Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

BAHRAIN GP Race Day

F1 will win with Webber in Renault or Williams but he is not the only good racer and reading you sometimes i

"I moved over to let him go, but at the last moment they told me on the radio I was racing for position and it was Alonso, not [Jarno] Trulli.

I'd be more excited about Montagny in the Renault, but that's just my opinion.

shaun, that's almost un-australian of you to say such a thing. :wink:

hey taku not everybody supports a driver just b'coz of nationality.... for example i nevr supported alex yoong :P but tht's just me...

:lol: i'll run that risk, cos Montagny looks to be a promising driver, in the JV mould, so he must be pretty damn good then, so he's worth it. :wink:

hey taku not everybody supports a driver just b'coz of nationality.... for example i nevr supported alex yoong :P but tht's just me...

thats because Alex Yoong was crap.

Kiko- its kool to talk about two opposit things eaven if we dont agree with the other person. there is no need to say sorry because we all make mistakes its apart of life. i know i have BS a bit on this site about JV

Kiko- its kool to talk about two opposit things eaven if we dont agree with the other person. there is no need to say sorry because we all make mistakes its apart of life. i know i have BS a bit on this site about JV

:lol: a bit??!! :wink:

hay i belived it at the time

:D NO worries... Who is BS? :roll:

its MALE COW POO or bull s##t but there going to put in little ** things so it does not say that

its MALE COW POO or bull s#@t but there going to put in little ** things so it does not say that

ok! i know what is bull s##t but i didn

be care full it might be daimon hill.but hes old so no one here will talk about him. well maby Jordan_rule might.

be care full it might be daimon hill.but hes old so no one here will talk about him. well maby Jordan_rule might.

I know and that

if you are talking about that interview in F1Racing Mag a few issues ago, he said that tongue in cheek as a joke.

if you are talking about that interview in F1Racing Mag a few issues ago, he said that tongue in cheek as a joke.

Yep! I didn

woops i was hoping you wouldn't have realised tht small fact :P .....

I’d talk about Damon Hill but quite a lot of you guys probably missed his career, certainly the start of it at least, so there would be little point.