Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Hi There!

Hai guys! I know you didn't miss me <_< ,

well, I just got my study visa to Italy, going there to do my masters in transportation design for two years. Guess I won't be able to post for a while, anyways have a nice time guys, take care and stop bitching about bad races! :P

well, I just got my study visa to Italy, going there to do my masters in transportation design for two years. Guess I won't be able to post for a while, anyways have a nice time guys, take care and stop bitching about bad races! :P

Good for you, bad for us! :(

You will certainly be missed around these parts!

THIS BELONGS IN THE CAFE PEOPLE WHO START THREADS IN THE WRONG p**s ME OFF ALMOST AS MUCH AS THOSE BAD RACES!!!

Just kidding, have a good time Abbas! I'll miss you, bro.

Don't they have Internet connection in Italy? ;)

Congrats Abbas, Hope you have a good time, Keep in touch man even from Italy...

Have a great time, Shaliq and keep up the great designs. Mail me anytime and try not to be a stranger around here too much.

Good luck.

Enjoy your course, but not too much that you forget where this place is!

Great to hear this good news! I mean you getting a visa that is , not you missing from the forums :P

Please do send snaps of all Italian beauties ( I mean cars, ok?). I guess you must be licking your chops in anticipation of getting to eat real pizza!

Great news Abbas. If I'm ever in Italy again I'll let you know. But as wapi says, they do have the internet in Italy! Maybe you'll be working and partying too hard though. Italian girls and food.....wow!

Good luck, you'll be missed.

Oh and I'm moving this to the cafe.

One more thing, Abbas. Please do tell Sophia Loren that I really find her shagadelic. Tell her I'm willing to be her toyboy if needed. I'm low maintenance.

I guess you must be licking your chops in anticipation of getting to eat real pizza!

Each to their own; I hate real pizza. Fake American fast food pizza from Papa Gino's or bust. But I hate that lard-oozing Pizza Hut s##t.

I like your name,Shaliq! :D

I hope you have a great time in Italy.Where in Italy are you going?I might go there too in a couple of years to finish my degree in the north of Italy.

Have a nice time Abbas and may you come back as a Ferrari fan after you have traveled to the "Holy Land" :lol: .

You 'll have the chance to watch the Italian GP if you like!

Also why not post? The Italians have internet as well!!!

Transportation design? Can you get a job in America? The cars here ****ing suck. Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge...all fugly as hell.

All the very best Abbas.

What the chances of you getting to the race at Monza in September??

Take care mate :D

Transportation design? Can you get a job in America? The cars here ****ing suck. Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge...all fugly as hell.

HE can correct me if I am wrong, Eric, but Transportation Design has more to do with mass transit schemes than your rusty dodge :P

Great news Abbas. If I'm ever in Italy again I'll let you know. But as wapi says, they do have the internet in Italy! Maybe you'll be working and partying too hard though. Italian girls and food.....wow!

Hmmmmm....er...I mean...Murray - keep your sex games to yourself, sir! :blush:

HE can correct me if I am wrong, Eric, but Transportation Design has more to do with mass transit schemes than your rusty dodge :P

Bah, I drive an Acura and a Chevrolet.

And yeah, you're probably right, but cars ARE transportation.

But then again, so are legs. Not sure how many of those Shaliq (is that your name?) will be designing.

Bah, I drive an Acura and a Chevrolet.

And yeah, you're probably right, but cars ARE transportation.

But then again, so are legs. Not sure how many of those Shaliq (is that your name?) will be designing.

Oh is that what they are for too!!...here I was just living in mine... :P