Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

2008 Australian Grand Prix Thread

I thought that Kimi would finish in the points, there's no point for him unless RB gets disqualified. Not that I want that to happend IMO this was a good race, better this way than a boring one.

Yeah, I have nothing to say about the race, and I had so much fun that I'm not really disappointed with Kimi being out, he drove bad in the second half.

that was a shoddy race. looked far too amateur. kudos to hamilton for not joining the rest of em.

Yeah, I have nothing to say about the race, and I had so much fun that I'm not really disappointed with Kimi being out, he drove bad in the second half.

I feel the same.

that was a shoddy race. looked far too amateur. kudos to hamilton for not joining the rest of em.

Indeed!

Kimi was a bit scrappy, Nando is very good, Nick is a better racer than Kubica, Heikki will do well at Mclaren, Massa is struggling without driver aids and Lewis/Kimi will lead the way (maybe)

Well that race was entertaining in an unexpected way. I hope Lewis doesn't completely dominate this season. I would rather see more championship contenders this year.

[quote name='goferrarigo' post='242881' date='Mar 15 2008, 11:22 PM']Nah he finished 6th...[/quote]

He technically could still be DQed. We haven't heard from the stewards yet...

What was the deal with hekki? I have read he touched the limit rev button after passing Alonso. Probly BS, but if true, Macca shuld really really get either rid of it, or place it somewhere else (Hamy last year)

but they said he may be dsq - leaving the pits under red??? didnt see it though cause i lost feed?

wasne't he given the stop go for that??

What was the deal with hekki? I have read he touched the limit rev button after passing Alonso. Probly BS, but if true, Macca shuld really really get either rid of it, or place it somewhere else (Hamy last year)

He hit the pit lane speed limiter

:o

nope that was for entering the pits and refuelling when the safety car was deployed, before the pitlane was open

Looks like he will probably get the DQ after all...

Rubens DQ

- McLaren on top no doubt about it

- disappointed with Ferrari

- fantastic job with the pace from BMW, but reliability still sucks

- Williams as expected

- Toyota and Honda faster/better then expected

- Renault, not really fast, not really reliable, not even a qualifier car, but Alonso can drive

- McLaren on top no doubt about it

- disappointed with Ferrari

- fantastic job with the pace from BMW, but reliability still sucks

- Williams as expected

- Toyota and Honda faster/better then expected

- Renault, not really fast, not really reliable, not even a qualifier car, but Alonso can drive

agree!! some teams unexpectedly dropped the ball when it mattered

David Coulthard has threatened to kick "lumps of sh*t" out of Felipe Massa after the pair clashed during the Australian GP.

In a remarkable outburst, made live on ITV, DC insisted that the Ferrari driver should take responsibility for their race-ending crash and warned: "If he doesn't then I will kick lumps of sh*t out of the little b#####d."

Massa's culpability was less than clear cut, however, with Martin Brundle, Coulthard's manager, suggesting in his role as ITV pundit that the Brazilian "had the high ground" as he strove to overtake the Red Bull.

"He had the faster car but you have to overtake - not just drive straight into another car," insisted an angry Coulthard.

:lol::P:lol:

GO DC! GO!