Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Huge (as In Massive) News!!

I was thinking more of Hungary '06 beofre the team screwed him up.

I know, but aquaplanning and spin could always happen on a very wet track. If it is just like Hungary '06 would be a nice race to watch with the TC ban and all that. But Nurburgring or Fuji '07 would be red flagged.

The rain in Spain rains mainly on ................Catalunya . :clap3:

I'm with Steve, bring it on !!!

The rain always brings unpredictability to races, and is a big leveler for the cars. Also the best of the drivers come to the top if they're not taken out in the first corner.

Woo Hoo! Bring on the rain!!

3 weeks is a looonnnng time to be gp free

I think we need a new thread maybe with a poll asking who is going DC to crash with, I don't mean a thread to ask if the crash was he fault, just wondering who is he going to crash with, you can add the safety car to the list too, personally i would be very surpirse if he doesn't crash this time I think I would be a little disappointed, I think we can not loose this tradition.

When he crashed with Massa he warned, "I would do the same if Massa try the same pass again" he kept his words but not with Massa, I don't know why he thought he could be fighting for positions with a Ferrari again, maybe the people in his team are telling him that he is at the front of the race and that why he think everybody should move aside for him like in a blue flag situation, that is the only logical explanation I have, he said he is feeling like a moving target, which means he is not to blame for any of the past crashes, I am almost sure that DC have more crashes than RB who because of his time in F1 have more probabilities to hold this record, I have no way to confirm this, probably one of you can give me a hand in this, at least for me this will not be a boring race as long as DC is running without crashing, I would be the whole race watching everybody near him and waiting for that crash.

Me thinks the red one will win driven by the iceman, and that in second position will be a certain Louise Hamilton, in third place will be Felipe Massa, and in p4 will be the pole. Heikki will have a bad race.

That is what will happen.

Not bad eh? :)

Until you realise it's a 50% accuracy rate which you could get from trying to call a coin toss. *ahem* Sorry, couldn't resist...don't mean it really

Yeah no problem I suppose your right *cries*

Although actually I made 5 predictions and got 3 right, which is 60% :P

Maybe the coin will land upright on the day Fernando wins..........