Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Poll: Robert Kubica

Is he overrated   

65 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Yes, fast over one lap but no race pace
    • No, he will be the first Polish WDC
    • The jury is still out

Well, it figures Katy H. would be the one with a problem related to something I did. BTW, I'm still waiting for her to congratulate Robert on his prestigious Italian award. But I don't have much hope.

Funny, Spanish is such an easy and uncomplicated (euphemism here for something else I wanted to say) language, that even I could understand most of it.

Ok, that's enough of that. Back to praising Kubica and his recent award... BTW, when did Nick received his??>

hehe TRUE :!:

I'm Praud because Robert take that award and now he wll be at GREAT DRIVERS COMPANY and remmber he have only 23 :)

Italian people just love him like we in Poland. :)

kiss

Can I speak in Latin, then?

"Dominus Uobiscum"

("The pizza guy is here")

"Et cum spiritu tuo"

("And he is very happy")

AND THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

1. It's a rule and I don't care if youre polish, you gotta follow it. I've been told before not to speak other languages, for speaking german right when I arrived so it's just not fair you can speak polish. Also, there's something called PM, if you want some... privacy.

2. I don't care if KubeeTZa got an award. Just see the previous winners list and you'll see how much I care.

3. Congrats for knowing how to use google translator. It's so cute.

Can I speak in Latin, then?

"Dominus Uobiscum"

("The pizza guy is here")

:lol:

You guys are nothing special. I understood all that. I just think it's rude to those stoopid people who can only speak English.

Well, I can speak Scouse, Brummie and Welsh. Well not Wlesh, per se, but speak with a Welsh accent. And I can even understand Brummies. Nobody, but nobody on here can compete with that.

Okie dokie folks English please, if I can't understand it I can't tell what's going on.

Thanks, Bruce

P.S. I'll delete the thread if it continues.

Okie dokie folks English please, if I can't understand it I can't tell what's going on.

Thanks, Bruce

You hear guys, posts longer than two sentences not allowed. :P

:no:

I like democracy.

Thanks, Bruce

Yes, Daddy...

We'll be good. :banned22:

Well, he's been engaged forever, and even sponsors/owns a rally car driven by his future brother-in-law....

so the pole is not with him?

so the pole is not with him?

This one is so bad, that I shall magnificently ignore it with only a slight shudder... :smoke:

This one is so bad, that I shall magnificently ignore it with only a slight shudder... :smoke:

Just kidding man....

This lad is a bit special and I predict he will own Nick this season

:o

You either underestimate or over estimate somebody! :P

Kubica is special, so is Nick. I don't think he can own Nick that fast. Nick has a special driving style. Kubica is just the opposite. Some times a track works in favour of Nick, some times for Kubica. They are both good, if they weren't I don't think Mario would waste time.

Kubica is special, so is Nick. I don't think he can own Nick that fast. Nick has a special driving style. Kubica is just the opposite. Some times a track works in favour of Nick, some times for Kubica. They are both good, if they weren't I don't think Mario would waste time.

I like Kubica more but what I want to see is BMW win WCC.

volantedelbmwsauberf120jh4.png

That steering wheel would be a nightmare for some drivers... :whistling:

I am sure they will win it in 2-3 years. Mario is F1s new Todd....They just quitely develop the car so fast.

Yea. :lol::lol: it sure is a nightmare!

:lol: Yeah, the certain driver might need to have a stock car steering wheel put in:

steering_wheel.jpg

:lol: Yeah, the certain driver might need to have a stock car steering wheel put in:

steering_wheel.jpg

And a styrofoam covered front of the car. :whistling:

Just kidding man....

I know, otherwise you would feel my Polish wrath...

You either underestimate or over estimate somebody! :P

I agree with you here. I think this is why things seem to be working so well at BMW. The fact that both drivers are capable of putting in good performances and getting points finishes even at tracks that don't really suit them (barring stupid pitlane regulations etc. :angry: ) will stand them in good stead in the constructors championship...

I feel I must reiterate... Kubica is awesome!

I think the renault steering wheel looks the most complex (from the T-bar view anyway)

und lass uns Deutsch sprechen! ok ok sorry, I only joke

I think the renault steering wheel looks the most complex (from the T-bar view anyway)

Entschuldigung, ich verstehe nicht...

AND Pump Doc will shut us down if we'll continue to be willfull little brats... :rolleyes: