Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Bernie Says Lights On! Or It's Lights Out For Oz

I understand, what you are saying, AJ and you are probably correct in what Bernie perceives to be 'right'.

Also, what puzzles me is the timing. I understand he wants to milk the Lewis cash cow, that makes sense, yet why has he never tried to change the times of races to suit European viewers when Schumi was racing, or Alonso was winning. Is it purely down to opportunity, or something else, or has he completely lost the plot? :lol:

I think the night race idea just recently clicked into his head, and now he wants to experiment with it and depending on how well Singpaore goes, Valencia and Aussie may get the night race as well...

It truly is amazing what they teach you in prisons these days :whistling::lol:

:lol:

I'm afraid you are Brad, there's just not going to be a GP in Liverpool.

There were several concerns to the organisers, but the chief problem was that the skilled and highly trained F1 pitcrews would be shown up. They can change tyres and refuel a single car in approx 8s or so, a Liverpool gang can remove the wheels and fuel of all 22 cars in between the end of the parade lap and the lights going out.

pssh... Liverpool gangs... The Bombay gangs with remove the whole cars from the grid by then...

I think the night race idea just recently clicked into his head, and now he wants to experiment with it and depending on how well Singpaore goes, Valencia and Aussie may get the night race as well...

pssh... Liverpool gangs... The Bombay gangs with remove the whole cars from the grid by then...

Pah, removing the whole car is far too easy, the engines are running for starters. I bet you never even considered the problem of obtaining 156 bricks to stand the cars on after the wheels have been removed, did you ??? :lol:

Pah, removing the whole car is far too easy, the engines are running for starters. I bet you never even considered the problem of obtaining 156 bricks to stand the cars on after the wheels have been removed, did you ??? :lol: