Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Bahrain Gp Quali

Bout time I came back on the forums & to talk about Bahrian GP quali, Kimi is looking strong after his great win at Sepang & lets hope that McLaren gots that right front wheel nut fixed so that Hamilton can chase Kimi down!

Hamilton fastest so far, from Kovalinen and Trulli - but its Q1 - so doesnt matter so much yet :)

I think Ferrari will get the pole today...

Mclaren will be Row 2 - then again it is F1 and things can change, and practice can be deceptive.

Why the red flag? Can't have been Sato, right?

It is!

The problem with that is that Massa set his fastest sector time under the yellow flag.

If Massa gets penialised I think its a bit ridiculous, also the throwing of the red flag for that is a bit dodgy, we've seen far too many incidents on track much worse and no red flags.

Yup, yellow flag was just OK... weird people

Thing is, seems Massa could get penialised for setting his fastest sector time during the yellow flag period. Its not that good if he did - I wouldnt agree with that.

[edit] Seems that Massa won't be penialised.

Great Brundle goes "So they can use a judgement call", James Allen "Its a bit like in football and a penalty is given then the pundit goes 'I've seen them given for less'" Martin Brundle (brushing him aside) "Yup".

See what happens, the Ferrari's seem to be very quick.

Massa is so much quicker than Raikkonen!

I cannot understand Kimi 3 tenths slower than Massa. Fuel?

I think he lacks on concentration!

Well, it's definitely fuel. But what's gonna happen at the start??? With Kubica first and Hamilton 3rd in front of Kimi... looks interesting!!!

Well, it's definitely fuel. But what's gonna happen at the start??? With Kubica first and Hamilton 3rd in front of Kimi... looks interesting!!!

Yes, great start!

great to see Kubica and BMW on pole....

hopefully they will continue this tomorrow...

I cannot understand Kimi 3 tenths slower than Massa. Fuel?

I think he lacks on concentration!

Do not write him off. He is up to something. He reminds me of Alonso during 2005.

Kubi's a great driver, but probably he won't win just yet. In fact I reckon BMW-Sauber will slip back from the top two over the season, so they probably won't win this year. Probably he'll finish pretty close to Nick, back in 5th tomorrow. Lewis might have a chance to get in front of Massa at the start, otherwise a Massa win would be fine as it takes points away from the real threat, who seemed strangely slow all day.

Huge congratulations to all you Kubitza fans, great to see him take pole - great driving and a refreshing change! Really happy for you all :D

Well, I also don't think he's going to win tomorrow... but why not some other time this season? And pole isn't a bad start.

Plus, with the grid like this, I'm really excited about tomorrow^^

Wow!

Kubica 1st-Heidfeld 6th

Massa 2nd-Raikkonen 4th

Hamilton 3rd-Kova 5th

Massa would've been on pole if not for his mistake,I reckon.And he has been faster than Kimi all weekend.

The distance between the BMW guys makes me think...Kubi... 5 places ahead!I don't believe they would be so silly to send him out on fumes,I think that he can finish 2nd again,although Lewis and Kimi are the natural choices for P2...

All in all,a very exciting quali,and I'm sure the race will be too.

bollocks - i had massa picked for pole

on the other hand - nice one kubica!

I reckon tommorow's race will be Massa's ... if he will make it to the finish line.

I heard Massa and Hamilton have never won when they didn't start on pole.

They have a very good opportunity tomorrow.

But I hope Kubica is doing a great job and finish 1st.