Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Forsythe Closes

Forsythe Cease Operations

Well, I am glad they are keeping the Atlantics effort, and it is a brutal shame they couldn't get sponsorship. This is a sad day for me, as Forsythe has always been a special team for me, and still one of my favorites, along with Penske. I really hope that they could somehow find a way back to the sport, as unlikely as it is. Gerry's had to spend so much money on this team since Player's left, so I can see why this happened. I wasn't really planning on watching the last DP01 race at Long Beach, but I think I will. I hope they win. Man, losing this team sucks. They've always been a major player in the sport since I started watching.

Please, someone, hire Paul Tracy. The new series seems empty without Forsythe, and without Tracy, it wouldn't be the same. Unless, of course, he can be a commentator. That'd be rad.

Rad? You weren't even born when we used 'rad' in a sentence. You have to pay your dues, kid. Next you'll be slinging around 'fly', 'tubular' and 'moted'.

I remember when 'rad' was flavour of the month. Those days were ace. B)

Super fly Paul Tracy will be on the bitchin' show Wind Tunnel with the totally tubular Dave Despain tonight...

I doubt we'll get answers, but at least we'll get entertainment.

Rad.

Well, isn't that just far out, solid and right on ...

Oh, wait. Wrong decade. Far out, dude!

Go, go gadget way back machine ...

Hmm. Never mind.

Edit: Wait. How did a thread about a serious topic degenerate into a thread on stupid catchphrases?

Speaking of Degenerated: Anyone know of a recording of the version of Degenerated that was played at the end of Airheads? I have the original Reagan Youth recording, which is awesome, but the cover didn't suck.