Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

BAHRAIN GP Race Day

hey guys ... the front row looks familiar isn't it.... well ferrari are running away with the title is what i'm thinking.....

3 cars did not finish 1 minardi 2 Mclarens (what the F@#$ is wrong with them)

BAR ... button drove a superb race and totally deserve the podium for the team and himself...

TAKUMA SATO ..well well what a stunning drive...had a great start .... i loved that overtaking on DC and hated it but what the hell that in my opinion was one of the best moves of the day... and not too mention he kept alonso out of the way.... ... :D

ralf.... :P ... seriously somebody teach tht guy to overtake and fast....

montoya well i feel sorry for him... he drove a good race and made the best of what he had ....

drivers of the day go to button and sato.

Sato would of done better if ralf knew how to drive and all...plus the rear wing thing couldn't have helped (only minor i would think though) its a sahme he ran the slightest bit wide on that corner...or he could of been fighting for the podium with button...

i bet alsiter will come in here and say he sucks for runing wide or whatever though. glad to see webber finally score a point and more importantly a finish!

what a good race. how much action was there. it started with kline making like 3 or 4 attempents on Kimi then Kimi's engine turning into a jet engine. how about all that passing at the 1st turn. how good did webber do kepping Alonso behind him. it was good to see Alonso getting p**sed off because its not all his way.

ooo yea and that little crash with Sato and R$. it was only R$ fult the man needs to been shown how to drive

amjay , I have to say that had the Williams of J.P.M. lasted as I think it should of then J.P.M. was more deserving of the 3rd place podium.

Had Ralf had his thinking Cap on he might of pushed Button down another place and had Aloseone qualified as normal Button would be about where Sato ended up. Sato might of snagged a cookie crumb point at 8th instead. Button deserved 4th or 5th all things considered ..but got 3rd thanks to several others.

This to me really represents how Honda had the ability from the start of last year to put reliable motors together from the set go ....its just Jacques car that was handed the used parts division.

This does represent a start for Sato though whom, was Kamakasi has ever in his relentless efforts to stay on the track dispite some close quarters.

Good! Now go get Button.

Had Ralf had his thinking Cap

when was the last time that happened???

the only person who may of deserved to beat button that did not was montoya. so button deserved atleast 4th...and i stil think button could of got 3rd even if montoyas car kept going.

i dont know Jordan_rule i think that Bruni beserved 3rd more than eanyone on that track. :lol::lol:

Actually I forgot about Trulli too ,whos comments about the handling of the car suffered more than usual was another driver to consider.

It safe to say that BAR..FFF has started the season both feet running while others are slow out of the gate.

Renault/Williams are BAR's main scrapers now ,even though those two might leap frog BAR more so in the next 5 upcoming races.

Early successes for BAR in almost the best way possible.

what a good race. how much action was there. it started with kline making like 3 or 4 attempents on Kimi then Kimi's engine turning into a jet engine. how about all that passing at the 1st turn. how good did webber do kepping Alonso behind him. it was good to see Alonso getting p@#sed off because its not all his way.  

ooo yea and that little crash with Sato and R$. it was only R$ fult the man needs to been shown how to drive

Yes... Webber did an incredible work to keep Alonso behind him less than two laps. Incredible performance!

what a good race. how much action was there. it started with kline making like 3 or 4 attempents on Kimi then Kimi's engine turning into a jet engine. how about all that passing at the 1st turn. how good did webber do kepping Alonso behind him. it was good to see Alonso getting p@#sed off because its not all his way.  

Yes... Webber did an incredible work to keep Alonso behind him less than two laps. Incredible performance!

yes it was...when u have a s##t car compared to the guy chasing you....

alonso did well to stay on track....taking hiw hand off the wheel because he couldn't get passed....have a cry alonso

yes it was...when u have a s#@t car compared to the guy chasing you....

alonso did well to stay on track....taking hiw hand off the wheel because he couldn't get passed....have a cry alonso

Hi! :D I think Webber is a very good racer... nothing to say against him. I do think as well that Fernando is wrong if he consider that MW were dirty but i don

amjay , I have to say that had the Williams of J.P.M. lasted as I think it should of then J.P.M. was more deserving of the 3rd place podium.  

Had Ralf had his thinking Cap on he might of pushed Button down another place and had Aloseone qualified as normal Button would be about where Sato ended up. Sato might of snagged a cookie crumb point at 8th instead. Button deserved 4th or 5th all things considered ..but got 3rd thanks to several others.      

well maybe JPM was better... he was the only one capable of keepin up with the ferraris tht too from a distance and well his car couldnt take it so it's a reliability thing and thts a team prob... so button deserved his 3rd so did all the others who finished in the points coz if we take all the if's and not's then no other car will be able to get points apart from ferrari,william,mclaren and renault coz if they dun mess up then they clearly have an edge over their rivals with only Bar capable of toppling them....

about ralph ... seriously he was bad b4 but now come on this is ridiculously bad.....

well maybe JPM was better... he was the only one capable of keepin up with the ferraris tht too from a distance and well his car couldnt take it so it's a reliability thing and thts a team prob... so button deserved his 3rd so did all the others who finished in the points coz if we take all the if's and not's then no other car will be able to get points apart from ferrari,william,mclaren and renault coz if they dun mess up then they clearly have an edge over their rivals with only Bar capable of toppling them....

about ralph ... seriously he was bad b4 but now come on this is ridiculously bad.....

I completly agree with you. Button deserve his podium and no one can doubt about that. JPM had a problem, Trulli, Alonso... whatever you want to say but the only truth is that JB push very hard all the race and made no mistakes.

Hi! :D I think Webber is a very good racer... nothing to say against him. I do think as well that Fernando is wrong if he consider that MW were dirty but i don

webber i bet all of us here are waiting to see that but i think it wont be that ez to kick alonso's a##.... alonso is a fantastic driver and can take on anyone on his day and well ya it will be great to see two of the new stars battle it out next year (if it materialise)

im just over exragting

i know... whatever it is... at least we have something to look forward to next year....

BAR had an excellent race. Helped by Ralf's stupidity and retirements, but they deserved it. Sato drove well considering his excursions and was defintely not at fault in that collision with Ralf. Ralf's fault totally. Webber drove a solid race, but for me, Klein showed some great skill. OK, he lost it a couple of times, but he pulled off some great moves and was always making moves on others. Ferrari look to be repeating 2002, and I think it's gonna be a race for 2nd.

As for Renault, I heard that Flav my put Montagny in the car alongside Alonso to get more $$$ out of Renault, does this mean MW is off to Williams?? Maybe.

BAR had an excellent race. Helped by Ralf's stupidity and retirements, but they deserved it. Sato drove well considering his excursions and was defintely not at fault in that collision with Ralf. Ralf's fault totally. Webber drove a solid race, but for me, Klein showed some great skill. OK, he lost it a couple of times, but he pulled off some great moves and was always making moves on others. Ferrari look to be repeating 2002, and I think it's gonna be a race for 2nd.

As for Renault, I heard that Flav my put Montagny in the car alongside Alonso to get more $$$ out of Renault, does this mean MW is off to Williams?? Maybe.

I think you are right saying BAR had an excellent race. The only retirement was Kimi and he was miles away... BAR are getting really strong. Button didn

I think you are right saying BAR had an excellent race. The only retirement was Kimi and he was miles away... BAR are getting really strong. Button didn

Alonso is only 22 and he is the youngest pole, win and fastest lap in race. Webber (28) have still to show us what he can do. I read you in this forum that MW was going to kick Alonso

yea Klien iis relly relly good. he has some huge balls to do some of that stuf he did on Sunday. he may well be the 2nd driver that jag have been looking for

Alonso is only 22 and he is the youngest pole, win and fastest lap in race. Webber (28) have still to show us what he can do. I read you in this forum that MW was going to kick Alonso

F1 will win with Webber in Renault or Williams but he is not the only good racer and reading you sometimes i

I'd be more excited about Montagny in the Renault, but that's just my opinion.

shaun, that's almost un-australian of you to say such a thing. :wink: