Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Malaysian Gp

Driver of the day - Malaysia  

69 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Kimi
    • Kubi
    • Kovy
    • Jarno
    • Hami
    • Nick
    • Webber
    • Nando
    • Other

Kubi did great - Kimi was masterful - Lewis owned Kovy on pace

Kimi gets my vote for a masterful in/out lap to take the lead

:clap3:

Hard to tell. Kimi, Kubi, Kovy, Trulli, Hammy, Webbo and Fisi were all great.

Trully did a great job too it's very difficult to tell who really was the DOD.

I think I'll vote Kubica... Kimi was great too. Hamilton had bad luck, but did a great last stint.

I vote Massa for failure of the day.

Kubica all the way - look at the Qualifying times, what he did was great, was very close to the pace of Mclaren before they got dropped down yet had a lot more fuel onboard. Plus his pace during the race was amazing - only one keeping the Ferrari's honest.

Martin Brundle just picked him as his driver of the day!

There we go, its from ITV-F1 - its pretty much a fact Kubica was best :D

I think it's become painfully obvious now that Mario hates Kubica as he was only given a car capable of P2.

Also it's very clear to all and sundry that the FIA tampered with the McLaren tool chest, thus scuppering Hamilton's chances of getting up to the podium.

Once again Ron Dennis winked at Alonso and distracted him, and he was passed on the first few corners by Lewis.

Mark Webber continued his poor form and bad luck finishing a race in what seems like...well....a race.

Also Kimi tipped his martini glass out on the track and nailed Massa a good one, forcing him to spin and beach it.

Oh and Heidfeld must get driver of the day, as he passed two cars at once, and that's all that counts...remember :P

I think it's become painfully obvious now that Mario hates Kubica as he was only given a car capable of P2.

Also it's very clear to all and sundry that the FIA tampered with the McLaren tool chest, thus scuppering Hamilton's chances of getting up to the podium.

Once again Ron Dennis winked at Alonso and distracted him, and he was passed on the first few corners by Lewis.

Mark Webber continued his poor form and bad luck finishing a race in what seems like...well....a race.

Also Kimi tipped his martini glass out on the track and nailed Massa a good one, forcing him to spin and beach it.

Oh and Heidfeld must get driver of the day, as he passed two cars at once, and that's all that counts...remember :P

:lol::lol:

I was thinking that about Kubica, but I feel Webber deserved better.

Nobody said that Nando deserved to be DoD because of his pass. All we said was that it was a very good pass, which was pretty obvious except to some.

The bias was not on Nando's side.

Poor form ?? Webs kept LH and NH behind him for a good 30 laps and then fended off FA attacks for the last 5.

Maybe I'm getting the wrong message but I think Mark is driving great its only the inferior machinery thats holding him back.

By the way thats my vote for him ..........surprise, surprise. B)

I wish I voted Kubi...I voted Jarno because I thought nobody would vote for him and he deserved at least a vote!

Jarno - great qualifying and solid race - did what he needed to do, when it was necessary.

Or Massa - for doing exactly what I thought he'd do. :huh:

Ummmm....you took my post seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink::wacko::o:huh:

Sorry mate, I didn't see any smiley after it.........

Yes, that Button showed some wonderful off track abilities. Very useful if he is planning to joing the Honda Rally Team :P

Poor form ?? Webs kept LH and NH behind him for a good 30 laps and then fended off FA attacks for the last 5.

Maybe I'm getting the wrong message but I think Mark is driving great its only the inferior machinery thats holding him back.

By the way thats my vote for him ..........surprise, surprise. B)

A very good choice.

Sorry mate, I didn't see any smiley after it.........

That's ok, mate!

I thought he did pretty well too. That Bull's tail was flapping a bit in the wind...you could see it whipping away when the camera was facing backwards over the engine cover towards Hammy. Something for Newey to have a looksee at. I wonder if that appendage on the cover is a modern version of Gordon Murrays idea from when he was at Brabham? They tested a similar vertical wing to increase cornering stability / speed, and it worked really well....until it crumpled up in a straight line!

Yes, that Button showed some wonderful off track abilities. Very useful if he is planning to joing the Honda Rally Team :P

Honda has a rally team???? :o

Actually the Civic would form a good base to build a WRC car from...similar shape and size to a Focus

Honda has a rally team???? :o

Actually the Civic would form a good base to build a WRC car from...similar shape and size to a Focus

They have one now. :whistling:

(Kay is going to kill me for this)

Kimi, he had about half a second to spare even when following Felipe. Jarno was great too as was Kubica.

Ohhh...you'll get castrated for saying something like that, from certain posters around here....drivers in the lead never ever ever have anything left in reserve, don't you know :P

He sure was flying today. Even if they were fuelled lighter than everyone else in the first stint (and thus qually) :)

That's ok, mate!

I thought he did pretty well too. That Bull's tail was flapping a bit in the wind...you could see it whipping away when the camera was facing backwards over the engine cover towards Hammy. Something for Newey to have a looksee at. I wonder if that appendage on the cover is a modern version of Gordon Murrays idea from when he was at Brabham? They tested a similar vertical wing to increase cornering stability / speed, and it worked really well....until it crumpled up in a straight line!

No dramas ........ Yeah, the RB4's still looking a bit too fragile for my liking.