Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

A Day Of News

so I long onto to autosport to get my daily fix of F1 news, and I see these two headlines...

1) Jean Todt steps down as Ferrari CEO

2) Toro Rosso up fpr sale

:huh: what the Popsicle is going on here?

Ok no surprises here, Todt was already far moved from the Scuderia operations but didn't they state his greater role as being the Ferrari CEO the reason why he was no longer team principal?

As for Toro Rosso, it would be nice if a Mallaya type maverick took over Toro Rosso and bring about the resurgence of the privateer teams...Perhaps a chance for Stoddart to get back? or even Dave Richards

Interesting stuff. Can't think of anything worth typing about either topic at this point! :lol:

Edit- I will say that it'd be nice to see fellow Aussie Stoddart back in the paddock. I liked his attitude back in the Minardi days, and it would be fitting to reclaim his old team back.

According to reports, Stoodart is looking at the offer.. It is expected to be for 80 million euros, though he is not looking to sell the team this season.

My thoughts are he is selling the team coz he realised that he can't make the infrastructre for two teams to be constructors..

My thoughts are he is selling the team coz he realised that he can't make the infrastructre for two teams to be constructors..

My exact thoughts AJ :D

I wonder if Gerhard will buy out the remaining 50% stake in the team. Maybe he will sell the remainder of his transport company to raise the funds needed. Some big decisions to be made that's for sure an certain.

MAYBE P.S will take back his old TEAM ??????

and why not they have already a point on the board, means travelling money to any new buyer

Perhaps a sign that we'll be down to 9 teams next year? Not wanting to be the doom and gloom sayer, but if neither Super Aguri or Toro Rosso can make their own car next year, it's see ya later aligators...

According to reports, Stoodart is looking at the offer..

And the Sebs' have just sh!t their pants.

Perhaps a sign that we'll be down to 9 teams next year? Not wanting to be the doom and gloom sayer, but if neither Super Aguri or Toro Rosso can make their own car next year, it's see ya later aligators...

Yup. Unfortunatly this looks to be quite possible...