Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Malaysia Practise

P1 started about half an hour ago. Anyone watching live timing? I want to see some results!

And Sutil probably crashed somewhere in the 2nd sector, there's red flag on the track.

Damn, why did I say Sutil? It had to be Kimi's car stopping u_u'

Also Coulthard went off...

Teammate wars:

Kimi 0.1s over Massa

Kovy 0.2s over Hammy

Trulli 0.2s over Glock

Piquet 1.5s over Nando

Nick 8th pos. (no time yet from Kubi)

DC 1.0s over Webbo

Jens 0.5s over Rubens

SV 1.2 s over SB

Fisi 1.1s over Sutil

formula1.com said that DC got off the track and Kimi stopped for some unknown reason but both are being cleared out of the track by marshals.

And Sutil probably crashed somewhere in the 2nd sector, there's red flag on the track.

I saw Sutil in the live timing with an STOP on the third sector porbably that's why you said Sutil

Yeah Coulthard had the dumbest looking incident, his car down by the fast S bend goes a bit wide, then runs down on the grass, hits the kerb for the second part of the corner which totals his car, both front wheels broke off, and its skidded a long way with no front wheels so no idea if the tub will be ok. Didnt hit anything that bad though, but went through the gravel with the tub down. The suspension and two front wheels are a loss though.

Kimi was just driving around, from Premiere Onboard seems he was just there, then he loses some power, then he puts it into neutral as the engine revs or whatever, then coasts to the end of the road adjoining the track. No idea what failed, fuel pressure, engine issue? Could have been the team said something was wrong, he put it in neutral and switched off the engine. Not sure.

Other than this, entertaining session, everyone running wide on the final corner!

Yeah Coulthard had the dumbest looking incident, his car down by the fast S bend goes a bit wide, then runs down on the grass, hits the kerb for the second part of the corner which totals his car, both front wheels broke off, and its skidded a long way with no front wheels so no idea if the tub will be ok. Didnt hit anything that bad though, but went through the gravel with the tub down. The suspension and two front wheels are a loss though.

Kimi was just driving around, from Premiere Onboard seems he was just there, then he loses some power, then he puts it into neutral as the engine revs or whatever, then coasts to the end of the road adjoining the track. No idea what failed, fuel pressure, engine issue? Could have been the team said something was wrong, he put it in neutral and switched off the engine. Not sure.

Other than this, entertaining session, everyone running wide on the final corner!

Damn English people who get coverage of Friday sessions! I want too!

And you even stayed up for that?? Weird XD

"Our ECU is not compatible with your Ferrari??? So sorry, Mr.Domenicali!" :whistling:

:lol:

Still a bit too early to decide XD

Damn English people who get coverage of Friday sessions! I want too!

And you even stayed up for that?? Weird XD

I dont watch the ITV one :) I watch it from Premiere which is the exact same feed - but on my big TV not laptop :)

So dont damn English people me - its the German's that always had it!

I have to admit Kimi's luck appears to be turning again.. he had one ok season of luck, now hes back to those Mclaren days again...

Nando up to 6th, behind the Ferraris, Maccas and Trulli (I hope Jarno can show his true pace this weekend)

Nando 5th .2 sec behind Hammy. Hammy .2 behind Kovy. Kovy .3s ebhind Massa who is .2 behind Kimi

Oh just for reference, Sutil I beleive had an Engine failure (there was smoke pouring from the back of it). Forgot to mention that before. Currently nothing else really happening in terms of Drama, Kimi's already out ;)

They didn't seem to have any problems with it in winter testing........... ^_^ .............and other teams also don't have a problem with it.

I'm just kidding ;) I don't think Macca sabotaged the Ferraris.

Oh just for reference, Sutil I beleive had an Engine failure (there was smoke pouring from the back of it). Forgot to mention that before. Currently nothing else really happening in terms of Drama, Kimi's already out ;)

So what am I up for? -_-

Webber's car appears to be done for... there is a load of smoke coming out of the air intake at the top, not sure if thats Engine or radiator or something. Both Red Bull's are now out of the session. I think hes gone down the main straight and turned into the pit lane exit. Not totally sure....

Ok on replay now looks to be... yes almost certainly Engine, the engine has gone and the read wheels locked up sending him into a spin, and he spun into the exit of the pitlane when going down the main straight.