Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Omg!

For the feminine audience, Australia will have 'grid boys'

Warm Up / 12/02/2008 - 10:41

Trying to attract the feminine audience to Albert Park, in Melbourne, Australian GP will have something new this year: "grid boys" will be along with the traditional "grid girls"before the beggining of the opening round of 2008.

The start grid is usually a pleasure for men's eyes, with beautiful ladies beside the cars. In Australia, girls will have to share their space with male models, to be chosen from this tuesday (12) on.

This own't be the only new for the audience in Albert Park. The GP organizers promise more news for the australian audience in preliminary events, before the race in March 16th.

:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

I honestly dunno what to think. We already have the drivers to look at!!!

... wait?! will they have the tight trousers???! :huh:

what's Bernie thinking of??????

Well... one more reason for Ben to follow F1 isnt it?

:)

Not Bernie's idea. Its the Aussie Gp organisers ideas, as a pre-show thing. Bernie is hardly involved in that.

Not Bernie's idea. Its the Aussie Gp organisers ideas, as a pre-show thing. Bernie is hardly involved in that.

But someone has to approve it at the end... wonder what would happen if some organizer choose to put some tabledance show before the race...

wait...good idea!!!! :)

You definately take me too seriously... That's scary :mellow:

But someone has to approve it at the end... wonder what would happen if some organizer choose to put some tabledance show before the race...

wait...good idea!!!! :)

Yeah you should tell the Hungry organisers that idea....

But First patent it... :P

@Katy: Everybody just keeps blaming Bernie/Max for everything, just giving him some defense (for something he didn't do)...

If this story's true, I'm with Bernie on the future of the Aus GP. You can't objectify men like this. It's just wrong. Women, yes; men, no.

If this story's true, I'm with Bernie on the future of the Aus GP. You can't objectify men like this. It's just wrong. Women, yes; men, no.

I agree. We're not just pieces of meat to ogle over. We have feelings too.

I agree. We're not just pieces of meat to ogle over. We have feelings too.

Yeah! Though, it's easy to see why they think you and I are all meat...

@Katy: Everybody just keeps blaming Bernie/Max for everything, just giving him some defense (for something he didn't do)...

No, its all Ron Dennis' fault, that and Lewis and his dad! (just thought I would say this before someone else did) :D

I suppose I better go grease up then :P

:lol::lol:

Don't worry,that catwoman suit looks perfect on you. :rolleyes: Remember,the show must go on.

I wonder if the first driver to voice his approval of this will be Taku. Not suggesting anything :whistling:

You mean Taku likes Murray?! Omg!

No, its all Ron Dennis' fault, that and Lewis and his dad! (just thought I would say this before someone else did) :D

How is this not Ferrari's fault??? :P I mean they are the most succesful team so, it has to be their fault....

You mean Taku likes Murray?! Omg!

Now that is something to be shocked about at first. but on reflection it all makes sense... :P

The drivers, you don't honestly consider them to be drool worthy?!?!? Plus, there is only one handsome man out there and that is Kubica! :wub:

I reckon grid guys are a bad idea, I mean, who are the wee men going to ride if the grid guys get the grid girls, I pity the jockeys.... errr I mean the drivers. Is anybody thinking of them?

B)

Here here Kiwi.

Just distusting.

Australia and New Zealand are close Geographically why don't you go and Audition?

Get free paddock passes.

So a few (all?) grid girls are going to lose their jobs... beyond this, I cannot get myself to care, honestly.

Well, I never really like the idea of grid girls too, but if I say it, the guys will kill me... hehe