Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Poll: Robert Kubica

Is he overrated   

65 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Yes, fast over one lap but no race pace
    • No, he will be the first Polish WDC
    • The jury is still out

Didn't I say that Kubica is special. People called it rubbish when I said last year that he is better than Heidfeld. There was that bogus comparison between the two on one of the threads that gave each of them points based on qualifying and race positions. Last season was poor luck for him.

:lol: I'm going to wait and see where he ends up tomorrow. Surely he's light. Nevertheless, great job.

Didn't I say that Kubica is special. People called it rubbish when I said last year that he is better than Heidfeld. There was that bogus comparison between the two on one of the threads that gave each of them points based on qualifying and race positions. Last season was poor luck for him.
Jumping the gun somewhat aren't you?

Meh, Kubi's pole only demonstrated the already obvious, he's bloody quick!

He made that BMW fly!

He has to block Massa at the start and then the pace be with him.

He made that BMW fly!

He has to block Massa at the start and then the pace be with him.

Yup, and tomorrow Massa will make his Ferrari fly..no I'm far too harsh on the guy, I think.

I think Kubi should make a good enough start, he's on the nice clean side after all so Massa may well be too busy defending from Looowis to be worrying about the pole on pole.

Yup, and tomorrow Massa will make his Ferrari fly..no I'm far too harsh on the guy, I think.

I think Kubi should make a good enough start, he's on the nice clean side after all so Massa may well be too busy defending from Looowis to be worrying about the pole on pole.

But Lewis has to keep Kimi behind him as well.....

But Lewis has to keep Kimi behind him as well.....

Ah but Kimi is also on the dusty side of the track, maybe it will make no difference, let's wait and see.

Jumping the gun somewhat aren't you?

Before the Qualifying Fernando Alonso said that Kubica is the most exciting talent in current F1. Was he jumping the gun too?

Ah but Kimi is also on the dusty side of the track, maybe it will make no difference, let's wait and see.

hmm... What i hope to happen in 10.5 hours.... Massa 1st, Kimi 2nd Kubica 3rd, Hami 4th...

:lol: I'm going to wait and see where he ends up tomorrow. Surely he's light. Nevertheless, great job.

Indeed.

Can I borrow your BMW?

1207401142.jpg

Or rock, paper, scissors.

Before the Qualifying Fernando Alonso said that Kubica is the most exciting talent in current F1. Was he jumping the gun too?

If he had Hamilton's press dress-up, everyone would think so too.... justtified or not.

If he had a car that can win, he would get a chance to show it... we'll see.

If he had Hamilton's press dress-up, everyone would think so too.... justtified or not.

If he had a car that can win, he would get a chance to show it... we'll see.

Several drivers stated since last year that Kubi, not Hamilton, is the driver to watch in the next few years. Pundits only now begin to talk about Kubica (why the "experts" ignored people in the know-drivers- is a mystery to me). My feeling is that even after Kubi wins a WDC, he will be mentioned only as a second tier driver. Why, I don't know.

Meh, Kubi still made a mistake during the race today and as pointed out by commentators if he had done that in a close battle for the lead it would have been costly...all in all an excellent drive today from the guy, but he's not quite there yet.

Several drivers stated since last year that Kubi, not Hamilton, is the driver to watch in the next few years. Pundits only now begin to talk about Kubica (why the "experts" ignored people in the know-drivers- is a mystery to me).My feeling is that even after Kubi wins a WDC, he will be mentioned only as a second tier driver. Why, I don't know.

No, i don't know why you think that either.

Robert didn't explode onto the scene, he was beaten sometimes, he made mistakes, he crashed. There, those are some reasons why some people haven't gone mad over him like Lewis.

He's obviously fast and i'm sure he will win races. If the BMW gets better he may win a WDC.

No, i don't know why you think that either.

Robert didn't explode onto the scene, he was beaten sometimes, he made mistakes, he crashed. There, those are some reasons why some people haven't gone mad over him like Lewis.

He's obviously fast and i'm sure he will win races. If the BMW gets better he may win a WDC.

I'll have what you are smoking. :rolleyes: