Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

OOOH SO LUCKY

I wonder if Renault’s new engine and chassis upgrades can enable them to score well at Imola. I also hope that Alonso doesn’t mess up his qualifying lap again!

i wonunder in Mclaren will be up in the midfeld this race. and if Kimi will finsh the race

I wonder what excuse Rubens will come up with after this race if he's way behind M$ as I expect. I also wonder how long it will be before Ralf gets the boot.

well R$ is in the s##t again for the second time in a row. he may well not be racing in Spain

well R$ is in the s#@t again for the second time in a row. he may well not be racing in Spain

He way well not have started this season!!! R$ is just getting worse and worse. Could it be the distraction of wanting more than anyone else wants to pay for you??!!

well R$ is in the s#@t again for the second time in a row. he may well not be racing in Spain

He way well not have started this season!!! R$ is just getting worse and worse. Could it be the distraction of wanting more than anyone else wants to pay for you??!!

:lol:

I cant understand why many of you guys criticise Ralf Schumacher so much and never Takuma Sato, even though Sato’s performances this year have been truly dire, but Ralf on the other hand has just had a disappointing start to the season.

Williams wont sack him; they probably just wont renew his contract.

I cant understand why many of you guys criticise Ralf Schumacher so much and never Takuma Sato, even though Sato

Williams wont sack him; they probably just wont renew his contract.

no i ment the FIA may well not let him race in Spain because when you get the 2nd thing thay revew to see if its bad enouf to get the weekend off

I think he’s still only got one warning – no action was taken regarding the Alonso incident at Imola.

what about the M$ and JPM thing did JPM get his wish. to be hoinest i think that M$ has got away with it because there was no things in the press about it.

the first part was montoyas fault....i dunno how ralf didn't see da matta though :roll:

yea the hole thing was JPM fult. but why did RS but his foot down. he put Damata out of the race.

The williams clash was JPM's fault, but that incident with CDM was very clumsy on Ralf's part.

just a quick note here. do you guys notest the frount of R$ car and were his frount wing broke off. how week are them frount wings on the FW26 it just fell apart when JPM hit it.