Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Webber Vs. Coulthard

Webber vs. Coulthard  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will enjoy the upper hand?

• Mark Webber
    • David Coulthard

Here we go again the Red Bull Racing duo of David and Mark.

Mark will again out qualify, and out race David, maybe by more of a margin than in 07.

I feel that Mark Webber will score at least one podium under normal (non-rain) circumstances. The RB4's gunna surprise you all.

And Webber > DC any day of the week.

I voted for DC, this will be his (last) year.... but he will go out with a bang(crash) not a wimper...

Seriously though, Without TC, i think DC will have the advantage of racing in good cars when there was no tc earlier and this will help him when most of the field is getting used to driving without them...

Webbs all the way. DC will be afflicted with more old man ailments similar to the pinched nerve thing.

Webber, but only because I am a fan of the Webbo.

DC should not be dismised so easily. He still knows how to give the finger.

I disagree to an extent Ankit - I think DC has been driving with TC for long enough now that he now only knows SFA about NTC cars, and thus on par with MW.

That and in testing most people have already changed driving styles to suit NTC. That said however, none of them had a raging MP4 up their rear ends to put them off and make one big FUBAR by spinning and crashing off. That is where the money maker will be this season...handling the pressure.

As for the head to head, I'm not going to call this one....DC and MW are just too close in my eyes...MW a good qualifier, DC marginally better in the races. However I think MW will come out on top, though not by much.

Is that longer, or shorter, than a standard, or urban mile? What is the factor i should multiply by to convert it to metric? Is there a country kilometre? :P

Why is Webber in the country in the first place? Did he miss the turn off to the racetrack?

Is that longer, or shorter, than a standard, or urban mile? What is the factor i should multiply by to convert it to metric? Is there a country kilometre? :P

Why is Webber in the country in the first place? Did he miss the turn off to the racetrack?

:clap3:

edit: Webber will win by a standard ''urban'' mile....

:clap3:

edit: Webber will win by a standard ''urban'' mile....

What the difference between an 'urban' mile and a standard mile???

What the difference between an 'urban' mile and a standard mile???

As the kiwi pointed out earlier the 'standard' and the 'urban' mile are one in the same, and should be considered as exactly 1.609 kilometers or 'a racing mile' as otherwise known :wacko:

As the kiwi pointed out earlier the 'standard' and the 'urban' mile are one in the same, and should be considered as exactly 1.609 kilometers or 'a racing mile' as otherwise known :wacko:

why the hell can't we call a mile just a 'mile' ??

Only need a tincy wincy measuring stick for that....

Thus far....hope he does well this season...but we'll see :)

Webber, but only because I am a fan of the Webbo.

DC should not be dismised so easily. He still knows how to give the finger.

:lol:

As for the head to head, I'm not going to call this one....DC and MW are just too close in my eyes...MW a good qualifier, DC marginally better in the races. However I think MW will come out on top, though not by much.

My thoughts too.

DC for me! Webber ain't a bad driver but DC is gonna do well this season & hopefully Webber will improve after an unreliable last season!

I've always liked DC...but tbh I think Webber will be better...

that and the Aussies' blackmails... :whistling:

I've always liked DC...but tbh I think Webber will be better...

that and the Aussies' blackmails... :whistling:

:ninja:

Webber only finished behind DC in the championship points because his car broke down more (and was smashed into at Fuji - there was 10 points in the bag or at least 6 points had he finished) and then he would have whooped DC arse!!

A relaible car will give me a much better year.

Go WEbbO!!!!