Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

2008 Australian Grand Prix Thread

Thought I'd kick off this thread, discuss the racing from Albert Park, Melbourne here :D

Only a matter of a few hours now...go Kimi! I'm expecting a storming drive from him, and also to lesser extents from Webber and Alonso (because of their slower cars), Massa to struggle, Kubica to shine and Lewis to win. Vettel will continue to impress as well, Heikki on for a podium. Piquet will leave the track 3 times.

Enjoy the race everyone and try to stay awake if you've stayed up to watch! :)

My dilemma - Speed channel will not show it live. Instead, they'll broadcast it Sunday at 1:30 PM. so, should I check it out what happened here, or wait and see it by myself??? Why oh why we don't have GP USA????

My dilemma - Speed channel will not show it live. Instead, they'll broadcast it Sunday at 1:30 PM. so, should I check it out what happened here, or wait and see it by myself??? Why oh why we don't have GP USA????

the question is will you be able to wait to watch it on tv, or will you be tempted to log in first?? :P

Hey Piotr. The race will be shown live on SPEEDTV. The SPEEDTV website has the schedule messed up, but the race will be shown live. They will not show PINKS All Outtakes as it says. It will be F1. I think. Tune in at midnight EST, it should be on. If not, my apologies for being misinformed.

Are you sure about this?

I am expecting that race on Speed.

Hey Piotr. The race will be shown live on SPEEDTV. The SPEEDTV website has the schedule messed up, but the race will be shown live. They will not show PINKS All Outtakes as it says. It will be F1. I think. Tune in at midnight EST, it should be on. If not, my apologies for being misinformed.

you are right I just checked it out and the race is on schedule at 12:30am Eastern time.

cant you bear the wait???

Almost time to start now! Lets see what happens! Come on Hamilton I am just wondering what happens at the start here! Could be crazy like several years ago when 11 cars disappeared at the start.

Been waiting months for this!

Come on Formula 1! :) Will be a great race I hope!

Massa on a one stopper in the race, seems to have difficulties without TC...

Kimi up to 8th...

out:

Vettel

Fisi

Webber

Button

Davidson

Lewis' pace is out of this world

:o

Yeah its crazy... Ferrari (Kimi) is the fastest but he can't pass Barrichello...

btw Sutil is out as well... 16 drivers racing with Piquet Jr last and having a very disappointing race...

unbelievable that massa suffered no damage!!

I take back my previous statement - Massa out

unbelievable that massa suffered no damage!!

Massa retires :(

Kimi in pits again

Piquiet retires as well...

12 cars on the grid...

Piquet out too