Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Huge (as In Massive) News!!

Well haven't we all been busy these last 18 days or so; religion, flowers, Danica, Magma's, Nazi's etc etc....but WAIT THERE'S MORE....

Who would have thought it, but there's a blimin' F1 race on this weekend!!!! O (as in "oh") M (as in "my") G (as in "grapefruit") !!!!

Does anyone have any opinions on this fascinating turn of events?

Personally, I can't see any one of us coming up with any views or opinions on this. I mean, what would any of us know about formula one?

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Blah, blah, Hamilton, blah

Very insightful.....but I got confused with that third word.....whats that all about then?

Blah, blah, you need more of ze punishment, blah.

(Sorry, but you gotta admit it's catchy!)

Yep, the Spanish GP will finally give us all something decent to talk about :clap3:

No offence to those members who enjoyed the discussions on the Max Mosely sex scandal, Danica's first win, Religion, Ugly F1 drivers, KERS, Flowers ect ect.

I'm highly offended, Nathan. I'm quitting. Anyone else who is offended can join me here

Damn...that's too much fun...no time to post in TF1 anymore....bye bye everybody :byebye:

Damn...that's too much fun...no time to post in TF1 anymore....bye bye everybody :byebye:

:lol: I actually am thoroughly enjoying your posts over there.

I'm highly offended, Nathan. I'm quitting. Anyone else who is offended can join me here

:lmavfa:

That's funny stuff Eric, very good indeed :clap3:

:lol: Three weeks is so long. That was punishment enough! Gimme some racing already. Quali is on channel ten at 3.30am in Sydney! But that won't stop me.

Personally, I believe this whole "racing" stuff is just a conspiracy to deny Kubi his rightfull win, because he is Polish. Or is it Hamilton? Alonso? Anyway, this is just another way for Max to distract his enemies from kicking him (sorry) in the a##...

Well haven't we all been busy these last 18 days or so; religion, flowers, Danica, Magma's, Nazi's etc etc....but WAIT THERE'S MORE....

Actually, to be honest. not to point too fine a point on it and to put it in a nutshell.... :)

For me, aside from the first race, the F1 season so far has been a bit dull - hence probably why we are spending more time on trivial matters.

At last. Something decent happening in the F1 world to actually talk about.

Goodbye Max's antics, goodbye Hamilton's f-ing bloom, here comes Spain!

3 weeks is way too long. I've been studying the star charts, birthdates, tea leaves and runes, and I predict...

Wait for it...

Kimi - (fairly) obvious.

then...

Massa

Hamilton

Heidfeld (yes that's right)

Alonso

Kubica

Kovi

BUT - I reserve the right to change my opinion about this until one lap from the end of the race.

So what do you guys reckon?

I think that maybe McLaren are going to be stronger. Not as strong as Ferrari but stronger than BMW. Lewis will have put sensible pants back on and Massa will be back on form (as in he will fall off, or asleep). Kubica will be scruffy, Nick will be quick and Nico will get a weird podium because of some crashy contact stuff between favourites.

Alonso won't drive any faster than normal; he'll still be lightning. Points, but not many. Maybe three.

Kimi to win? Yeah, guess so but i just get this sneaky feeling about Lewis.......

Kimi to take the win from Lewis after a great drive in a less than perfect car over Felipe and Heikki. The BMW - Sauber boys to be hot on the heels of McLaren and Ferrari again like the in the first three races. Williams Red Bull and Renault or should I say Nico, Mark and Fernando, to have a battle for the remainer of the last two point paying positions. Honda will improve but not enough to break into the top 10 by pure race pace. STR will be strong but will fall away as the weekend gets closer to Sunday. SAF1 may or may not turn up??? Force India will continue punching above their weight.

Blah, blah, Hamilton, blah

Aha! Now I see your point, and I find that your argument has been very well put, so much so in fact that I would go so far as to say, well, it's all really, well.....blah.

That is the funniest site I have been to ever in my entire life. I just p**sed myself laughing. Thanks Eric, you brightened up my day :D:P:D

Kimi to take the win from Lewis after a great drive in a less than perfect car over Felipe and Heikki. The BMW - Sauber boys to be hot on the heels of McLaren and Ferrari again like the in the first three races. Williams Red Bull and Renault or should I say Nico, Mark and Fernando, to have a battle for the remainer of the last two point paying positions. Honda will improve but not enough to break into the top 10 by pure race pace. STR will be strong but will fall away as the weekend gets closer to Sunday. SAF1 may or may not turn up??? Force India will continue punching above their weight.

You discount DC...why you, SWINE!!

All I can say is that the Spanish GP is going to be a pretty boring race.

However, for once, Coulthard is going to qualify really well, but struggle in the race. Causing a train like formation of cars behind him, all too scared to pass the old man.

The top three will finish as they started.

The Spanish GP is always a boring race, even more so this year with the lack of TC and EBS witch basically eliminated overtaking all together. I mean Bahrain was the ultimate overtaking track (39 overtakings in 2006) and look how boring it was this year.

:clap3: - sorry - only just went and saw this - :clap3:

Nico will get a weird podium because of some crashy contact stuff between favourites.

That would be nice, both a podium for Nico AND some crashy stuff - crashy stuff's always a treat - it should be compulsory.

Me thinks the red one will win driven by the iceman, and that in second position will be a certain Louise Hamilton, in third place will be Felipe Massa, and in p4 will be the pole. Heikki will have a bad race.

That is what will happen.

My podium would be

Massa

Raikkonen

Kubica

I would tend to agree with that, a follow on from the last race....

btw Eric i liked the fact that Andres needed more of ze punishment....