Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Dennis Splits With Wife...

Dennis announces split from wife

By Jonathan NobleFriday, February 15th 2008, 09:28 GMT

McLaren boss Ron Dennis has announced he is to separate from his wife Lisa, after more than 20 years of marriage.

In a statement issued by the McLaren Group on Friday morning, Dennis said he hoped his family could deal with the situation in private.

"Following the reporting of a matter that my wife Lisa and I had hoped would remain confidential at this time, we have decided to announce our separation after 22 years of marriage," said Dennis in the statement.

"Inevitably, the process is a difficult one for us and our three children, and we hope and trust that the media will respect that it should also therefore remain a private one.

"Neither Lisa nor I will be making any further statements on this matter."

Not sure why but I thought this was worth posting.

It's Alonsos fault..........................

I've some considerations about it.

1. I'm waiting to see if there will be any 'Ron, would you marry me?!' banners in tests :)

2. It's so suspect that he divorced so close to Mika Hakkinen divorcing... as a friend said, 'mika n ron, sitting at a tree... lala'... *u know the rest*

I think Ron is cute. That bald pate; the quivering lip when he gets emotional; the private passion lurking inside the professional exterior.

I KNOOOOOW! I'm really considering it... If he had said it yesterday, would still b in time for valentine's day...

I think maybe yours will be the only one ;)

:lol: I bet you are right! Phhht....women! :rolleyes:

*promptly hides his own "Ron, will you marry me?" banner behind him*

:whistling:

:o Wow, there you go, she was a great support to Ron last year thoughout the spy saga attending most races, and now they split. It's going to be a costly experience for Ron that's for sure. Last year McLaren were fined $100 million now he will have to part ways with half of his estate.

Well, there may be a good reason to talk about this. It seems that an Italian magistrate is going forward with his plans to question McLaren employees over the Ferrari documents one employee had at his home. If insanity rules, as it often does, there could be a civil ruling against Dennis and he could be looking at cracking his wallet open for Ferrari fingers to pull out some cash. What better way to safeguard some of his assets than by divorcing his wife and offload half of what he's currently got safely onto her? :eusa_think:

Well, there may be a good reason to talk about this. It seems that an Italian magistrate is going forward with his plans to question McLaren employees over the Ferrari documents one employee had at his home. If insanity rules, as it often does, there could be a civil ruling against Dennis and he could be looking at cracking his wallet open for Ferrari fingers to pull out some cash. What better way to safeguard some of his assets than by divorcing his wife and offload half of what he's currently got safely onto her? :eusa_think:

Interesting Idea... i am not sure how it is over there, in UK and Itlay, but in India, husbands and wifes are totally different entites so they can stay married, transfer the name of all his wealth on her, and the husband is only liable to pay for what he has(in his name)....

The guilt is to blame... just look at what it does to some of the people around here.

Yep. A McLaren employee had Ferrari documents and McLaren admitted this information was known by many(?) in the team. It is a fact that if and only if insanity rules, McLaren will be found guilty.

It's Alonsos fault..........................

That is Murray's position... for what is worth (I mean, aside from a laugh).

My goodness I do feel sorry for Ron Dennis .

He has been put through hell over the past 8 Months and well who knows what was happening in the home of the dennis's when the espionage scandal hit its peak, and when McLaren employees were going behind Ron's back and doing Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

And also the FIA were putting Ron under considerable pressure also with the fine and Max Mosley saying some sort of unnecessary things about Ron.

And the fans playing their part in kicking a man while his down.

And just when I thought that he got through the rough spell, he and lisa decided to split up.

I hope they can find find the sanity and patch everything up together and move this stage of their marrige behind them.

I seriously hope that McLaren Literally dosent kill Ron, because Ron is extrodanary commited to McLaren and if anything seriously happens to his team or family throughout the year well you know I just hope his mental and physical condition is ok.

I seriously cannot feel more sorry for this man at the moment.

We have seen the destruction of this man right infront of our eyes and its just completely sad and I hope people will leave him alone and let him get on with his life.

I hope Ron Has not put McLaren infront of His family.

Is that a reliable source Priscilla?

Because if thats true all i can do is shake my head in disbelief and say I cannot believe this.

yes 400 posts now!

Congratulations Bro.

But On Mika Hakkinen, How much money is Erja going to try to milk out of Mika?

Does anyone know?

Is that a reliable source Priscilla?

Because if thats true all i can do is shake my head in disbelief and say I cannot believe this.

A FORMULA One motor racing chief faces a divorce payout that will be even bigger than the one Sir Paul McCartney is about to give Heather Mills.

McLaren team boss Ron Dennis, 60, the man who discovered Lewis Hamilton, has split from his American-born wife Lisa.

Now she could be awarded half of his

He has been put through hell over the past 8 Months and well who knows what was happening in the home of the dennis's when the espionage scandal hit its peak, and when McLaren employees were going behind Ron's back and doing Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

And also the FIA were putting Ron under considerable pressure also with the fine and Max Mosley saying some sort of unnecessary things about Ron.

And just when I thought that he got through the rough spell, he and lisa decided to split up.

I hope they can find find the sanity and patch everything up together and move this stage of their marrige behind them.

I seriously hope that McLaren Literally dosent kill Ron, because Ron is extrodanary commited to McLaren and if anything seriously happens to his team or family throughout the year well you know I just hope his mental and physical condition is ok.

We have seen the destruction of this man right infront of our eyes and its just completely sad and I hope people will leave him alone and let him get on with his life.

If he is innocent... how ever unlikely that sounds.

Thanks for a post with empathy and consideration Bro, it's not only refreshing, it's a bit unusual here these days ;)

A FORMULA One motor racing chief faces a divorce payout that will be even bigger than the one Sir Paul McCartney is about to give Heather Mills.

McLaren team boss Ron Dennis, 60, the man who discovered Lewis Hamilton, has split from his American-born wife Lisa.

Now she could be awarded half of his

Very interesting thought.

Thanks for a post with empathy and consideration Bro, it's not only refreshing, it's a bit unusual here these days ;)

Indeed, a little surprised at some reactions on here.

Indeed, a little surprised at some reactions on here.

Me too. Case in point:

The quibbles of the mega rich.

Who cares?

Are they deserving of less empathy because they have more money than us? What of those who are poorer than you, can they be excused for not giving a rat's arse about your trials and tribulations in life? How is that any better than the mega-rich looking on those poorer than themselves as something 'less valuable'? Give sympathy freely, I say.