Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

OOOH SO LUCKY

26198.jpg

how close did R$ come to rolling it only a few moes inches over and he was GONE!!!!!.

that whould of been good for a few reasions

1. it whould of tort him to not do silly things like that

2. it whould of brought the sacty car out and bunched the feld up

3. it whould of givven webber more points

4. i dont like him so i whould of not stopped larfing till next week

26198.jpg

how close did R$ come to rolling it only a few moes inches over and he was GONE!!!!!.

that whould of been good for a few reasions  

1. it whould of tort him to not do silly things like that

2. it whould of brought the sacty car out and bunched the feld up

3. it whould of givven webber more points

4. i dont like him so i whould of not stopped larfing till next week

oh ....webber nice post .. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah nice one! great photo too. 8)

i can't believe both cars manged to continue unaffected after ralf's reckless rampaging..

yeah nice one!  great photo too.  8)  

i can't believe both cars manged to continue unaffected after ralf's reckless rampaging..

its because only there tyers tuched. oooh yea and R$ the d#ck head came in after he went off to see if eanthing was rong but the team told him straight after he went off that every thing was sweet

GREAT pic Webber,

NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL !!!!!!!!

GREAT pic Webber,

aslong as u can understand it, then its not really a problem.....

i agree...i wish ralf had retired. He didn't deserve anything after his brain explosion there.

yea im so bumd :lol::lol::lol:

most of my mistakes are from me hitting the rong keys as i type. like i know more is spelt more and stuf like that

but hay at lest i know what i mean

nice pic although in this one it seems like ralf is overturning and sato is goin ram underneath his chasis and get rid of RS from F1 for good....

nah jk..... dun want such an incident to take place ever ..... :P

nice pic although in this one it seems like ralf is overturning and sato is goin ram underneath his chasis and get rid of RS from F1 for good....

yea R$ is very lucky that Sato slamed on the brakes. well maby Sato did that so that he whould still have a head at the end of the day and not to save R$ from going over.

I think Sato was very lucky. He could easily have done his front suspension due to Ralf's idiocy. Even Patrick Head thinks Ralf is stupid.

Planet-f1 quote : "Summing up Ralf's overall performance in Sunday's race Williams' technical director declared: "It was a bloody mess. Ralf was just bloody stupid."

Yes, yes he was. If he's so stupid, dump him, don't try to resign him, put Jacques in that car, then you'd know what it's like to have a real racer again. Geez.

webber, you weren't the only one laughing, i couldn't stop when I saw Ralf trying that move then going off, then going so slow to the pits, what a to$$er.

Ralf is doing wonders for his contract negotiations with Frank and I bet Toyota are sitting up and noticing too...

Ralf is doing wonders for his contract negotiations with Frank and I bet Toyota are sitting up and noticing too...

i really hope toyota notices it too coz i think Dc in a toyota will improve them better....

It has an eerie similarity to Michael in Adelaid, 1994, exceot that the opposite side of the car was in the air.

Too funny :lol::lol::lol:

"What was that Ralf ? ah...12 mill ? after French GP .

by the end of the last year ..6 mill ...maybe .. Ralf say I am not happy!

waaa........ I think now he better take the 6 mill or 4 mill or he will not be on any team.

I do not think he will even finish this year out.... Jacques will be back on the team by Silverstone should everything go south for Ralf boy.

I think Sato was very lucky. He could easily have done his front suspension due to Ralf's idiocy. Even Patrick Head thinks Ralf is stupid.

Planet-f1 quote : "Summing up Ralf's overall performance in Sunday's race Williams' technical director declared: "It was a bloody mess. Ralf was just bloody stupid."

Yes, yes he was. If he's so stupid, dump him, don't try to resign him, put Jacques in that car, then you'd know what it's like to have a real racer again. Geez.

webber, you weren't the only one laughing, i couldn't stop when I saw Ralf trying that move then going off, then going so slow to the pits, what a to$$er.

i'm glad that they are finally acknowledging publicly what everyone out there knows.

his overtaking moves in the past 2 races alone = stupid.

contract demands = outrageous, if not stupid.

pre-malaysia talk of punting his teammate off the track = stupid.

and this is just this season and what my very short memory can think of. all when toyota are supposed to be sniffing for his signature. if true, then toyota = stupid.

i'm glad that they are finally acknowledging publicly what everyone out there knows.

and this is just this season and what my very short memory can think of. all when toyota are supposed to be sniffing for his signature. if true, then toyota = stupid.

yeah agree with you there. I think he's gonna pay big time for trying to play Williams and Toyota off against each other. That's what greed gets you Ralfy boy.

i think its R$ manger howw wont alot of money. hes going to turn R$ in to Jos Vasstapion

i think its R$ manger howw wont alot of money. hes going to turn R$ in to Jos Vasstapion

if Jacques was at fault for his salary, than R$ is just as fault as his manager, simple as that.

if Jacques was at fault for his salary, than R$ is just as fault as his manager, simple as that.

no i said Jos the Boss. well i don think that hes the boss but i cant spell his last name

no i said Jos the Boss. well i don think that hes the boss but i cant spell his last name

yeah I know, but I'm just trying to highlight how everyone bags the crap out of JV for his salary, and you said it's Ralfs managers fault. Both the driver and the manager agree to the salary so they're both at fault, as are the team owners who agreed to pay that amount. It works both ways.

i wonder who would not have agreed with u on tht.... btw you have a thing for equations dont u... well have to hand it to u... ur good....

It has an eerie similarity to Michael in Adelaid, 1994, exceot that the opposite side of the car was in the air.

It was nothing like Adelaide 1994!

Very true…

i certainly hope so, ralf is one of the least deserving out of the top experienced drivers to deserve that kind of cash. if we can in fact call him a top driver..

I will admit that I was less than impressed with Ralf’s drive at Bahrain but he will probably do quite well at Imola. BMW and Williams will be quicker there than they were in Bahrain and should score well, whether they can end Ferrari’s run of wins is however another matter…