Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Malaysian Grand Prix Thread

What did you want with 2 Finns on it? Maybe we should get used to that^^

A booze up!

What did you want with 2 Finns on it? Maybe we should get used to that^^

I hoped Heikki would have a little more blood in his veins, and Kubi being extatic. We should have sent Piotr instead of Kubi. And Katy, just to watch them fight afterwards.

A booze up!

:lol:

I hoped Heikki would have a little more blood in his veins, and Kubi being extatic. We should have sent Piotr instead of Kubi. And Katy, just to watch them fight afterwards.

You're right, we're losing on spectacle u_u'

Heikki reminds me of Michael answering the post race questions...

Just an observation :)

Why would they fight??????

Ok, we can send Katy and another of the forum ladies instead of Piotr.

And some Jell-o.

6 teams in the top 8 - good for F1 - good to watch - well done jarno too.

Yes it is good to see a variety of teams up there. Even though 4RE and Mac's are defiantely a notch ahead of everyone else, the others all seem pretty much on par with one another, so we're in for a better season than last year :D at least I hope so!

Yes it is good to see a variety of teams up there. Even though 4RE and Mac's are defiantely a notch ahead of everyone else, the others all seem pretty much on par with one another, so we're in for a better season than last year :D at least I hope so!

I think BMW is very strong and not too far from top.

The only good thing about these no TC/LC, EBS races is Massa losing it yet again, oh and Jensen SmoothDriving Button too.

Apart from that, the usual boredom.

I've said it before, until the fundamental issues won't be resolved (extreme aerodynamic turbulence and sensitivity, poor mechanical grip) it won't be any better.

I'm hoping the 2009 rules will make it better.

I think BMW is very strong and not too far from top.

Yes - BMW is clearly best of the rest...exactly where they need to be to start challenging for a race win this season. And then maybe a title challenge next year...though I think the new aero-regs will have as much say on who will remain competitive next year as much as anything else or momentum carried forward from this year

Hey, a thing I saw, or think I saw... It seemed to me that Ferrari didn't have a lollipop in their pitstops (although I only watched carefully Kimi's first stop), anyone else noticed? Or noticed the contrary?

The only good thing about these no TC/LC, EBS races is Massa losing it yet again, oh and Jensen SmoothDriving Button too.

Apart from that, the usual boredom.

I've said it before, until the fundamental issues won't be resolved (extreme aerodynamic turbulence and sensitivity, poor mechanical grip) it won't be any better.

I'm hoping the 2009 rules will make it better.

Jenson Smoothdriving Button

:lol:

Hey, a thing I saw, or think I saw... It seemed to me that Ferrari didn't have a lollipop in their pitstops (although I only watched carefully Kimi's first stop), anyone else noticed? Or noticed the contrary?

Indeed they no longer do have a lollipop. They now have a (traffic) light system hanging off a cantilevered girder over the pit box. They have used it since last weekend.

Ahhhh...so he sobered up by his third stint and was thus able to drive faster :P

Kimi was using them as a swizzle stick in his martinis

:lol: Thanks! I needed cheering up.Lewis was eating his tyres since his drinks bottle failed. Why can't Mclaren get the simple stuff right.........like pitlane limiter, drinks bottle, frontwheel rim covers and basic aerodynamics.....................0.7 sec slower than Ferrari.Thank God Massa spun...............otherwise -_- . I hope they get their act together................

Anyway............Thank you god. :D

:lol: Thanks! I needed cheering up.Lewis was eating his tyres since his drinks bottle failed. Why can't Mclaren get the simple stuff right.........like pitlane limiter, drinks bottle, frontwheel rim covers and basic aerodynamics.....................0.7 sec slower than Ferrari.Thank God Massa spun...............otherwise -_- . I hope they get their act together................

Anyway............Thank you god. :D

Lewis was unlucky he/someone from the team didn't realise the hard tyres would work better. I assume it was because the tyres worked well that he had such a good third stint. But yeah, McLaren need work. Next time better ^_^

And Sepang is a "Ferrari" track - they've had the best of the results in all the years they've been going there. If Macca does well there, it's because they've got a really compliant car. Seems to me that this was one of those circuits that they could have done with the bull-horns on the engine cover to aid corner stability.