Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Hamilton's Adventure With The Back Of A Renault

Most people think Alonso was an arse last year, except you of course who has never been able to see it!! You refer to Hungary last year - but forgetting that Alonso blocked Lewis in the pits - the kind of act we would normally expect from Mr Schumacher. How could Lewis let Alonso past when Alonso was so far behind him? Anyway we shouldnt really drag up that old argument!

Hamilton was 1 point away from being WDC last year - so its a bit stupid to say he isnt WDC material isnt it??

About the incident, I've just remembered that McLaren revealed that Lewis's front wing fell off before he actually hit Alonso, which probably explained why he accelerated so much faster. Cant really blame either driver for that.

This has got nothing to do with fanboy-ism. I just think the first post on this topic was way too harsh, and unfair

McLaren revealed their usual BS and you are such an advanced F1 fan you believe that rubbish. I think you are not that stupid so... What's your problem with Alonso? Solve it and leave us in peace! Open your eyes, you might even see the light. Forget last year, it is gone and nothing connects what Alonso did or didn't do last year with this thread! Nothing but your dislike/hate.

McLaren revealed their usual BS and you are such an advanced F1 fan you believe that rubbish. I think you are not that stupid so... What's your problem with Alonso? Solve it and leave us in peace! Open your eyes, you might even see the light. Forget last year, it is gone and nothing connects what Alonso did or didn't do last year with this thread! Nothing but your dislike/hate.

I've just realised you and Maure never argue the facts you use sarcasm in an attempt to deflect attention from your inadequacies. Do what I do, if I can't defend an issue I shut up!

Sarcasm, they say, is the lowest form of wit.

<_<

Nah, pop-cuture references and catch-phrases with zero amount of sophisticated satire, pun, commentary or shock as demonstrated in Family Guy, Jason Friedberg movies, Catherine Tate and hordes of idiots parroting quotes are the lowest form of wit. Second is entertainment through nothing but the 'swear words' which I wish people would get in to their heads are just words like any other of no more significance than any other where any offense is simply generated by intent and not the word its self. True, anything that uses them to put a strong enough deviation away from accepted morality can be funny but on their own? Not a bit of it. Sarcasm is a distant third to that sort of thing and fart jokes come in fourth.

I've just realised you and Maure never argue the facts you use sarcasm in an attempt to deflect attention from your inadequacies. Do what I do, if I can't defend an issue I shut up!

<_<

Facts? And you are asking for facts? What facts am I supposed to argue? Telemetry and videos what more facts you want.

And what am I defending there? Alonso? I'm defending truth and common sense.

McLaren is deflecting attention with that stupid front wing flaw if you are not able to see it... Shame on you!

Mate, you should be quiet and shut up once again. Facts and lies don't stand together.

-_-

I've never liked Alonso. But I've given him credit several times when he's performed well, and I took his side fully with the Monza 2006 blocking incident. You, on the other hand, would probably never give Hamilton any credit, or any of the respect he deserves, and thats the difference between you and most other fans.

Are you suggesting that McLaren have publically lied to the world about Hamilton's front wing falling off? Do you have any evidence to make such a bold accusation?

By the way, you telling anyone to 'forget last year' is extremely hypocritical, you have to admit!

I've never liked Alonso. But I've given him credit several times when he's performed well, and I took his side fully with the Monza 2006 blocking incident. You, on the other hand, would probably never give Hamilton any credit, or any of the respect he deserves, and thats the difference between you and most other fans.

Are you suggesting that McLaren have publically lied to the world about Hamilton's front wing falling off? Do you have any evidence to make such a bold accusation?

By the way, you telling anyone to 'forget last year' is extremely hypocritical, you have to admit!

I give him credit sometimes but it has nothing to do with this thread and Alonso. Or you think I should give him any credit after Bahrain incidents.

Don't be so dramatic please. McLaren would say anything that makes things easier for Hamilton. It is how every team works, and I have nothing against this.

Evidence? I am just a fan and if you look at the videos and see how Hamilton crashed into Alonso's back twice in one lap you understand McLaren was really trying to defflect attention because the only facts we have are his poor start and these two incidents with Alonso's car.

When I talk about last year it is not to crush Hamilton, it is to show how badly the team managed the situation.

Blah, blah, Mclaren, blah.....

This is officially my default maure response from now on.

You'll have to get your eyes fixed. There's only one Meanioni on here....

You just sent a shiver down my spine; I had thoughts of maure plural.

Front wing flaw? We've already seen that that was due to their first collision.

Yes but McLaren said Hamilton's front wing stopped working 2 seconds before the second collision. It was damaged long before that point, it was very damaged after that first collision and that's why I say McLaren is not telling the truth.

Whether it is a lie or a half truth... It doesn't really care that much.

<_<

Wow, guys, there is really some desperation here.

Take a look at the posts you guys are writing, honestly, are you really that hurt? Well, it all makes me smile, what can I say.

And yes, there is no way to pin on Alonso, sorry folks. As impossible as it sounds, as inconceivable as it is to cognitate, maybe, just maybe, the best driver in F1 history had some responsibility in all this? Discuss among yourselves...

This thread can now be re-titled 'Bens adventure with the back of a Hamilton' :P

:rofl:

That was the best post in this thread by a long way.

Whether it is a lie or a half truth... It doesn't really care that much.

Indeed- it's all part of the game, and all teams do it.

It is all very simple,really. Mclaren supported the wrong guy last year, he messed it up and they paid for it. Not happy with that, they supported the wrong guy for the future and they are starting to find out the magnitude of their mistake. As such, they need to cover up their massive f-up, which de facto implies Hamilton can and will never do anything wrong and that the team will cover for him (see the front wing bs).

But while the mistakes by the sensational Hamilton keep piling up, The Times just finds it appropriate to run a story comparing him to Tiger Woods!!!! It is all a pathetic and massive marketing plot.

Where's the discussion here? Hamilton overdrove and ruined his race, the absolutelly biassed British comentators talked crap (they've been doing that for more than a year what's new here?) and tried to blame FA for the incident when it was absolutelly clear he was the victim (those who have said that at that point was normal to think Fernando was to blame should think about it... maybe they would realized that they are absolutelly intoxicated by the hate they feel for the guy because i bet that the only place in the world were people thought it was Fernando's fault was Great Britain)

The most incredible think about it is that these journalists far from apologizing now say that Renault's to blame for the lack of traction of their car (everything but saying the truth "we are a bunch of biass b#####ds and baby Jesus made a mistake)

Jems, i think that i have said this to you thousand times. The general opinion in Great Britain is not the general opinion in the world, believe me you would be amazed if you would know what the rest of the planet think about FA, Mclaren and LH...

Where's the discussion here? Hamilton overdrove and ruined his race, the absolutelly biassed British comentators talked crap (they've been doing that for more than a year what's new here?) and tried to blame FA for the incident when it was absolutelly clear he was the victim (those who have said that at that point was normal to think Fernando was to blame should think about it... maybe they would realized that they are absolutelly intoxicated by the hate they feel for the guy because i bet that the only place in the world were people thought it was Fernando's fault was Great Britain)

The most incredible think about it is that these journalists far from apologizing now say that Renault's to blame for the lack of traction of their car (everything but saying the truth "we are a bunch of biass b#####ds and baby Jesus made a mistake)

Jems, i think that i have said this to you thousand times. The general opinion in Great Britain is not the general opinion in the world, believe me you would be amazed if you would know what the rest of the planet think about FA, Mclaren and LH...

That's unfair. I wondered whether Michael parked it deliberately at Rascasse and then decided that he did. Do i love or hate Michael? That doesn't come into it. I make a judgement on what i see. If i am blind with love or hate, that is a different matter. I do not feel guilty for initially wondering whether Fernando lifted. I would feel guilty if i condemned him, having had the evidence.

I think it's simple.

We can over complicate this with more Alonso/Lewis/McLaren blah or we can accept that normal rational human beings can like all of these teams and drivers, have objective opinions on them and enjoy the sport as a result.

I know what i want to do.......

That's unfair. I wondered whether Michael parked it deliberately at Rascasse and then decided that he did. Do i love or hate Michael? That doesn't come into it. I make a judgement on what i see. If i am blind with love or hate, that is a different matter. I do not feel guilty for initially wondering whether Fernando lifted. I would feel guilty if i condemned him, having had the evidence.

I think it's simple.

We can over complicate this with more Alonso/Lewis/McLaren blah or we can accept that normal rational human beings can like all of these teams and drivers, have objective opinions on them and enjoy the sport as a result.

I know what i want to do.......

I see your point but mine it's simple as well... Even the most "balanced" and normal person can get intoxicated if all the info they receive about a person is crap (exactly the same applies to LH and the image the people has from him in Spain) You wondered whether FA lifted or not? Why? Because you are so used to hear he's evil that you have assumed so. I live in Mexico and i followed the race in a mexican channel, noone suggested FA lifted and there were three journalists talking... Maybe i'm wrong but probably in France, Italy, Germany or Brazil the people saw the evident thing (Lewis was to blame)

I was not the one who wanted to make this complicated. I actually think that the incident itself doesn't deserve such a controversy, s##t happens that's it. Read the previous posts and you'll probably see my point

I see your point but mine it's simple as well... Even the most "balanced" and normal person can get intoxicated if all the info they receive about a person is crap (exactly the same applies to LH and the image the people has from him in Spain) You wondered whether FA lifted or not? Why? Because you are so used to hear he's evil that you have assumed so. I live in Mexico and i followed the race in a mexican channel, noone suggested FA lifted and there were three journalists talking... Maybe i'm wrong but probably in France, Italy, Germany or Brazil the people saw the evident thing (Lewis was to blame)

I was not the one who wanted to make this complicated. I actually think that the incident itself doesn't deserve such a controversy, s##t happens that's it. Read the previous posts and you'll probably see my point

I see your point, Kiko, but i think you are missing mine. When i asked the question in my mind 'did he lift?' it was because i wondered 'did he lift?'. Not, 'Alonso and Hamilton have history, i bet he lifted', or 'Alonso has been found guilty before of brake testing, i bet he lifted'.

I see your point, Kiko, but i think you are missing mine. When i asked the question in my mind 'did he lift?' it was because i wondered 'did he lift?'. Not, 'Alonso and Hamilton have history, i bet he lifted', or 'Alonso has been found guilty before of brake testing, i bet he lifted'.

I understand whatever a fan can do at home but TV commentators should behave in a very different way and I think they showed their thoughts very soon after the incident: 'Alonso and Hamilton have history, i bet he lifted', or 'Alonso has been found guilty before of brake testing, i bet he lifted'. You kept your head cooler than theirs but average fans believed all that crap.