Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Auto Giants Slam Max Mosley

Pathetic. If this is true (hey, who knows!), then the FIA are..... well, I'll save my comments and insert them at the bottom. The way Max likes it :P

http://www.totalf1.com/fullstory/view/256620/Going_too_far/

"The Figaro newspaper in Paris has this morning published an exchange of e-mails regarding multiple World Champion Sebastien Loeb. The first e-mail was sent by Surinder Thatti, one of Max Mosley's closest allies, and head of the FIA Confederation of African Countries in Motorsport (CACMS), to the WRC committee chairman Morrie Chandler complaining about the appearance of Loeb after the Mexico Rally. Copies of the messages were also sent to other FIA bureaucrats.

Thatti wrote that "I watched the WRC Mexico highlights last night and I have to voice my opinion on the poor appearance of Sebastian Loeb on WRC - TV. He was unshaven, scruffy looking and with unkempt hair! It is wrong. When the FIA gives him global TV coverage to millions of viewers and to many children worldwide he is a hero and role model. It is very wrong for him to appear as he did at the finish of Rally Mexico and his co-driver in contrast looked neat and clean. I know there is a level of personal freedom one is allowed, but I feel he is taking this too far and someone should talk to him or his team about this." Follow the link for the rest.....

So, are they saying it's important that the way someone involved in motorsport should seen? That their actions can influence kiddy winkies? Well excuse me, but I seem to remember Max's arse being unshaven and dishevelled?

Obviously, Fernando and Coulthard can't flip the finger anymore, Kimi can't mention the sh1t word again, those on the podium have to wear evening suits and drink the champagne from a glass, Honda will be banned 'cos their uniform shows bare bum by having the fit of a plumbers jeans, und efferyvon hass to shpeak mit ein funny akzent.

:lmavfa: