Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bahrain Gp

Rather boring race. Could have been worse, though.

Ferrari 1-2 yuck. Can't McLaren do anything right? :P

Massa waits for Kubica and they congratulate each other... Kimi runs inside in the meantime...

Height difference between Kubica and Massa is a but funny...

That's because of the damage sustained when Alonso brake tested him.

Alonso brake tested him and he failed.

:rock: Alonso said after the race he didn't brake, it was Hamilton being much faster than him. :rock:

:harhar:

Hammy hates Nando so much he waited for him just to battle him? :unsure:

And crash into his Renault just to be sure Alonso didn't grab a point.

That's obssesion!

:rock: Alonso said after the race he didn't brake, it was Hamilton being much faster than him. :rock:

:harhar:

Ahh so Alonso finally admits Hamilton is much quicker than him, OK I'll take that.

Ahh so Alonso finally admits Hamilton is much quicker than him, OK I'll take that.

Yes, much faster crashing.

:lol:

And crash into his Renault just to be sure Alonso didn't grab a point.

That's obssesion!

Both ruined each others life. One stopped a guy making a triple WDC in a row and other stopped a rookie WDC.. So they have pretty decent reasons to hate each other's guts...

Yes, much faster crashing.

:lol:

Ah well I'm sure the next time Alonso comes up to pass Hamilton....oh wait he's in a Reanult :lol:

:P

Ah well I'm sure the next time Alonso comes up to pass Hamilton....oh wait he's in a Reanult :lol:

:P

But Alonso managed to pass Hamilton during the start of the race.

Many people here should apologise for saying that Alonso brake tested Hamilton.

Hamilton crash tested Alonso!

Just watched severals replays of the Hamilton Alonso collision and it appears to me like Hamilton had more traction coming out of the previous turn and went into in the next turn alot faster then Alonso and just drove into him because he misjudged his speed compared to Alonso's.

Just watched severals replays of the Hamilton Alonso collision and it appears to me like Hamilton had more traction coming out of the previous turn and went into in the next turn alot faster then Alonso and just drove into him because he misjudged his speed compared to Alonso's.

Where did you see them?? Is it up on youtube allready?? I missed the first 3-4 laps..

Where did you see them?? Is it up on youtube allready?? I missed the first 3-4 laps..

Saw it on the tv during highlights and the post race discusion.

Saw it on the tv during highlights and the post race discusion.

Ahh ok... For some reason Speed TV didn't see that as important enough to show... <_<

But i'm sure it will be up soon on youtube...

Ahh ok... For some reason Speed TV didn't see that as important enough to show... <_<

But i'm sure it will be up soon on youtube...

Just found a link to a video of the collision here

Yet another boring race.

Unbelivable that in 2006 there were 39 overtakings here. I like to know the idiot that said banning electronics will make things better. With the wake turbulence on these cars they'll need even more electronics then last year to ever overtake each other (should have added ABS, ESP and overboost).

The only good thing is that McLaren is falling even faster then I have imagined, as is Hamilton. Right now it's a Ferrari vs. BMW race.

Thanks for the link. It is really hard to tell if Nando brake tested Hamilton from this angle. But I said he didn't. TV commentaries that he LeH could not have been that much faster than Nando are bollocks. They were too close together. It wasn't as if Lewis came from 100 metres behind and crahsed.

Anyways, I think it was just a case of Nando not having enough torque at the exit and Lewis being overly optimistic on that pass. A racing incident, and a foolish move from Hammy.

Thanks a lot Neodata...

I think it was Hamiltons mistake in that. Not Alonso even if he slowed down, Hamilton has to take more caution...

What happened to Hamilton at the start it's quite unclear in the video?? Late start??

Looks to me like Fernando was defending the inside before the turn and therefore had a much slower line through the corner then Hamilton. As Hamilton took the proper line he was going faster and slammed into Alonso.

When defending position it gererally means drivers take different/inside lines through corners to block the overtake, which holds up the car behind, well, unless the car behind doesnt slow down....

Hamiltons fault imo, he really needs to learn when to wait, reminds me of his lunge at Alonso in Brazil. If he had waited half a lap he could likely have got past no problem.

Perhaps. As Andres says, without telemetry it is hard to tell. He has brake tested people before though.

The only good thing is that McLaren is falling even faster then I have imagined, as is Hamilton. Right now it's a Ferrari vs. BMW race.

:lol: I think that has far more to do with the different circuit characteristics and the $100m fine. Renault don't seem to be getting very far with Alonso.

Is it true that Hamilton shoved the press people aside? Is that why we don't have info in what happenned to him at the start??

Edit: damn English spelling xD