Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Who Cares About Lewis When You Can Oogle This...

I'm on nuts myself.

:lol::lol: So true!

:lol: Exactly - and you can't have too much of a good thing! I'm on Cosmopolitan magazine's "organic, au naturel, wholefoods for February" regimen atm. All that roughage in the skin does wonders for the bowels. I simply just can't believe it - I'm regular again! Thank. You. Cosmo! You, like, soooooo saved my life!!!! Now I can get married in white!!!! :D

Hey! I'm in Nuts. Get that chipolata off my baps, or I'll make sausage meat of you. :P

:rofl:

AcK! The goggles do nothing!

Eye bleach, stat!

AcK! The goggles do nothing!

Eye bleach, stat!

.............aint enough beer in the world to make that look good.

Ahhh come on guys, think positively - because of the droopiness, you could actually play with all the important bits using one hand and cover your eyes with the other.

Ahhh come on guys, think positively - because of the droopiness, you could actually play with all the important bits using one hand and cover your eyes with the other.

I'd rather play with these bits.

I'd rather play with these bits.

Indeed. But in all honestly, that would only keep you occupied for a minute or so and then what would you do?? I bet the older one makes a better cup of cocoa, which is an important consideration at your age :whistling:

:eekout:

Indeed. But in all honestly, that would only keep you occupied for a minute or so and then what would you do?? I bet the older one makes a better cup of cocoa, which is an important consideration at your age :whistling:

:eekout:

30 seconds, and you are mean :blush:

.............aint enough beer in the world to make that look good.

I'd swear that's ET's mum.

Anyway, Danica. We hear women racing drivers say that they just want to be treated like an equal in the sport, and not because they're fit as a butcher's dog a woman. So I don't think she's helping that particular cause much.

Personaly though, I think she should do what she wants and stuff everyone else - it's not like she's harming anyone or culling baby seals. Most of the F1 drivers have talked about their previous ounce of old shag in a men's mag, so I don't anything different with what she's up to. Unless she gets nekid :drool:

Back on topic - What I want to know is how the hell she fits all that hair into her helmet? :eusa_think:

Back on topic - What I want to know is how the hell she fits all that hair into her helmet? :eusa_think:

My hair was never as long as hers is, but I used to be a hippie. I had to go a helmet size larger. (Which was tough since I normally wear a U.S. 7 5/8) ...

How'd you get your big green ears to fit then Yoda? Or did you have special cutouts in the helmet? :P:P

My hair was never as long as hers is, but I used to be a hippie. I had to go a helmet size larger. (Which was tough since I normally wear a U.S. 7 5/8) ...

Man, that is tough. That must be like having a Hummer with 650cc engine :whistling::eekout: