Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

jordan and toyota back in talks

with mclaren and merc not haveing the best of season and now that thay are fighting maby there will be a spare engine maker around and one that might make Jordan there mane team and pump LOTS of money into them. but at this stage i dont know if eany one whould wont a merc runing along behind them

The current Mercedes engine is rubbish – it manages to be both weak on power and very unreliable, undoubtedly the worst combination for any engine…

how heavy is this years merc engine. because if its heavy then well maby merc are in the s##t big time

From what I've heard, the Merc engine is not the problem, but the installation of the engine onto the immensely complicated chassis is the problem. The engine has run with absolutely no problems on the dyno and has a lot of horsepower, but once it's installed into the chassis, the problems arise.

oooooh ok so the MP4-19 relly is s##t and well now mclaren now has no one to blame. if i was ron i whould dump the MP4-19 and go with the MP4-17D or make that MP4-17E