Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Dennis Splits With Wife...

If he is innocent... how ever unlikely that sounds.

Maure, we have had our differences here on this forum about Ron Dennis and his McLaren team you have got your views on Ron and I have my views, Look at the end of the day thats fine, I'll talk on my side of the fence and you are perfecially allowed to talk about your views on Ron But please Maure we are not talking about his Team that he operates right now, we are talking about his family and for him to loose his family is a completely personal thing for himself.

So Please Maure I'm just asking for a request from you please, just leave ron and his family alone for the moment and let them resolve this without the negative commentary.

Its a honest request and if you can accept this offer i will really respect you.

Thank You.

An interesting development in the life of a man who has had plenty to worry about in the last twelve months. My immediate thoughts and concerns go toward his health. He is under enormous pressure and has been through a lot of stress. Being 60 years old will not have made this any easier for him. I hope he comes through it well and still has time to enjoy the latter years of his life.

It's easy to sneer at the plight of the financially secure. My everyday concerns normally centre around financial issues. Just because Ron Dennis is a wealthy man does not mean that his concerns trouble him less than any of the rest of us. Despite what some people here think, he is human afterall, and in my opinion, a pretty decent one.

I never knew Ron had so much money.

She stayed with him through the Spy Scandal which is somewhat admirable. What have killed him if it was directly alonside events.

Probably a dispute over him spending too much time away from her or something.

Maure, we have had our differences here on this forum about Ron Dennis and his McLaren team you have got your views on Ron and I have my views, Look at the end of the day thats fine, I'll talk on my side of the fence and you are perfecially allowed to talk about your views on Ron But please Maure we are not talking about his Team that he operates right now, we are talking about his family and for him to loose his family is a completely personal thing for himself.

So Please Maure I'm just asking for a request from you please, just leave ron and his family alone for the moment and let them resolve this without the negative commentary.

Its a honest request and if you can accept this offer i will really respect you.

Thank You.

:congrats:

One would proposition Maure has never been in this situation, and to continue to feel good about himself he has to attack a man he does not know, and comment on a situation he does not know.

My theory: They wanted to split before the spy scandal. When it came to light, both decided to await until season was over, so as not to add fuel to the fire.

I just wanted to point out that Ron's daughters are hot.

Oh, and what's this about Mika divorcing?

I need to start paying attention; my disgust at the soap opera antics of F1 has caused me to miss more soap opera moments. :lol:

I just wanted to point out that Ron's daughters are hot.

Citation needed. Get us photo evidence.

Citation needed. Get us photo evidence.

The above comment was based on anecdotal evidence noticed during some pre-race pitwalk coverage.

That said, I aim to please, and shall endeavour to provide said evidence...