in the commentary box.

A second rate driver maybe but his experience on the track gives him what I believe is an inside line to the thought processes of a driver. He is succinct where James Allen is verbose and wordy and he has a good idea on how a race might pan out and points out possible things to watch for. James Allen just has no idea, period.

To be honest, I am not actually sure that James does make less mistakes than Murray, just that I think Murray became a tad 'infamous' for it, mainly because he had been round a lot longer and so there were more to choose from. Regardless of that, I always felt Murray loved the sport with a passion and I always felt that every driver liked Murray, so maybe I was prepared to give him a bit more slack, forgive more sins, as it were.

My main problem, though, is that Jenson Button made them sound like rank amateurs and it was his first time in the commentary box.

Huzzar to that - about sums it up. I too thought JB was most excellent but proves again that, whoever we have in the commentary box, we need a driver. I felt that JB was much like James Hunt was. Now he's a driver/commentator that I miss!