Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Poll: Robert Kubica

Is he overrated   

65 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Yes, fast over one lap but no race pace
    • No, he will be the first Polish WDC
    • The jury is still out

Okie dokie folks English please, if I can't understand it I can't tell what's going on.

Thanks, Bruce

P.S. I'll delete the thread if it continues.

SorYe am laYette ere Man, yif eye'dnoo wot it woo-as all aboo-at, eye-ud av see-ad koobitza's a shEeyat tot drivyer.

Oh foowak, sorye mayet! I didna reA-lize weeyur alloo-ad tu tok ow we lie-Uk.

Hey Pumpdoc, what's with the 'okie dokie'? Extracting the urine from Brits huh? :P

Just ban text-speak :huh:

EDIT: Just to stay on thread, Koob's on the same level as Hamilton ability-wise (make of that what you like!), but without the histrionics/'love me, love my situation' personality. He's got a great future, but I do think it's strange the about the passion that's coming from Polish fans when Koob's said his country didn't want to know - hence his Italian Job. Just a thought....

SorYe am laYette ere Man, yif eye'dnoo wot it woo-as all aboo-at, eye-ud av see-ad koobitza's a shEeyat tot drivyer.

Hey Pumpdoc, what's with the 'okie dokie'? Extracting the urine from Brits huh? :P

Just ban text-speak :huh:

EDIT: Just to stay on thread, Koob's on the same level as Hamilton ability-wise (make of that what you like!), but without the histrionics/'love me, love my situation' personality. He's got a great future, but I do think it's strange the about the passion that's coming from Polish fans when Koob's said his country didn't want to know - hence his Italian Job. Just a thought....

That was 10 years ago. In 1970s Poland had an awesom tennis player - Wojtek Fibak (he went on to become #2 in the World). His parents also had to sent him abroad, because the Polish Tennis Association had their way of training, and his parents disagreed. Poland was always very much into rallying, and the F1 seemed like an impossible dream to most. So, many people could not believe that RK would amount to much. In fact, if somebody would tell me 10-15 years ago that Poland would have an F1 driver who was good enough to challenge for WDC, I would just laugh at that. I simply like him, because he seems to be very down to earth, not like most of the F1 primadonnas... I mean drivers...

Been watching too much Mary Poppins, methinks :D

Hey!!! I think this explains RKs problems in 2007 ( you do not need to know Polish - the intro simply establishes story line, i.e. "imagine we are at an F1 GP race," " Here comes Hamilton. Lightning - quick change of tires, fuel, and there he goes. Let's look at Robert Kubica's pit stop." etc.). just ignore the first 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4powGS4oZI