Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumblestrip

They Finally Arrived!

Now I just have to build my circuit! :lol:

18,000 RPM of fun!

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

I'm still undecided on my track layout, but I want something with both fast and slow sections.

Maybe this one:

v8.gif

Or this one:

v26.gif

I can't decide! I will however collect more F1 cars. I think a Williams is next, then maybe a BMW. We'll see.

Great stuff!!!!!

Those tracks are like Mexico City track!...

have fun...of course you will need a renault to have REAL fun...

cheers!

Man, you Yanks have got guns on the brain; Both tracks are shaped like pistols!!

Great stuff. I think the second track layout looks more fun. Let me know which car handles better!

Man, you Yanks have got guns on the brain; Both tracks are shaped like pistols!!

Great stuff. I think the second track layout looks more fun. Let me know which car handles better!

Yes "love guns" :lol:

The Ferrari will handle better of course ;)

have fun...of course you will need a renault to have REAL fun...

That exists! Though my buddy is wanting to get it (that and the Honda - obviously he's not current with the 07 results!)

dscf1774-1743.jpg

Hah! And I don't even like guns! The track shape is kind of dictated by my available space.

The Ferrari will handle better of course ;)

Especially now that I've mounted the urethane tires. They aren't the same car though. Flip them over and they look completely different, probably so the body can match up properly.

I'm just glad I got the "Kimi" Mclaren and not the "Juan" one. Never did like that guy, heh.

Do the second track.

And the McLaren will blow up after 15 laps.

Sweet! Like a couple of others have said I prefer the second for some reason...but they both look good!

It's a good job you got the Kimi Mclaren, it'll go faster :D

You should sign up at my game www.f1-tm.com - it has a custom test track facility, allows you to create your ideal layout, or look at other peoples and copy theres :P

Was fun for a couple of hours!

You should sign up at my game www.f1-tm.com - it has a custom test track facility, allows you to create your ideal layout, or look at other peoples and copy theres :P

Thanks David. I have a track layout program on my home PC that actually uses the exact pieces that are available to build the track with. You can punch in your existing track inventory, and when you finish your layout it'll tell you exactly how many of your pieces you used, and what additional ones you need to buy. Very useful!

All in the spirit of Formula One :)

Thanks David. I have a track layout program on my home PC that actually uses the exact pieces that are available to build the track with. You can punch in your existing track inventory, and when you finish your layout it'll tell you exactly how many of your pieces you used, and what additional ones you need to buy. Very useful!

Indeed that is pretty good. I'll add it to my rain coat list for when I earn some real money :P

lol @ the "All in the spirit of F1" too, I can't believe I didn't predict that retort :P

Ahh Slot cars! I love them... I've got so many myself, just bought the new Alonso 2007 Mclaren.

It looks so good though I dont want to race it and damage it...

C2806-2.gif

The 2007 Fisi Renault is also a beauty, My dads got that.

dscf1774-1743.jpg

Ahh Slot cars! I love them... I've got so many myself, just bought the new Alonso 2007 Mclaren.

It looks so good though I dont want to race it and damage it...

C2806-2.gif

Nice!!!!.......they're just like the real thing.........very fragile!!!

Ok, got my track table built, but I'm still waiting for more track pieces to arrive in the post. But I've put down a temp track using the pieces I have, and although boring (short tracks always are) I've gotten to run most of my cars on it. The Ferrari is FAST, especially with the silicon tires out back.

I also managed to get my under/overpass built.

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

Yeah, I used to love Scalextric.

Sweet set-up you have. I never had the room or money to do it properly.

I like the cars. Too bad that the helmets are done poorly.

Yeah, I used to love Scalextric.

Sweet set-up you have. I never had the room or money to do it properly.

Don't worry. This is how Super Aguri started.

Don't worry. This is how Super Aguri started.

And its going to end soon...

The track its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations.

And its going to end soon...

The track its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations.

Thanks. I've gotten a lot more done. I need to take more pics, but I'll wait til I get all the billboards up.

Plus, I need to get more track! My order STILL is not in yet!