Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Who Cares About Lewis When You Can Oogle This...

Somehow I knew she'd have a tramp stamp.

I must ask, does anyone here think that Formula One needs another woman on the Formula one grid?

Hey Kiwi, Bro, can I ask 2 questions, One how old are you? and 2 where did you find this link? was it accidential or on puropse?

Why i'm older than 30, but under 35...and i visit sports illustrated website from time to time as used to read the mag when i was in my teens

I must ask, does anyone here think that Formula One needs another woman on the Formula one grid?

We've enough women there already. Thank you :)

Eh, she doesn't do it for me. I mean, those are good pics and all (as photo-retouched as they may be) but I think I'm fine with her just being a driver, if that makes any sense.

Eh, she doesn't do it for me. I mean, those are good pics and all (as photo-retouched as they may be) but I think I'm fine with her just being a driver, if that makes any sense.

I wish she was just a driver. I was a fan, but I'm a little tired of her doing this s##t. I want her to do well in racing, but I can't say I like her easily. Maybe I, like my father, am just a feminist. At least she's better than Erin Crocker, who sleeps with the boss who is 8 times her age.

I only want Danica to do well because she's a nice person when you meet her in person, and because it would be big for getting women involved in racing, and because it would boost American open wheel. And maybe if she actually won, she wouldn't have to go half-naked to sell herself to the world.

You don't see Junior stripping in his GoDaddy.com commercial.

With that, I leave you with this: any woman who is talented enough to race, should race, and hopefully will race. I wouldn't mind seeing a woman be competitive in racing, just for something different. And I think you'll see Danica win at least once next year, if she can figure out how to do a pit stop.

Why i'm older than 30, but under 35...and i visit sports illustrated website from time to time as used to read the mag when i was in my teens

Nothing wrong whith that ay Kiwi :D:D:D ...

How long have you been a fan of Formula One?

And what attracted you to this sport?

If you don't mind me askin?

Yeah Rosberg gives all the men women (maybe both :P )a hard time anyways...

Don't be shy because you're attracted by his golden mane,just enjoy it :D

Yup. you caught me, i mean how does he keep it soo golden???

:lol::lol:

Why, a banana a day, of course...

:lol: A banana a day keeps the doctor away

:lol::lol:

AH HA!!! Got the lot of you! Ross Brawn eats his banana's, and he's brainy. And his banana's are going to turn Honda around.

We will prevail, the banana eater is on his way :banana::banana_new::banana::banana_new::ban_006::banana-wave:

I'm on nuts myself.

:lol: Exactly - and you can't have too much of a good thing! I'm on Cosmopolitan magazine's "organic, au naturel, wholefoods for February" regimen atm. All that roughage in the skin does wonders for the bowels. I simply just can't believe it - I'm regular again! Thank. You. Cosmo! You, like, soooooo saved my life!!!! Now I can get married in white!!!! :D

I'm on nuts myself.

Hey! I'm in Nuts. Get that chipolata off my baps, or I'll make sausage meat of you. :P

Nothing wrong whith that ay Kiwi :D:D:D ...

How long have you been a fan of Formula One?

And what attracted you to this sport?

If you don't mind me askin?

I've been following F1 sice 1987, but only started doing the get-up-at-midnight-Sunday since 1992. Motorsport has been in the blood I guess (related by blood to a very famous Kiwi that holds certain land speed records on a very modified Indian motorbike). My old man raced clubmans when he was younger and used to pit crew for Jim Clark and a few others when they would come down here for the Tasman Series in the F1 off-season. Always been a big McLaren fan, more of Bruce than the team par-see.

And now that you know, I have to kill you, because I do mind you "askin" :bangin::fisticufs:

A few thoughts ...

As a photographer: I hope it was just the web-ification process, but the image quality on most of those was atrocious.

As a racing fan: I wish she would stop this. I would love to see a woman do well in racing, and theoretically, there's no reason for them not to. I mean, aren't we always told that women are pound-for-pound stronger than men, have better endurance and better reflexes? Why shouldn't a woman be able to be competitive?

But for $diety's sake, let's have a woman driver become famous because she's a good driver, not because she's hot. (Thank Loki we never had to see Lyn St James or Sarah Fisher in the Swimsuit Issue).

I just don't think that things like this, or the fact that DP was on the cover of SI after the '05 500, instead of the winner ... (Pop quiz, who won the race that year?) ... I don't think any of this does the cause of "getting more women into racing" any good.

My Goddaughter is approaching the age where we can plunk her into a kid kart; can't wait to see what happens, but I look forward to the day when a woman earns a drive in a major series on her skill behind the wheel rather than her appearance or her other skills ...

</soapbox>

Edit:

Normally, I'm all for a woman's right to expose herself if she wants. In this specific case, however, I think that the hype that surrounds her is doing *all* women in racing (and all other "male-dominated" jobs/sports/disciplines) a dis-service.

Well, you know I don't agree with some of the posters - if she wants to model - let her carry on. If she's got it, she might as well flaunt it.

Shame her racing is not up to modelling....

Having said all that I don't actually find her that attractive. Doesn't do anything for me.

I actually find Katherine Legge more attractive http://ks4rs.net/k3.jpg

No, not 'cos she is English, mainly because she is a little bit more natural.

Agreed.

.............and she has a nice rack.

Well, you know I don't agree with some of the posters - if she wants to model - let her carry on. If she's got it, she might as well flaunt it.

Shame her racing is not up to modelling....

Having said all that I don't actually find her that attractive. Doesn't do anything for me.

Yup

.............and she has a nice rack.

Always helps :lol: