Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Renault's Lack Of Pace Explained

t has been reported that several parts destined for Renault's R28 challenger this season may be delayed

And McLaren are suffering the effects as much as Renault, with their self imposed ban on some of the developments that they had ready for the MP4-23 due to the spy scandal.

McLaren and Renault as scared as hell that some of their new developments, will infringe copyright. It's a balancing act both teams will have to endure throughout the season.

Except it didn't cost them a 100M fine :P

Or Maure's ire

Its been reported from AS - the news service which literally makes its stories up.

We all know Renault did the right thing, they cheat and say "sorry" when asked. Precedent for any future allegations ;)

Its been reported from AS - the news service which literally makes its stories up.

We all know Renault did the right thing, they cheat and say "sorry" when asked. Precedent for any future allegations ;)

:lol:

Actually, it's nothing to do with that. Max held a meeting with the team bosses and asked them if they knew of any hookers who would re-enact Nazi concentration camp scenes. Most team bosses were so shocked they said 'Errrm, no Max'. Ferrari said 'No, but we are behind you all the way', McLaren said 'Max, you sick *******!!!!!!!' and Flav said 'Max, come take a walk with me...................'

:lol:

Actually, it's nothing to do with that. Max held a meeting with the team bosses and asked them if they knew of any hookers who would re-enact Nazi concentration camp scenes. Most team bosses were so shocked they said 'Errrm, no Max'. Ferrari said 'No, but we are behind you all the way', McLaren said 'Max, you sick *******!!!!!!!' and Flav said 'Max, come take a walk with me...................'

So brilliant! And sooo plausible!

Renault lacked pace last year and people blamed the drivers. Now the almighty has returned they still suck.

Or Maure's ire

You make me smile... apreciated.

McLaren was clever. They warned several times about going after other teams and, well, Renault had come clean with their mess quite early on. At the end, the deal makes sense. Renault is off the hook and so does McLaren (per apology letter).

So, what's their excuse for last year then?

I believe they had a long long list of excuses...

Renault lacked pace last year and people blamed the drivers. Now the almighty has returned they still suck.

Well, now the "almighty" has returned and they have run out of excuses... hold on, nope, they haven't....

Alonso's over-rated (but still damn good), Renault is over-rated, Piquet is over-rated, Flavio's girlfriends are over-rated, and ING just sucks.

I think Renault is a prime example that in F1, a good car is more important than a good driver.

Yes and in good ol' days it was the driver that made the difference all by himself ... and then car broke and it got him out of the race alive or dead.

And Stirling Moss was counting his 0 titles won on driver skill that made the difference alone, while others were wondering what if Ascari, Jimmy, Jochen, Cevert, Ronnie, Gilles would have not been killed.

Yes and in good ol' days it was the driver that made the difference all by himself ... and then car broke and it got him out of the race alive or dead.

And Stirling Moss was counting his 0 titles won on driver skill that made the difference alone, while others were wondering what if Ascari, Jimmy, Jochen, Cevert, Ronnie, Gilles would have not been killed.

Now, now honey. No need to be defensive and/or paranoid. I never said nothing about it being wrong, I just stated it. No need to cry.

Well, now the "almighty" has returned and they have run out of excuses... hold on, nope, they haven't....

All your dreams are made, of strawberry lemonade.

Now, now honey. No need to be defensive and/or paranoid. I never said nothing about it being wrong, I just stated it. No need to cry.

Now now Dave, no need to be offensive about DOF being defensive, and stop crying while your at it, your make-up is running.