Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Hamilton's Adventure With The Back Of A Renault

Why is their no topic about that prat Hamilton not knowing how to follow a world champion???

What really p!ssed me off was how those 2 ITV idiots couldnt stop blaming Alonso for the incident and bringing it up the entire race...

Surely if you drive into the back of someone it's your fault... It's not like Alonso locked all four wheels break testing him, at worst maybe he just backed off the accelerator. Hamilton just showed once again that he enjoys cracking under pressure!

Yeah this is an original excuse... Either way it makes Martin Brundel & James Allen look like fools!

Apr.7 (GMM) The press rounded on Lewis Hamilton's performance in the Bahrain grand prix on Sunday. After a practice crash on Friday, the McLaren driver and former championship leader pressed the wrong button on the grid and ran into Fernando Alonso twice when trying to recover from his disastrous start.

The Austrian newspaper 'Osterreich' reckoned that the 23-year-old's "super reputation" had incurred "serious scratches" in the desert, while former triple world champion Niki Lauda observed that days like Sunday "should not occur" to title aspirants.

Tuttosport in Italy likened the Briton's Sakhir showing to a "disaster", while Kronen Zeitung thought it noteworthy that Hamilton fled the circuit before an engineers' briefing and "during the Italian anthem".

But team CEO Martin Whitmarsh on Monday explained that Hamilton's second - and most notable - collision with Alonso was caused by a broken front wing.

"Lewis' upper front wing had disappeared about two seconds before the accident, so he suddenly lost downforce," he said.

"There's certainly no evidence that Fernando did anything wrong," Whitmarsh added.

Yes Lewis, It really does say ING!!!!!

renaultR26-2.jpg

I bet they know how to read more than 1 thread on a forum, though :whistling::lol:

There is just way too much cr@p on the forum to plough through to find it Im afraid, and besides a c0ckup that big deserves a new thread!

Why is their no topic about that prat Hamilton not knowing how to follow a world champion???

What really p!ssed me off was how those 2 ITV idiots couldnt stop blaming Alonso for the incident and bringing it up the entire race...

Surely if you drive into the back of someone it's your fault... It's not like Alonso locked all four wheels break testing him, at worst maybe he just backed off the accelerator. Hamilton just showed once again that he enjoys cracking under pressure!

The ITV clown parade is good for kicks, nothing more really.

And the incident... well, so what? A driver error from Hamilton but, wtf, Alonso is picking cherries anyway... who cares. Sure, I poke fun at the best driver in F1 and his acolytes but it is just for laughs.

What is noteworthy is that last season, after the first three races, McLaren was leading both WCs while this year they are the THIRD team... I mean, talk about a dive...

There is just way too much cr@p on the forum to plough through to find it Im afraid, and besides a c0ckup that big deserves a new thread!

Yes, of course, Wez. I believe you, many wouldn't ! :lol:

Right, now what's this thread you're goint to start about big c#ck ups, it sounds much more interesting, though I warn you there already a few threads on Max Mosley too! :whistling:

I bet they know how to read more than 1 thread on a forum, though :whistling::lol:

:rolleyes:

Gives us another room to kick off in again though i guess, Paul!

Oh dear god what is this world coming to. I woke up this morning in love with Lewis Hamilton (as a person, not a driver!). It was the best dream I have had in years and now I fancy Hamilton like mad.

How things change!

I love dreams where I turn straight men gay!

This thread can now be re-titled 'Bens adventure with the back of a Hamilton' :P

This thread can now be re-titled 'Bens adventure with the back of a Hamilton' :P

:roll:

And the incident... well, so what? A driver error from Hamilton but, wtf, Alonso is picking cherries anyway... who cares. Sure, I poke fun at the best driver in F1 and his acolytes but it is just for laughs.

What is noteworthy is that last season, after the first three races, McLaren was leading both WCs while this year they are the THIRD team... I mean, talk about a dive...

Blah, blah, Mclaren, blah.....

LOL I wish i did have adventures with the back of Hamilton! HAHAHAHA

Still, I hate him racing though!

Blah, blah, Mclaren, blah.....

It is fun to see that, in addition to being true, it irritates you. Here it goes one more time:

Do try to dismiss it again, come on, keep me laughing...

You're being extremely harsh on Hamilton, I dont think either driver was at fault. You could say it was Alonso's fault for not getting a good exit from the corner, but that would also be harsh.

The cars all accelerate at about the same speed so obviously Lewis wasnt expecting to have a much greater advantage.

By the way if you were paying attention, Martin Brundle was quick to say that one should not jump to conclusions, they didnt actually blame Alonso. I must admit that at the time, I thought Alonso did it deliberately, only because he showed last year how pathetic he is. But I'm proved wrong & I accept that!

You're being extremely harsh on Hamilton, I dont think either driver was at fault. You could say it was Alonso's fault for not getting a good exit from the corner, but that would also be harsh.

It would be false and BS.

The cars all accelerate at about the same speed so obviously Lewis wasnt expecting to have a much greater advantage.

If you drive a motorsport car expecting everything is going to behave normaly then... I thoght you had learnt that by now.

By the way if you were paying attention, Martin Brundle was quick to say that one should not jump to conclusions, they didnt actually blame Alonso. I must admit that at the time, I thought Alonso did it deliberately, only because he showed last year how pathetic he is. But I'm proved wrong & I accept that!

Pathetic who?

Ok, Alonso could be that pathetic last year but for the issue we are talking about here the most pathetic driver last year was Hamilton and no other. In Hungary he agreed to let Alonso pass and then he didn't, in China he parked his car in a funny place and in Brazil he showed us he was not WDC material.

Why do you refer to Alonso when it is proved he didn't do anything wrong? And you say he is pathetic?

Oh christ, this debate *still*?

1 - The cars do NOT all accelerate at the same speed

2 - Lewis hit the back of Fernando twice, he's responsible for at least one and I believe both.

3 - Alonso did NOTHING wrong on this occasion.

4 - s##t happens. Even the best drivers make mistakes or succumb to pressure. Can we stop with this idiocy where one group of fanboys will jump on another at any excuse?

It is fun to see that, in addition to being true, it irritates you. Here it goes one more time:

Do try to dismiss it again, come on, keep me laughing...

OK: Blah, blah, Mclaren, blah

Actually it doesn't irritate me 'cos I don't care about Lewis, McLaren or ITV-F1. Not a fan of any of them.

Neither do you endless blatherings irritate me, you can repeat them as many times as you want.

I just find them boring.

Why do you refer to Alonso when it is proved he didn't do anything wrong? And you say he is pathetic?

Most people think Alonso was an arse last year, except you of course who has never been able to see it!! You refer to Hungary last year - but forgetting that Alonso blocked Lewis in the pits - the kind of act we would normally expect from Mr Schumacher. How could Lewis let Alonso past when Alonso was so far behind him? Anyway we shouldnt really drag up that old argument!

Hamilton was 1 point away from being WDC last year - so its a bit stupid to say he isnt WDC material isnt it??

About the incident, I've just remembered that McLaren revealed that Lewis's front wing fell off before he actually hit Alonso, which probably explained why he accelerated so much faster. Cant really blame either driver for that.

This has got nothing to do with fanboy-ism. I just think the first post on this topic was way too harsh, and unfair

OK: Blah, blah, Mclaren, blah

Actually it doesn't irritate me 'cos I don't care about Lewis, McLaren or ITV-F1. Not a fan of any of them.

Neither do you endless blatherings irritate me, you can repeat them as many times as you want.

I just find them boring.

Right, right.... Why do you read them? Why do you bother replying?

Thanks for yet another laugh.

Most people think Alonso was an arse last year, except you of course who has never been able to see it!! You refer to Hungary last year - but forgetting that Alonso blocked Lewis in the pits - the kind of act we would normally expect from Mr Schumacher. How could Lewis let Alonso past when Alonso was so far behind him? Anyway we shouldnt really drag up that old argument!

Hamilton was 1 point away from being WDC last year - so its a bit stupid to say he isnt WDC material isnt it??

About the incident, I've just remembered that McLaren revealed that Lewis's front wing fell off before he actually hit Alonso, which probably explained why he accelerated so much faster. Cant really blame either driver for that.

This has got nothing to do with fanboy-ism. I just think the first post on this topic was way too harsh, and unfair

Gotta agree. Since we cannot pin it on Alonso, let us get our tweezers and cotton out and handle glass-made Hamilton with ultra care.

Important, though, to throw a few insults Alonso's way... you know, the kind of things that the Meanioni's don't find "boring" at all...

There's a video in this thread of how Hamilton came close twice to hit Alonso's car , check it out...