Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Barcelona Testing

You're tellin' me these aren't the prettiest racing machines ever made ?!

How could you not love something like this

97127.jpg

?!?!?!?

Hate it. I like clean, flowing lines. There's too many things sticking out of the cars here and there, it's just choppy and it's far from aesthetically pleasing.

Though, even if they had clean lines, like a Panoz DP01, I'd still find them ugly. Open wheel cars never really appealed to me simply because they just look funny. I like the way open wheel midgets look, though.

For the fourth and final day here at the Circuit de Catalunya, rain showed up to play with the eight drivers still present with the Red Bull racing contender of Mark Webber rising to the top in the damp conditions to set the best time of the session ahead of McLaren

SO does the wheel cover on the other side of the Honda show a picture of the other side of the world? What happens on an anti-clockwise circuit....I'll get so confused figuring out which hemisphere I am in!

Well, Handy, this might come in handy during those races...

181968080_5cd7af7788.jpg

It seems to me you're in Nunhead, wherever that may be.

I must say, as ugly as I find modern F1 cars to be, the slicks make them look ten times better.

Shame that they'll have the red sidewalls next year, that'll look so stupid.

Modern F1 is wonderfully complex and beautiful in a complex kind of way.

I think I need a beer and a good sleep tonight!!

I hope Bridgestone don't run with the red sidewalls like in CCWS. That wrecks the livery's of most cars. A simple white line around the outside of the tyre wall will do just fine in my opinion.

The shark fins look bloody ridiculous. I'm sorry but they need to go a.s.a.p!!!

Renault didn't test the shark fin engine cover on the R28 with Nelsinho on the final day by the looks of things.

SO does the wheel cover on the other side of the Honda show a picture of the other side of the world? What happens on an anti-clockwise circuit....I'll get so confused figuring out which hemisphere I am in!

Maybe a wheel cover on each wheel could represent the four corners of the world. Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas.

Note the attention to detail on the wheel fairing itself though. It's actually Spain on the fairings. I like that.

Modern F1 is wonderfully complex and beautiful in a complex kind of way.

I think I need a beer and a good sleep tonight!!

I hope Bridgestone don't run with the red sidewalls like in CCWS. That wrecks the livery's of most cars. A simple white line around the outside of the tyre wall will do just fine in my opinion.

1957-corvette-7.jpg

Like this? :P