Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Bahrain Practice

Sideways out of a curve, crossed the track, slammed into a tire wall. He is walking away from it, np.

Are you having trouble watching practice on ITV? Is it slow or normal for you?

Yeah, 1st practice was pretty good, but 2nd practice is pretty jerky.

I'm in UK and it is quite glitchy - certainly not a steady stream of video (and my other stuff seems OK in terms of Internet speed).

At this point with 30 mins to go Massa ahead of Hamilton and Raikonnen, then Nakajima and Heidfeld. Close at the top.

Looks hot.

Aye seems quite bad for the afternoon session.

A McLaren and a Reanult have come together and crashed...

It was a Alonso and Sutil.

They just touched and spin.

Ok, I cannot tell if there was a crash between a McLaren and a Renault... can anyone confirm?

Ok, I cannot tell if there was a crash between a McLaren and a Renault... can anyone confirm?

I think the captions said Fisi and Alonso, but the itv feed it wasn't very watchable at that point, so I can't be certain it was related!

Force India and Renault touched and spinned.

Sutil and Alonso.

Well, Massa finishes almost 1sec ahead of Kimi,.... Kova ahead of Hamilton by no more than a fart...

Sorry, Alehop, Alonso is down the times so much that no even a team of speleologist are gonna find him. Heck, Piquet was .5 secs faster.

Let's see what's up tomorrow....

The longer this season goes on the more p**sed i'll get, not being able to watch the races live on a decent live feed. Why doesn't ITV make it for everyone. Hell I'll pay to have access to stupid website. :furious:

The longer this season goes on the more p**sed i'll get, not being able to watch the races live on a decent live feed. Why doesn't ITV make it for everyone. Hell I'll pay to have access to stupid website. :furious:

Judging from the quality of stream on that 2nd session, I don't think you're missing much! :lol:

1) download TVUplayer : http://www.tvunetworks.com/

2) after you install the program, select from the list of sports channel....

3) WHEELS channel shows practice sessions live

4) for qualifying and the race, can also try Star Sports....

quality not bad....there's a slight delay (around 1 - 2 mins) with the streaming though...

enjoy!

And... it's gone. FOM were really quick... to summarise though he just ran too far out on to the kerbs whilst the rear tyres were heavily loaded. The car swapped ends and slid backwards and sideways in to the wall on the other side of the track.

Yeah they should have a pay for view everywhere... Don't know why Bernie is not setting it up. I am sure it will may decent profit for him direct to his pockets....

Sorry, Alehop, Alonso is down the times so much that no even a team of speleologist are gonna find him. Heck, Piquet was .5 secs faster.

Let's see what's up tomorrow....

He was on a very good lap when he found Sutil at the last part of the final sector he was just .07 seconds slower than at that moment faster time, so that position does not reflect his real form you will see him a lot closer tomorrow.

Yeah but even if he matched Massa in the last sector he'd have only gone 8th or 9th with a time like that and that's pretty seriously unlikely as he was 18th fastest in sector 3 before then. Adding together all this individual best sector times he's 0.35 seconds behind Piquet Jr. Around half a second if you take Piquet's best splits instead of his final time too.

Has anyone taken a look at this?

Because the camera is fixed, it is easy to place the mouse on the center of the wing and see it flatten on the straights....