Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Vettel To Ferrari?

Some people suggest Alonso is scared and he wouldn't join Ferrari while Kimi is there but the truth is quite different. Ferrari wouldn't sit Alonso and Raikkonen together because they don't want two WDC fighting for the title cos it could ruin some other team goals. It would be great for many of the F1 fans but we have a very different perspective compared to Ferrari managers.

Every driver wants to drive the best car and any of them would love to drive a Ferrari. But Alonso will work hard for Renault to develop a good car in the future. Every comment I've heard from the media has been answering stupid questions from the journalists.

Yup, you're right. And then people complain about Massa playing second fiddle u_u'. Well, they do give him the chance to try. But if he can't manage with "irregular Kimi", even less with anyone else.

But I would like to see Alonso with Kimi - I'd like to see them both in the same car (both being incredibly talented drivers) purely to see who's the more complete driver over a season or two.

And I'm sure the politics/comments/rivalry would be everything from childish to hilarious. The mind boggles :P

Yeah, it's interesting, but it might get to be real poison in the end. But while Kimi is the second involved there might be a chance of an great development. (Like, how much I'd laugh... hehe).

Theoretically Alonso is better, and how much does it hurt to admit it....

^

Alonso is more complete than KR over a season, until he gets a fast team-mate like KR, then he lets his head get the better of him - just my opinion of course.

I think it would be great to have them both in the same team, but I don't see it.

Yep. Alonso sulks, Kimi can be tempremental. Am i the only one who misses Michael and his seemingly metronomic brilliance? These young lads are massively quick and talented but they are so flawed. Michael was so ridiculously complete that we are going to have the completist driver inadequacy for years, i suspect.

Yep. Alonso sulks, Kimi can be tempremental. Am i the only one who misses Michael and his seemingly metronomic brilliance? These young lads are massively quick and talented but they are so flawed. Michael was so ridiculously complete that we are going to have the completist driver inadequacy for years, i suspect.

Yes :P

>

^ Contrary to your biased beliefs, Michael Schumacher was ridiculously complete. The teams mates of driver have nothing to do with with how complete he is.

To equally strong team mates are only good at:

a] losing the title to a 3rd guy (Reutemann-Jones to Piquet, Mansell-Piquet to Prost, LH-FA to KR)

b] crashing and/or fist fighting and/or physiological B* and/or political B*: Prost and Senna

c] tragedies see Villeneuve - Pironi

d] a combination of at least 2 of he above

Therefor considering team orders helped Fangio to 5 WDC and Schumacher to 7, team equality - indiscipline must be stoped for the reason OF WINNING witch is the only thing.

Ridiculously complete? The guy never had a team mate half as good as the likes of Lewis.

What's your point? Is a good woman with a bad man a lesser person as a result?

Massa and Renault look nice together.

Vettel and Redbull.

Coulthards commentary

and Alonso's Ferrari.

KR does have more natural talent but Alonso does know how to set up a car and they both know how to win titles.

Its too close to call but if Vettel is going to ferrari then his the heir apparent to Michael Schumacher and imagine the pressure on him then!!!

(FOR A 20 YEAR OLD!!!)

No for Sebastien he should just wait until his fully mature enough into a top class Grand prix driver like Nico Rosberg has done before he joins Mclaren!

But Heikki looks comfortable there now!

KR does have more natural talent but Alonso does know how to set up a car and they both know how to win titles.

Kimi knows exactly how to get to the perfect moment(the zone) quickly, he knows what to ask his race engineer to do to get the car close to scientific perfection.... that speaks volumes of his set-up abilities

I don't see Alonso alongside Kimi in a Ferrari, so I can be calm for another year. The major reason of course would be the fact that they are the two highest paid drivers on the grid and it would be too tough to pay two drivers more than $40 million each.

People who are asking why Kimi should not be continuing beyond his current contract, thats because he has hinted he would be looking a different venture. The most likely option for him is rally because his elder brother is a world famous rally driver and he has time and again praisd the challenge of driving in a rally.

I would love to see both Schumacher and Todt to remain advisors at Ferrari for years to come because I have a feeling they will not be in favour of the seat going to Alonso. Schumacher has time and again spoken highlyof Vettel and Vettel is theone I want. But of course who cares what I want.

I only have one thing clear: Massa out of Ferrari next year! Either Vettel or Alonso would give Ferrari a better level.

They are two fine drivers.One of them has already proved it and the other one will soon do.

Massa is a complete waste of a Ferrari seat.Come on!Two races with that car and zero points!

People who are asking why Kimi should not be continuing beyond his current contract, thats because he has hinted he would be looking a different venture. The most likely option for him is rally because his elder brother is a world famous rally driver and he has time and again praisd the challenge of driving in a rally.

wow, did'nt know that!

I don't see Alonso alongside Kimi in a Ferrari, so I can be calm for another year. The major reason of course would be the fact that they are the two highest paid drivers on the grid and it would be too tough to pay two drivers more than $40 million each.

I would love to see both Schumacher and Todt to remain advisors at Ferrari for years to come because I have a feeling they will not be in favour of the seat going to Alonso. Schumacher has time and again spoken highlyof Vettel and Vettel is theone I want. But of course who cares what I want.

And Kimi has also said that he can renew his contract at any time and might very well do so. It is much better for him at Ferrari because they let him do whatever he wants. If he is winning and does whatever he want, why should he leave? Nobody really knows what he is going to do, I'am not even sure he himself has decided yet because many thing can happen in a season or two.

If Jean Todt and Schumacher still has a say in Ferrari then I cant really see Alonso there.

Kimi knows exactly how to get to the perfect moment(the zone) quickly, he knows what to ask his race engineer to do to get the car close to scientific perfection.... that speaks volumes of his set-up abilities

Well, I am glad something in KR's world speaks volumes :whistling::lol:

:lol:

and just where have you been sir!!!???

Have you missed the insults me, Brad?? :lol:

I've been on holiday for a week, a place where technology is but a mere word and internet access is something unheard of. Also known as Wales.

I only have one thing clear: Massa out of Ferrari next year! Either Vettel or Alonso would give Ferrari a better level.

They are two fine drivers.One of them has already proved it and the other one will soon do.

Massa is a complete waste of a Ferrari seat.Come on!Two races with that car and zero points!

I agree with you completely.

0 points in 2 races in a Ferrari is just unacceptable. Ferrari have alot higher standards.

Massa is out, he was only there because of Todt and well Todt isnt the leader anymore.

Meaning Massa wont be a Ferrari driver much longer.

As for Vettel... ^_^

dont really want to see Kimi and Nando in the same team, coz then the possible fights between them is more or less over.

would prefer to see nando in reno or toyota...

as for vettel...im sure he would preform much better than massa...

dont really want to see Kimi and Nando in the same team, coz then the possible fights between them is more or less over.

would prefer to see nando in reno or toyota...

as for vettel...im sure he would preform much better than massa...

I agree.

dont really want to see kimi and nando in the same team,

would prefer to see kimi in reno or toyota...

Ferrari for alonsito :P

as for vettel...

don't care.

I agree.

dont really want to see kimi and nando in the same team,

would prefer to see kimi in reno or toyota...

Ferrari for alonsito :P

as for vettel...

don't care.

keep dreaming! :P

Ferrari is the best team. If they pair Kimi and Alonso, they would have both drivers and constructor WC's guaranteed for years. Nothing would stop Ferrari. However, I am not sure how interesting that would be for the rest of us. F1 racing these days is pretty formulaic and it is unclear if Kimi/Alonso competition within the team would produce a worthy show. To make matters worse, McLaren has poisoned the air in regards to teammate fairness and now everyone is suspicious... everyone... no matter the team.

I would give the seat to Vettel after Webber has it for a few seasons.

Ferrari is the best team. If they pair Kimi and Alonso, they would have both drivers and constructor WC's guaranteed for years. Nothing would stop Ferrari. However, I am not sure how interesting that would be for the rest of us. F1 racing these days is pretty formulaic and it is unclear if Kimi/Alonso competition within the team would produce a worthy show. To make matters worse, McLaren has poisoned the air in regards to teammate fairness and now everyone is suspicious... everyone... no matter the team.

I would give the seat to Vettel after Webber has it for a few seasons.

I reckon McLaren would still give Ferrari a run for their money with Hami and Kovi at the helm. Even with a Kimi/Alonso Ferrari line up. McLaren's drivers are getting better and better at car set-up, and the car ain't bad at all. I'd love to watch a battle like that actually!