Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Team Orders At Ferrari

So what exactly is your point? Ron is partial to Lewis or not?

It is not any good for the team. Nor for Hamilton nor for Heikki.

It is not like that and you should be able to see it. It has nothing to do with wages either. In a football team you pay more to some players but if you agree a plus for a title it is for all or none.
Errrmmm, not that it makes much difference anyway, but how do you know RD is not going to give anything to Heikki, if they did win both titles? Obviously, it won't be the same car, but maybe that's not what he wants anyway and it might be something else he has his eye on.
Exactly. Besides, why is it different? Drivers need to be managed in different ways, have different requirements and bargain for different things.

So, is it good for the Renault team and Nando/Piquet.

:rolleyes:

Gary Anderson suspects, does he? Well, i suspect he didn't do a lot for Jordan, is that true too? Who gives a sh!t?

Why? Make your point clear. I am not arguing with you, but I would like to know.

Why? Make your point clear. I am not arguing with you, but I would like to know.

I think it would have been much better if Ron had said that he would give one of these cars to Hamilton and whatever to Kovalainen. They are talking about a plus if they win the WCC so every single point Kovalainen can grab is as much important as those Hamilton can get. Besides, Hamilton made a few mistakes last year and Ron should wait a little bit. You might think I have something against Hamilton but it is not Hamilton's fault it is Ron Dennis who should know what can happen if your expectations are too high and then you get nothing in the end. It would be really bad for Hamilton, and Hamilton still would be a good driver if he got nothing but the media, the fans... Would think he is a pampered and looser driver.

I think it would have been much better if Ron had said that he would give one of these cars to Hamilton and whatever to Kovalainen. They are talking about a plus if they win the WCC so every single point Kovalainen can grab is as much important as those Hamilton can get. Besides, Hamilton made a few mistakes last year and Ron should wait a little bit. You might think I have something against Hamilton but it is not Hamilton's fault it is Ron Dennis who should know what can happen if your expectations are too high and then you get nothing in the end. It would be really bad for Hamilton, and Hamilton still would be a good driver if he got nothing but the media, the fans... Would think he is a pampered and looser driver.

Hamilton is being put into an impossible situation... it happened last year and it is happening now. There is no reason why this would be so except that he is being taken advantage by RD and his very own father.

And so, RD keeps at it with this exclusive gift. Hamilton is again being put into an unconfortable position, even if he is too stupid to realize it and more so considering that HK has out-paced him on both races and even qualified better on the second despite the fact that he is always forced to drive a car heavier than Hamilton's.

The McLaren effect is quite alive thanks to this kind of nonsense....

Gary talks complete rubbish. Ferrari no longer operate a no.1 driver policy (unlike Renault) and Kimi is just a better driver. Does anyone here seriously believe Felipe is on par with Kimi in terms of ability and pace? The truth of the situation is Felipe is a very mediocre driver and Kimi was just plain faster on the day.

It was just between Lewis and Ron. I Don't understand what is the big deal. What you say about the importance of points grabed by each driver is totally true. But I disagree with you when you say something like Lewis getting the better treatment. No one bithced when Fiat named a car after Shumi even when we saw Barichello out pacing him when he got it the chance. No one bithced when Shumi was given the credit for being one of the members while developing the Enzo.

What happend here is simple. Lewis asks for that supercar, Ron said yep you can have it, after you bring the cup home. Lewis is not going to have it for free. Let Kova complain that RD refused to let him have a CLK GTR, then I will agree with your theory that Ron is partial towards Lewis.

Speaking about partiality, we saw that Fifi was ordered to cover Alonso during the last race in 2005 from the two Mclarens even after Alonso winning the title. Why didn't they give Fifi that chance to win? I am not complaining but I am just asking why do you guys make a fuss of such small things? Did Kova ever complain about Mclaren? He is praising the team for improving him.

You can say Lewis is pampered if he got the car without winning the title. Mika Hakkinen was pampered more than Lewis.

some guys here rant that Kova outpaced Lewis in both races! :lol::lol:

Kova outpaced Lewis in last race. No doubt. But I see some guys here always waiting to turn the thread ugly by always complaining about RD and Lewis. And they say they got nothing against Lewis! :rolleyes:

Well, **** it.

Won't care to reply because I am going to get some senseless response anyways.

Team orders in Ferrari?

:P

Kimi is no pussy guys. Watch Suzuka 2005 and you will know that he is one of those drivers who doesn't need a team order to win a race. I disagree with anyone if they say Massa gifted him the last race last season. I am sure he would have overtaken him if he wern't his team mate.

Btw. 2005 Suzuka was the best gp ive ever seen.

It was just between Lewis and Ron. I Don't understand what is the big deal. What you say about the importance of points grabed by each driver is totally true. But I disagree with you when you say something like Lewis getting the better treatment. No one bithced when Fiat named a car after Shumi even when we saw Barichello out pacing him when he got it the chance. No one bithced when Shumi was given the credit for being one of the members while developing the Enzo.

What happend here is simple. Lewis asks for that supercar, Ron said yep you can have it, after you bring the cup home. Lewis is not going to have it for free. Let Kova complain that RD refused to let him have a CLK GTR, then I will agree with your theory that Ron is partial towards Lewis.

Speaking about partiality, we saw that Fifi was ordered to cover Alonso during the last race in 2005 from the two Mclarens even after Alonso winning the title. Why didn't they give Fifi that chance to win? I am not complaining but I am just asking why do you guys make a fuss of such small things? Did Kova ever complain about Mclaren? He is praising the team for improving him.

You can say Lewis is pampered if he got the car without winning the title. Mika Hakkinen was pampered more than Lewis.

Kova outpaced Lewis in last race. No doubt. But I see some guys here always waiting to turn the thread ugly by always complaining about RD and Lewis. And they say they got nothing against Lewis! :rolleyes:

Well, **** it.

Team orders in Ferrari?

Kimi is no pussy guys. Watch Suzuka 2005 and you will know that he is one of those drivers who doesn't need a team order to win a race. I disagree with anyone if they say Massa gifted him the last race last season. I am sure he would have overtaken him if he wern't his team mate.

You called?

I am going to agree with your disagree that the said races, which have just a hint of controversy about them, because of what might have happened, with regards to an artificial amendment to the running order of the said drivers within the said team at the said races. However, if Brad is about, I am going to have to vehemently disagree with your disagree.......... :whistling:

Think about it... We're talkin about a $4,000,000 car. Why would RD double his salary for winning a championship which he is expected to win with the $4,000,000 he's getting paid already. The only reason RD said yes, is because he knows they have no chance of winning the championship. He saw the pace Ferrari has and he the improvements BMW has made. They cheated last year and still lost, how can they do it this year without cheating.

You called?

I am going to agree with your disagree that the said races, which have just a hint of controversy about them, because of what might have happened, with regards to an artificial amendment to the running order of the said drivers within the said team at the said races. However, if Brad is about, I am going to have to vehemently disagree with your disagree.......... :whistling:

:lol:

Those words bolded by you was actually in reference with guys who keep.....hmmmm.. you know! :stinker4kz:

Hey, I am not Brad. :D

Those words bolded by you was actually in reference with guys who keep.....hmmmm.. you know! :stinker4kz:

Hey, I am not Brad. :D

Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist responding with a senseless reply, of which I have done many! :lol:

I know you're not Brad, but if he's anywhere lurking about, I have to keep up my Kimi slagging pretense!

Think about it... We're talkin about a $4,000,000 car. Why would RD double his salary for winning a championship which he is expected to win with the $4,000,000 he's getting paid already. The only reason RD said yes, is because he knows they have no chance of winning the championship. He saw the pace Ferrari has and he the improvements BMW has made. They cheated last year and still lost, how can they do it this year without cheating.

'ere we go again.... :yawn:

It is the very subject of this topic... just look at what the next poster wrote:

Gary talks complete rubbish. Ferrari no longer operate a no.1 driver policy (unlike Renault) and Kimi is just a better driver. Does anyone here seriously believe Felipe is on par with Kimi in terms of ability and pace? The truth of the situation is Felipe is a very mediocre driver and Kimi was just plain faster on the day.

Well, **** it.

Team orders in Ferrari?

Take a look at the lap times from the first race. If you take full loads into consideration, HK was faster lap after lap... in fact, didn't he get the fastest lap of the race?

That lewisteria.....

Take a look at the lap times from the first race. If you take full loads into consideration, HK was faster lap after lap... in fact, didn't he get the fastest lap of the race?

That lewisteria.....

I don't really think it's a fair comparison, considering their relative positions, because Lewis controlled the race. As it happens, though, from the start Lewis pulled out a lead of 6s or so in 5 or 6 laps over Heikki, who admittedly had Kubi in between them, but was struggling a little to keep pace with him at the start. Then Lewis just controlled his pace. Then came the restart after the first safety car and Lewis pulled out 4s lead in 4 laps from Heikki who was 2nd at that point and then just settled on a gap of 6s or so over the next few laps. Then of course the 2nd safety car ruined Heikki's race, which was a pity.

I know Heikki had more fuel in, but it was only 4 laps worth, so not enough to make up for the difference in lap times. I think Lewis just controlled the pace from the front

That lewisteria.....

Take a look at the race results and if you take the full race into consideration Lewis didn't need to set the faster lap, lap after lap. He has to preserve the engine and the gear box. Infact, didn't he win that race?

You can come out with what ever words you want, like Lewisterics or Lewisteria, Bloody hell, no one really cares, All you do is keep spamming each and every threads with your hatred towards RD and Lewis in some way or the other.For example, this very thread. It wont be surprising if you come out with a story in the thread "OMG" that it was Ron who set those hookers to seduce Max and it was Antony who shot the video.

I have already mentioned in the few threads that despite many members writing off Kova, I actually stood by him. He is going to give Lewis much harder time than Alonso did last season. Reason? Hekki is 10 deg cooler than Nando.

Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist responding with a senseless reply, of which I have done many! :lol:

I know you're not Brad, but if he's anywhere lurking about, I have to keep up my Kimi slagging pretense!

Okay keep going. Remember, I support Kimi too. :P I may join Brad if you cross the line. <_<

Take a look at the race results and if you take the full race into consideration Lewis didn't need to set the faster lap, lap after lap. He has to preserve the engine and the gear box. Infact, didn't he win that race?

That foolishness......

I have already mentioned in the few threads that despite many members writing off Kova, I actually stood by him. He is going to give Lewis much harder time than Alonso did last season. Reason? Hekki is 10 deg cooler than Nando.

Well said that man

:clap3: