Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Webber Vs. Coulthard

Webber vs. Coulthard  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will enjoy the upper hand?

• Mark Webber
    • David Coulthard

Webber only finished behind DC in the championship points because his car broke down more (and was smashed into at Fuji - there was 10 points in the bag or at least 6 points had he finished) and then he would have whooped DC arse!!

A relaible car will give me a much better year.

Go WEbbO!!!!

Welcome and I must say, what a pleasure it is to have an actual F1 driver on these forums! :lol:

Welcome and I must say, what a pleasure it is to have an actual F1 driver on these forums! :lol:

Indeed, i will have to agree with you there Mr Webber a reliable car will give you a MUCH better year! Now get back to work and beat that punk couthard

Webber's never had much luck and must be feeling much like DC in regards to his... this will be my year speeches. Not that Webber makes them, but he must ponder when his luck will change.

I don't think it'll be this year, but I hope I'm proved wrong.

He'll still outperform DC alike to last year though.

I think Mark Webber is the dark Horse for the 2008 World Title this season.

15-2 Qualifying result last season....

Raw speed is there for Mark all he needs to do is convert it into a world title this season which I have no doubt that he will this season.

He has topped the testing times twice in the winter world championship...

So I still have my faith in the Moehawk RB4...

Mark will out-qualify him no doubt but that means nothing when the car doesn't return home. Not really his fault usually but it's points that count.

DC should have another good/solid year at Red Bull and may choose to retire on a high, somewhat.

I voted for DC because I think that he is almost always stronger in the races and because I actually think that the drivers will score about the same points but I couldn't vote for a draw.

I predict very mixed results for RB this season, either driver may take surprise podiums when the cards play out right for them.

I predict very mixed results for RB this season, either driver may take surprise podiums when the cards play out right for them.

Why, are you planning to strap bombs to the Ferrari's, McLaren's, Renault's, Williams and BMW's? :lol:

I voted for MW.

Reason: He has proven he is top dog for qualy, and in some races able to mix it with the rest, reliability , ala Monaco, is the problem.

Given a good car, and with his undoubted fitness, MW will climb the ladder