Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Who was your Driver of the Day?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Driver of the Day?

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Kubica
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • Kova
    • Trulli
    • Webber
    • Rosberg
    • Others

However, don't you feel that Kimi didn't give it all? I do and expect better....

I think Kimi has a few "bad" weekends during a season but this time he finished 2nd and it is good for him. On the other hand Massa has a few "perfect" weekends during a season and this was one of them. Good for him too.

Webber, Red Bull shouldn't have been ahead of Rosberg or anywhere near Trulli. Massa did good, but I don't think Raikkonen was anywhere near on full pace this weekend, perhaps he couldn't get his setup in the sweet spot, so I don't think Massa was pushed all that hard.

I gave it to Massa, especially considering how much hammering the guy has had after last 2 races.

Come on. The wing had a bite and, sure, there must have been some loss there... but to say "no rear downforce"... come on.

Don't blame me. Blame my sources. I saw half a lap of the race by accident, and it was only the last one.

True enough, then again Alonso is capable of winning on three wheels - he is that good.

Yeah.

Myvote went to Massa. He could easily have made a mess of it again yet he put it in fron t and stayed there. No mistakes.......

Hamilton, dunce of the day

I reckon Alonso is that goooooood that he could win despite having no wheels AT ALL.....

Easily!

Webber, Red Bull shouldn't have been ahead of Rosberg or anywhere near Trulli. Massa did good, but I don't think Raikkonen was anywhere near on full pace this weekend, perhaps he couldn't get his setup in the sweet spot, so I don't think Massa was pushed all that hard.

Yup Kimi has said as much, so if this is a bad weekend..... :)

voted for Kubica, although Massa has shown really strong race today. But still, Kubica is showing superb racing and deserve my vote.

voted for Kubica, although Massa has shown really strong race today. But still, Kubica is showing superb racing and deserve my vote.

Massa, sorry but Kuby went from first to third and didn't even put up a fight.

true, but u could see how much faster the ferrari is compared to bmw, and losing pole at the start and 2nd to kimi was expected. but i agree he should show a little more fight...maybe next race...

Yep.

true, but u could see how much faster the ferrari is compared to bmw, and losing pole at the start and 2nd to kimi was expected. but i agree he should show a little more fight...maybe next race...

The BMWs are plenty fast, make no mistake.

The BMWs are plenty fast, make no mistake.

they are no doubt about that. i just think they need to get just a little bit faster to really challange ferrari.

Massa for me, but Fisichella a close second, after remembering how hard it has become to overtake these days, especially now without driver aids.

As I said before, he lost the pole due to a wheel spin at the start, but Kimi would have had much harder time with passing him, if Kubi didn't think he had a puncture after picking up oil and debris at several corners. I would bet Kubi will win a race this year.

I think we really need to stop the driver of the day and make a Dunce of the Day. The Driver of the Day is always won by the race winner so it never really makes that much of a difference

Massa

But Alonso deserves a mention for not letting that chunk out of his rear wing phase him too much

I think we really need to stop the driver of the day and make a Dunce of the Day. The Driver of the Day is always won by the race winner so it never really makes that much of a difference

Indeed.

Felipe gets my vote for "Driver of the Day" great effort to bounce back in style after a shocking start to the year. But still not all that inspiring, just a typical Massa win, lead from lights to flag race, but still good enough for me, given the pressure he has been under recently.

Lewis gets the Dunce of the Day award, hey everybody has a bad race every now and then.

Indeed... it is only when we mudsling that we truly shine....

Don't blame me. Blame my sources. I saw half a lap of the race by accident, and it was only the last one.

Yeah.

Oh come on Eric. We all know you like to get comfy on your sofa snuggled up to your favourite cushion with a hot mug of cocoa while you count down the minutes to the next televised round of F1. Who are trying to fool here? :P

Oh yeah, well done Massa for his win, and Webber for banking some more points. Redbull are a one man team at the moment!

Oh come on Eric. We all know you like to get comfy on your sofa snuggled up to your favourite cushion with a hot mug of cocoa while you count down the minutes to the next televised round of F1. Who are trying to fool here? :P

Oh yeah, well done Massa for his win, and Webber for banking some more points. Redbull are a one man team at the moment!

Yep, DC's struggling big time at the moment. Wonder when SV are going to swap seats?