Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Whoever Posts Last Is Best.

Its me, all me!

Did you know that if the world stopped spinning the Taj Mahal would hit you in the arse? :whistling:

Did you know that if the world stopped spinning the Taj Mahal would hit you in the arse? :whistling:

But the Taj Mahal is a building. How can it offer anyone "Ze Punishment"?

But the Taj Mahal is a building. How can it offer anyone "Ze Punishment"?

Well, my local curry house is called the Taj Mahal. One serving of their prawn fahl is enough to give you (and the porcelain on your lavatory) a heavy dose of 'Ze Punishment'.

But at least i'm best again. :lol:

Well, my local curry house is called the Taj Mahal. One serving of their prawn fahl is enough to give you (and the porcelain on your lavatory) a heavy dose of 'Ze Punishment'.

But at least i'm best again. :lol:

Unfortunately as I'm allergic to gluten and milk, curry is up there with the best in terms of giving my backside "ze punishment'. :D

Oh and Dribs, I'm always the best :P

Ah, interesting. I'm allergic to milk too (and nuts). You can get curries without milk in, but I don't know about gluten. You should talk to the Indians here about how to make it yourself. In fact, I should do it too, if only to get real Indian recipes.

PS I'm the best. Just ask Mrs Dribs.

Ah, interesting. I'm allergic to milk too (and nuts). You can get curries without milk in, but I don't know about gluten. You should talk to the Indians here about how to make it yourself. In fact, I should do it too, if only to get real Indian recipes.

Actually, she said you jest. She also said you were hairless ffrom the waist down :eusa_think:

Actually, she said you jest. She also said you were hairless ffrom the waist down :eusa_think:

HA :lol:

And knowing Murray, he'll have a reason for that too. Like "it helps me with my length". I mean in swimming, you know, water sports.

HA :lol:

And knowing Murray, he'll have a reason for that too. Like "it helps me with my length". I mean in swimming, you know, water sports.

:lol:

I have heard of water sports, but what is this 'swimming' you speak of??

You're allergic to nuts? That must cause a few problems :)

The milk allergy thing is a pain in the bum - milk is just in so many items - gravy, for example - gravy???

And all the things I can eat that don't contain milk usually have gluten.

Oh and I have to watch how much protein I eat because of gout - which rules out several more food groups... grrrr

And Mrs Dribs said to me, despite my allergies, I'm still the best - I made her toes curl (although she admitted later she was wearing tights (panty-hose to non UK) - think about it.... :)

You're allergic to nuts? That must cause a few problems :)

The milk allergy thing is a pain in the bum - milk is just in so many items - gravy, for example - gravy???

And all the things I can eat that don't contain milk usually have gluten.

Oh and I have to watch how much protein I eat because of gout - which rules out several more food groups... grrrr

And Mrs Dribs said to me, despite my allergies, I'm still the best - I made her toes curl (although she admitted later she was wearing tights (panty-hose to non UK) - think about it.... :)

The plight of the elderly; Intollerence and dillusion. :lol:

The plight of the elderly; Intollerence and dillusion. :lol:

Fom the way he's moaning about his foods, it would be more more like incontinence! :lol:

I'm allergic to... nothing!! :lol:

But I 'm the best :rock:

How long is this thread going to go for before a mod calls an end to the craziness?

I'm the best - ofcourse I hear you all say :lol:

You're allergic to nuts? That must cause a few problems

:lol: No, my own are OK. It's just that magazine. Ugh. Those girls give me muscle spasms, not to mention redness and swelling - even throbbing sometimes - of soft areas of the body. It's debilitating but nowadays more and more understand these serious medical problems. Sometimes I still get embarrassed explaining the allergy to waitresses though. They just don't take me seriously.

I did recently test positive to AIDS gluten allergy, but I'm pretty sure it was a false positive. So as it happens, I have tried different types of pasta and they all were pretty good imho despite what I'd heard about them. Buckwheat, corn, rice, millet are all near as damn it identical to wheat pasta. Actually I even prefer buckwheat really. Sainsbury's have a nice chocolate cake that I seem to remember being gluten free, but I'm sure you've looked into it far more than me.

And Mrs Dribs said to me, despite my allergies, I'm still the best

Hmmm I'm beginning to wonder if Steve has done his job properly. When will he make an honest woman out of her? I'm just fed up with all this lying and exaggeration. Women, eh?

Oh and I think my good friend Steve should just announce who is best, since I admire his judgement (and buff figure).

:lmavfa: Damn. I challenge anyone to come up with a better reason than yours. That's too good.

:lol: No, my own are OK. It's just that magazine. Ugh. Those girls give me muscle spasms, not to mention redness and swelling - even throbbing sometimes - of soft areas of the body. It's debilitating but nowadays more and more understand these serious medical problems. Sometimes I still get embarrassed explaining the allergy to waitresses though. They just don't take me seriously.

I did recently test positive to AIDS gluten allergy, but I'm pretty sure it was a false positive. So as it happens, I have tried different types of pasta and they all were pretty good imho despite what I'd heard about them. Buckwheat, corn, rice, millet are all near as damn it identical to wheat pasta. Actually I even prefer buckwheat really. Sainsbury's have a nice chocolate cake that I seem to remember being gluten free, but I'm sure you've looked into it far more than me.

Hmmm I'm beginning to wonder if Steve has done his job properly. When will he make an honest woman out of her? I'm just fed up with all this lying and exaggeration. Women, eh?

Oh and I think my good friend Steve should just announce who is best, since I admire his judgement (and buff figure).

My buff body and I deem that with no bias, i am undisputedly the best.