Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Omg!

Well, I never really like the idea of grid girls too, but if I say it, the guys will kill me... hehe

Of course we will. Those girls are the only main reason we all watch F1 in the first place. The remaining two hours are just so we can cool down a little while watching those little cars going round in circles.

Well, I never really like the idea of grid girls too, but if I say it, the guys will kill me... hehe

I know what you mean... although I must confess that I don't even notice them... unlike motoGP where the camera guy practically shoves the thing up their skirts. It is all a bunch on nonsense in my opinion. Show me the bikes!!!

Of course we will. Those girls are the only main reason we all watch F1 in the first place. The remaining two hours are just so we can cool down a little while watching those little cars going round in circles.

There's cars going round in circles?? Unless it's before Martin's grid walk, I've never seen it.

I know what you mean... although I must confess that I don't even notice them... unlike motoGP where the camera guy practically shoves the thing up their skirts. It is all a bunch on nonsense in my opinion. Show me the bikes!!!

Mental note to self - must watch more MotoGP :lol:

lol: You can say it, we respect all opinions here! But what on earth is wrong with the grid girls? To my mind there's a huge difference: women won't admire the grid guys like we do the girls. The guys would just be a joke.

Exactly. Didn't anyone realise why we make the rest of F1 as dull as we can?

Mental note to self - must watch more MotoGP :lol:

Yup, Bernie's dropped a clanger here.

Don't worry,that catwoman suit looks perfect on you. :rolleyes: Remember,the show must go on.

Yeah, as you said at the time, that suit makes me "purr-fect". :lol:

You mean Taku likes Murray?! Omg!

Well some people do, you know? (Besides I treat Taku horribly on here, so like any girl, he loves me for it!) :P

Shouldn't really affect me particularly, I maen, on TV, it just shows Martin Brundle.

Suppose that it can only 'help'. Not sure if it will make much difference at all.

Yeah, as you said at the time, that suit makes me "purr-fect". :lol:

Well some people do, you know? (Besides I treat Taku horribly on here, so like any girl, he loves me for it!) :P

:lol: That's a typical Jay joke.

And...there's nothing strange in liking you,but I though Taku was dating Paul someone.

:lol: That's a typical Jay joke.

Yeah I guess it was a bit gay really... (I don't really dress up like a woman for girls)

And...there's nothing strange in liking you,but I though Taku was dating Paul someone.

Damn... Paul's emoticons did it again. Women and Japanese men just can't resist that boy... :frusty:

Ben will be happy.

(Yes first to say it!)

Jesus not been on here in ages.

Yes I am happy!!!

No, its all Ron Dennis' fault, that and Lewis and his dad! (just thought I would say this before someone else did) :D

Its all lewis, it was his idea...... he asked special permission for the boys to stand near him ;)

Look. Can we just put this right?

In Autumn, leaves drop off the trees and slugs dissolve in my beer. In summer, little buds appear and sparrows twitter at the expectation of scrummy new flies to eat. Young couples snog in the park, then sneeze their heads off as hay fever takes over. This cycle was borne millenia ago-ish.

Another cycle of life was created when the first banshee wail of F1 woke a sleepy paddock over 100 years ago. From that moment on it was cast in stone that the appeal of F1 would always be the expectation of billions of gallons of human juices flowing - due to the sound, smell, excitement, fear and sex- drivers with joi de vivre (and Julia on Friday evenings), roming hands & hearts and a sock down their pants. Women, those that didn't need Kleenex stuffed in their bra's would flow over the men as perfectly as the oil in a 'Liquid Engineering' Castrol advert.

Presently, the grid girls wear far too many clothes, are not voluptuous enough, their legs no longer reach all the way up to their armpits, their flowing locks don't just cover a risky nip shot. Their knickers are far too big, and they don't wear stockings. Bang out of order.

Now we have some wrinkly old twat (yes, older than me even!) that just 'cos he thinks he owns the sport, has decided to fcuk with the very fabric of life!!! Boys on the grid means the last remaining juicy moments of a few poor blokes that wait feverishly, usually in a dressing gown or baggy-fit jim jams, for the sights and sounds that they thought would NEVER be replaced, or fcuked around with, their sport never to be subject to the equivalent of crimson velour pub furniture.

If grid 'boys' (I word the term loosely, what knob would want the job?!?!) arrive, then the fabric of life has truly been ripped assunder, time itself will fold in. I might even stop drinking. :angry:

Welcome back Ben!!

Wouldn't surprise me.

Although they'll no doubt want to move away from him after one season.

If grid 'boys' (I word the term loosely, what knob would want the job?!?!) arrive.....

Well this knob would as, if I did, I would be paid to go along to an F1 race, get to ogle all of the remaining grid girls, kick James Allen in the grollies and give me an opportunity to pour white powder into the fuel tanks of all my least favourite drivers and leave the half-empty packs of said powder in Bernie and Max's pockets, thereby causing a new scandal which would lead to their retirement and rent F1 asunder :D

However, I am old and fat and no longer a boy - so my chances of getting in are rather "wafer-thin" :( boo hoo

Mwah ha ha - here is an opportunity for the young, hunky, fit male members of this forum (you mean there are some? :) ) to rent themselves out as paid, grid-boy saboteurs and I will have control!

Right - I thought of the idea first, I'm off to buy an island, get a white fluffy pussycat and practice saying: "Meeeesterrr Bond..." in the mirror... :)

Mwah ha ha - here is an opportunity for the young, hunky, fit male members of this forum (you mean there are some? :) ) to rent themselves out as paid, grid-boy saboteurs.

where? where? where? (2) :mellow:

*jking*

Ah you have a point, now my plan to rule the world is falling to bits :-(

I thought it was a great plan............well, it was almost a great plan. To be honest, the start of it needed a bit of work................. the end was unfinished........................and the middle was a bit weak. Aside from that I loved it.

I thought it was a great plan............well, it was almost a great plan. To be honest, the start of it needed a bit of work................. the end was unfinished........................and the middle was a bit weak. Aside from that I loved it.

:D So basically you just liked the bit with the white pussycat? :D

Look. Can we just put this right?

In Autumn, leaves drop off the trees and slugs dissolve in my beer. In summer, little buds appear and sparrows twitter at the expectation of scrummy new flies to eat. Young couples snog in the park, then sneeze their heads off as hay fever takes over. This cycle was borne millenia ago-ish.

Another cycle of life was created when the first banshee wail of F1 woke a sleepy paddock over 100 years ago. From that moment on it was cast in stone that the appeal of F1 would always be the expectation of billions of gallons of human juices flowing - due to the sound, smell, excitement, fear and sex- drivers with joi de vivre (and Julia on Friday evenings), roming hands & hearts and a sock down their pants. Women, those that didn't need Kleenex stuffed in their bra's would flow over the men as perfectly as the oil in a 'Liquid Engineering' Castrol advert.

Presently, the grid girls wear far too many clothes, are not voluptuous enough, their legs no longer reach all the way up to their armpits, their flowing locks don't just cover a risky nip shot. Their knickers are far too big, and they don't wear stockings. Bang out of order.

Now we have some wrinkly old twat (yes, older than me even!) that just 'cos he thinks he owns the sport, has decided to fcuk with the very fabric of life!!! Boys on the grid means the last remaining juicy moments of a few poor blokes that wait feverishly, usually in a dressing gown or baggy-fit jim jams, for the sights and sounds that they thought would NEVER be replaced, or fcuked around with, their sport never to be subject to the equivalent of crimson velour pub furniture.

If grid 'boys' (I word the term loosely, what knob would want the job?!?!) arrive, then the fabric of life has truly been ripped assunder, time itself will fold in. I might even stop drinking. :angry:

:lol: Poetry.