Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Who was your Driver of the Day?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Driver of the Day?

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Kubica
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • Kova
    • Trulli
    • Webber
    • Rosberg
    • Others

I think Massa did a very good job this race... No other amazing drives from anyone else...

I agree he did an excellent job.

Kubica, of course. After a shaky start he did a more than impressive job putting down some impressive lap times to finish just behind Kimi.

Massa, but even so I liked Kimi's passes. It's kinda boring to vote the winner, but in such a race...

Fisi deserves a special mention. Great drive on that Force India!

Yup, yup. I said it when I saw he was 11th and then when Lewis struggled against him it was the confirmation.

BTW, Lewis was kinda pathetic to be so happy for overtaking a FI... or maybe that's an acknowledgement to FI??

Yeah i agree. He and Force India truely showed hhow to make a comeback from last season... In Brazil 07 they were languishing behind 3-4 seconds of the pace and this race Fisi showed the potienal to end the race 12th... Good Job by him...

Sutil couldn't recover from the crash but atleast he finished...

Yes I almost forgot about him great drive from him.

Massa.Btw,I didn't find the race boring at all,seriously.

I voted for Heidfeld another nice clean drive from this underrated driver.

Nice avatar. I love you.

My vote is for Alonso. Why? I didn't watch the race and he had no rear downforce according to my "sources."

Yep, you gotta give it to Massa. It was almost as good as a pole-to-flag, considering how little Kubica could do (or simply did) but, hey, Massa pulled it off... pity the stigma is all there though, we all keep thinking that he would screw it off.

Kova, great again. It is impossible to know if he was sent out there to qualify (one more time) with a car heavier than Hamilton's but it means nothing. Three out of three, Kova outpaces Hamilton, the best driver in F1 history....

\still, Hamilton can find comfort in blaming Alonso for his sorrows. Let the lynching of Alonso continue!!!!!!

And Kimi, my man, you let me down.... you drove like Alonso, you drove for the WC,... I don't want a calculator on wheels, I want a speed demon, _get_your_act_together_maaaaaaannnnnn

Nice avatar. I love you.

My vote is for Alonso. Why? I didn't watch the race and he had no rear downforce according to my "sources."

Come on. The wing had a bite and, sure, there must have been some loss there... but to say "no rear downforce"... come on.

Yep, you gotta give it to Massa. It was almost as good as a pole-to-flag, considering how little Kubica could do (or simply did) but, hey, Massa pulled it off... pity the stigma is all there though, we all keep thinking that he would screw it off.

Kova, great again. It is impossible to know if he was sent out there to qualify (one more time) with a car heavier than Hamilton's but it means nothing. Three out of three, Kova outpaces Hamilton, the best driver in F1 history....

\still, Hamilton can find comfort in blaming Alonso for his sorrows. Let the lynching of Alonso continue!!!!!!

And Kimi, my man, you let me down.... you drove like Alonso, you drove for the WC,... I don't want a calculator on wheels, I want a speed demon, _get_your_act_together_maaaaaaannnnnn

:mellow:

I voted Nick for starting 6th and actually challenging Kubi for podium, but honestly, just about anyone in top 10 deserves it. Hamilton should be the Dunce of the Day. He seems to have a meltdown... -_-

Massa is very hard to beat in Bahrain and you can't win every race.

2nd was a very good position for him today.

Today Massa was nearly perfect.

Come on. The wing had a bite and, sure, there must have been some loss there... but to say "no rear downforce"... come on.

True enough, then again Alonso is capable of winning on three wheels - he is that good.

:mellow:

I voted Nick for starting 6th and actually challenging Kubi for podium, but honestly, just about anyone in top 10 deserves it. Hamilton should be the Dunce of the Day. He seems to have a meltdown... -_-

Yeah... I forsee a "reject of the race" award....

Odd though, Hamilton is possibly the luckiest guy on track and combined with his ability to aviod errors... well, when he screws up, it is one pile of rocks for the fellow.

Massa was great, no question here, thus my vote.

However, don't you feel that Kimi didn't give it all? I do and expect better....

True enough, then again Alonso is capable of winning on three wheels - he is that good.

I reckon Alonso is that goooooood that he could win despite having no wheels AT ALL.....

True. And every time Kimi was faster than him (not often) he encountered traffic. In the end it was impossible, c'mon, Massa outqualified him with more fuel...

Hamilton too, supposedly, and see... It would have been such fun if he had been able to pull out a Kimi-while-in-the-s##tty-McLaren drive. But he struggled against Fisi... -_-

Alonso said he wouldn't have done much better with a perfect rear wing. We have suffered during the whole weekend and it was quite the same during the race, he added.

Webber, Red Bull shouldn't have been ahead of Rosberg or anywhere near Trulli. Massa did good, but I don't think Raikkonen was anywhere near on full pace this weekend, perhaps he couldn't get his setup in the sweet spot, so I don't think Massa was pushed all that hard.