Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Massa Speaks

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=34310

Pitpass is carrying an excerpt from Massa's Ferrari blog. It is quite a nice read. He seems like a nice fellow. ;)

Some points:

I never knew he could count...wow...18-2=16...

He then continues and does some multiplication!! 16x10=160

But then he lets himself down by saying he's going to get his points back he lost at Malaysia and Australia. Er...Massa, my speedy little spinner....no you cant....you can only get a share of what's left <_<

Anyways, one for the Ferrari / Massa / F1 fans to read.

Cheerio

Ha like the word grommit Jez but everytime I see Felipe he looks to be getting more and more yellowish. Anyone else notice this???

But yeah good luck son, you're sure as hell going to need it now your little friend Traction Control as left you high and dry!!!

Could it be the Malaysian food throwing of his complexion and his race craft perhaps?

Ha like the word grommit Jez but everytime I see Felipe he looks to be getting more and more yellowish. Anyone else notice this???

But yeah good luck son, you're sure as hell going to need it now your little friend Traction Control as left you high and dry!!!

soooooo true!!! :lol: i thought it was a problem on my tv! hahahahahahahahaha

Alonso is sooo after that second ferrari seat.

Massa will probably end up about where he was last season. Poor start though and he'll definately be Number 2 driver from now on.

Alonso is sooo after that second ferrari seat.

Massa will probably end up about where he was last season. Poor start though and he'll definately be Number 2 driver from now on.

imho think that he was #2 all the time, but now ferrari can officialy confim that ;)

Just curious... does _anyone_ like Massa?

I like the guy, I just don't rate him as highly as a few other drivers.

Don't mind him as such and it's fair to say that his time at Ferrari has brought him on as a driver.

At times, if you want a lights to flag victory then he's the best at it as his drives in Turkey and Brazil have shown.

:eusa_think:

I like him better than Ralf...

Yeah I'm happy to agree with that aswell :)

soooooo true!!! :lol: i thought it was a problem on my tv! hahahahahahahahaha

Maybe he is jaundice. Now i'm worried for his health, maybe he shouldn't be driving a car as fast as this years Ferrari :eusa_think:

... Jean todt and son...

With Jean stepping down maybe the Todt connection with his son Nicolas maybe a little less what can I say here ...... influential than it was in the past.

imho think that he was #2 all the time, but now ferrari can officialy confim that ;)

Ferrari didn't ever need to worry, they always knew that Kimi would out pace the little yellow man.

I like his wife and she is Massa too, isn't she? These brazilian girls are damn hot!!!! :P