Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Fisichella Vs. Sutil

Fisichella vs. Sutil  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will enjoy the upper hand

• Giancarlo Fisichella
    • Adrian Sutil

Ok ladies and gentlemen, boys and grils, with 24 odd days remaining before the cars roll out onto the track at Albert Park I thought it maybe a good opportunity to start a new series of threads where every couple of days we all can discuss the 2008 driver pairings. I'll start a new thread every two days which will lead us into the start of the new season perfectly.

Enjoy the first pairing being Adrian Sutil & Giancarlo Fisichella from Force India.

Cheers,

Nathan :D

Fisi to out qualify Sutil 12-6

Sutil to crash out 5 times

Fisi to crash out 4 times

Fisi to outscore Sutil by at least 1 point :P

Five races where neither Fisi or Sutil finish

What is best for this team is not a vs. situation but a work environment that has them both focused on the development of the team and its r&d. Though you can't take away the competition, so I will obviously arise and I do expect Fisi to come out on top.

This will be a very close battle, I expect to have almost a equal number of races where one will outshine the other. Giancarlo has the nack of ringing the best out of a less than perfect car while Adrian is on the up and will only get better after his fist full season (like Nico Rosberg). The upper hand will go to Adrian in my book, Giancarlo will prove to be a great asset to Force India and their engineering staff but Adrian will be the guy who will take advantage of Giancarlo's experience and abilty to develop a faster race car.

What is best for this team is not a vs. situation but a work environment that has them both focused on the development of the team and its r&d. Though you can't take away the competition, so I will do expect Fisi to come out on top.

I should add to my thoughts that without competition, this team will not go anywhere fast. They are a very intriguing team as well. I like where they are at. Budget wise, personnel. Much to look forward to. If they can bring on a performance like Super Aguri last March I will enjoy my time at the Grand Prix of Australia once again.

Voted for Fisi, after looking at Fisi's testing laps, i think he will finish higher almost on all races to Sutil...

IMO fisi will be stronger in first part of season when they are still developing car...but later part of the season sutil will overtake fisi...

Tough, Fisichella.

Cant explain why but Fisichella

I think that today Sutil is faster and he can become even faster. Maybe Fisico can find the speed he lost at his Renault days, but considering his age... I think it's really difficult to happen.

Even knowing that I'll support Fisichella, my vote is for Sutil.

My brain says Sutil.

My heart says Fisi.

My left kidney says Liuzzi.

My cochlea says a monkey with a fez riding a monocycle.

My doctor says I need a new medication.

Fisi fo' sure.

Think that they will be tied on 1 or 0 points but Fisi should win in qualifying and either way should generally out perform Sutil.

My brain says Sutil.

mine too

My heart says Fisi.

hahahahaha- good on ya- just make sure it's the really good stuff

Hmm close. Fisi to get better results overall, Sutil to impress more by getting a really good result on occasion. Not sure that made a lot of sense. I'll say Fisi will beat Sutil at first, then lose all his motivation.

Sutil to outqualify Fisi 10-8.

My brain says Sutil.

My heart says Fisi.

:clap3:

Fisi will be rejuvinated at Force India. I predict he will beat Sutil on points over the year. Qualifying will be closer.

My brain says Sutil.

My heart says Fisi.

:lol:

Fisi will be rejuvinated at Force India. I predict he will beat Sutil on points over the year. Qualifying will be closer.

My thoughts too Dribbler

:clap3:

You predict Force India will score points in 08 :o

Now that's a bold prediction :lol:

I think Fisi will be a tad more consistant, therefore will beat Sutil...............just.

Well Adrian thinks its important:

Sutil says Fisi good for his F1 career

Feb.20 (GMM) Adrian Sutil believes having grand prix winner and formula one veteran Giancarlo Fisichella as his teammate this year will be good for his career.

The 25-year-old German was already earmarked as a rising star of the sport last year, when as a rookie he proved more than a match for the occupants of the sister Spyker, including Christijan Albers and Sakon Yamamoto.

But going up against Fisichella in the team's new guise Force India, Sutil agrees, will be a more meaningful yardstick.

"I see this as very important, and I can benefit a lot from that," he said in an interview with the portal motorline.cc.

"For this reason it is also a crucial year for me. Last year it was difficult in this regard. Albers was very good but in the end he was dealing with a lot of problems.

"Then Markus (Winkelhock) came in without any test days, and Sakon was definitely not the fastest.

"But with Giancarlo and I -- I think we will push each other," Sutil added.

He admits that the rumours of other teams' interest in him for 2008, including Toyota and McLaren, were very welcome.

"Obviously it was nice to hear my name connected with other teams, but ultimately nothing came of it and I am still here.

"But what I wanted to achieve last year, I did; namely, to attract some attention and bring my name into the conversations," Sutil said.

Wednesday 20 February

He mentioned that other teams were interested in him for 08 but ultimately stayed at the Force to partner Giancarlo Fisichella.

If Giancarlo just beats him, does that mean that Adrian will then become one of those what might have beens on the F1 Reject Website?

But if one of these drivers prooves slower than the other than I think that Liuzzi will take the place of them, even half way through the season.

I think he was singed to keep the pressure on both the Force India drivers, to meet the criteria.

Well they earnt a point last season, i feel this season they have a better car/drivers so they should earn a few(2) points...

But that is still an 100% increase for them...

:D Let's see! If Giancarlo get a seventh place and Adrian an eighth, Fisi will have thrashed him over the year by doubling his team mates points!

Y'know that's a very possible outcome.

12-9 as it stands and that's what I expected to see.

Sutil is looking very good considering his age and lack of experience. I'm pleased to see him praise Fisi a bit.

I chose Sutil.This could be Fisi's new youth,as many pointed out,but it could just be the other way around:time of retiring after being beaten by young Sutil.Who knows.I don't.

(Elgo's liver)

Well they earnt a point last season, i feel this season they have a better car/drivers so they should earn a few(2) points...

But that is still an 100% increase for them...

Very true, they lucked into a point at Fuji when 7 cars failed to finish and Adrian showed his skill in the rain.

Very true, they lucked into a point at Fuji when 7 cars failed to finish and Adrian showed his skill in the rain.

Well same happened for Button.... (runs fast out of the door.... :eekout: ) But actually for these small car companies like STR, FI, SA only problematic races like Montreal and wet races do they have a chance to score points, otherwise they have to fight too many teams to gain that point who spend almost double their budget...