Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Ferrari Apparently Don't Need Alonso

I Alonso should stop talking in spanish, everytime he does he get into trouble, is very different his answer in spanish to the one in the news, AGAIN.

Indeed. What he really meant was:

There are many factors to weigh. My first choice is to continue "Reno", if we win, the car, but the truth is that we are moving. But what I want to put it in the machine, which can win me. There are several, Williams, Toyota, BMW and Ferrari, of course, is always regardless of what happens. I want to continue to join T3 time.

(I had fun with Google translator. Spanish-English-Russian-English-German-French-English)

Hmm!

You've got me thinking there :eusa_think: I guess his real influence has come to the fore since the death of Mr Ferrari himself as it took the team nearly 30 years to win the WDC after Schekter. As for the hookers, 'sources close to max' claim he is of the opinion that Ron Dennis and friends were behind the sting.

:naughty:

Just remember Luca left Ferrari after 1977. Then he was in charge of many different events like the 90 FIFA world cup at Italy. Then he returned to Ferrari with Schumi, Brawn and Todt.

Regarding the girls i think is quite possible Luca and Ron made a deal against Max... you know my enemies

Actually, you should ask your italian mates what they think about Alonso and you'll see his public image is not that bad there. Is not as bad as it is in UK and Germany in any other country in the Sun System.

Enjoy!

Indeed...

I live in Mexico and have acces to mexican and argentinian sport channels. True his image is not bad at all (nothing to do with UK) but fair to reckon that he's worldwide famous for having a football stadium size mouth. Even Lobato (one spanish journalist who covers F1 for Telecinco) has said that Fernando's not a guy easy to deal with :naughty:

There is nothing to twist in this translation of his comments - It is clear what he is saying

I don't think anybody is twisting what he said, what i think is that thoses people who translated the article don't know much about spanish, sometimes is very difficult to find the right words to translate from spanish to english, thoses languages are very different, spanish is a very wide language with many different verbs conjugations that don't exist in english, there was a time when i thoguht it was impossible to have an efective comunication in english because of that about the verbs, so is very easy for a person who don't dominate the spanish to translate it and understand it the wrong way, I think this is the case now.

Indeed...

I live in Mexico and have acces to mexican and argentinian sport channels. True his image is not bad at all (nothing to do with UK) but fair to reckon that he's worldwide famous for having a football stadium size mouth. Even Lobato (one spanish journalist who covers F1 for Telecinco) has said that Fernando's not a guy easy to deal with :naughty:

I'm an average man and I'm not a guy easy to deal with either. :naughty:

Some guys in this forum understood Alonso had put Toyota and Williams as winner teams above Renault because of a bad/twisted translation and it cannot happen in Mexico or Argentina because we speak a common language. No translation, better communication.

I agree with Schumikonen.

Be careful, they don't speak english in Italy. :unsure:

And you could be allergic to pasta. :P

Actually, you should ask your italian mates what they think about Alonso and you'll see his public image is not that bad there. Is not as bad as it is in UK and Germany in any other country in the Sun System.

Enjoy!

I just had Pasta and it was fine.... :P

I just asked one guy here and I had to give him a bag :mf_tongue:

I just had Pasta and it was fine.... :P

I just asked one guy here and I had to give him a bag :mf_tongue:

A bag of what? :meeting:

You should have asked some girls. :whistling:

A bag of what? :meeting:

You should have asked some girls. :whistling:

A bag to puke! :mf_tongue:

Yea, they lend me their eye shaper when I asked them about Alonso. They told me he needs it. :rolleyes:

A bag to puke! :mf_tongue:

Actually, in Italy Alonso is well-liked. First of all he speaks perfect Italian, not Itagnolo (typical language that Spaniards and Italians that can't speak each other's languages speak when speaking each other's language) and he is molto simpatico to Italians.

Actually, in Italy Alonso is well-liked. First of all he speaks perfect Italian, not Itagnolo (typical language that Spaniards and Italians that can't speak each other's languages speak when speaking each other's language) and he is molto simpatico to Italians.

:D I didn't know that.

:D I didn't know that.

Aha... Now, now, now...

I'll aske to change that thread title about Alonso.

It would be Abbas, what do you know?

:rolleyes:

the usual nonsense.

No pressure? Loving? I think you need to read up on Team Willy. Frank and Patrick are two of the hardest men on the grid with regard to drivers. Sensitivity and Wiliams do not mix.

I have never seen "Team Willy, Frank and Patrick" set one of their drivers for a lynching in order to evade their own responsibilities...

To me, Luca's comments are to build Felipe's confidence but also to p!ss on Fernando's fire a little.

Luca is happy to be the center of attention and is filling the air with crap. Look at his pocket, my friend, at his pocket. McLaren is stuck with two rookies (which top driver will want anything to do with them while Hamilton is there?) and it implies cheap drivers. Now imagine how much it would cost to pair up Kimi and Alonso?... that's right, now you are getting it... 70, 80. 90 million euros... see? not so hard.

I do not agree with Alonso's outspokeness when it comes to Renault and their lack of performance. He is putting them under massive pressure and not being a team player. His recent comments about 'struggling to stay motivated' are bordering on the pathetic and not the words of a champion.

Yeah, Alonso should have bent over when the team betrayed him, that is what "teamplayers" do. My arse. Hamilton denounced and betrayed the team _every_ single time he was not happy... the result is the mess McLaren became.

But, sure, if you keep crapping on Alonso we may yet forget how Hamilton has not paid off and how McLaren is going down down down.... sure thing.

He created the situation he is in, he needs to knuckle down and get on with it. The more he sniffs around, the more team owners will frown and wonder whether he would do the same at their team. What we predicted is happening; Alonso is knocking on doors but the doors are being locked.

Yep. Alonso did it all. And you are right as all lewisterics are, no one will hire Alonso after McLaren.... hold on! Alonso _did_ have offers from several teams... scratch that, it does not computer with the lewisteric religion....

No driver is bigger than the sport or the teams that operate in it. Fernando is no exception.

Except Hamilton, you mean. He got it all having earned nothing. Don't worry, though, you can still blame it all on Alonso... hasn't it worked wonders so far?

I've had my fun so I'll be a little bit more helpful and won't mix data with parody... too much.

If you want you get an idea of whether the move has any chance of happening, pay attention to what Briatore says.... need more help?... if Briatore claims that it is a bad idea to have two "first" drivers, it means.....

the usual nonsense.

I have never seen "Team Willy, Frank and Patrick" set one of their drivers for a lynching in order to evade their own responsibilities...

Luca is happy to be the center of attention and is filling the air with crap. Look at his pocket, my friend, at his pocket. McLaren is stuck with two rookies (which top driver will want anything to do with them while Hamilton is there?) and it implies cheap drivers. Now imagine how much it would cost to pair up Kimi and Alonso?... that's right, now you are getting it... 70, 80. 90 million euros... see? not so hard.

Yeah, Alonso should have bent over when the team betrayed him, that is what "teamplayers" do. My arse. Hamilton denounced and betrayed the team _every_ single time he was not happy... the result is the mess McLaren became.

But, sure, if you keep crapping on Alonso we may yet forget how Hamilton has not paid off and how McLaren is going down down down.... sure thing.

Yep. Alonso did it all. And you are right as all lewisterics are, no one will hire Alonso after McLaren.... hold on! Alonso _did_ have offers from several teams... scratch that, it does not computer with the lewisteric religion....

Except Hamilton, you mean. He got it all having earned nothing. Don't worry, though, you can still blame it all on Alonso... hasn't it worked wonders so far?

Your rebuttal is, as usual full of paranoid over-defense. You fail to recognise my respect for Fernando. You fail to agree with anything written about him that is negative. You are an annoying antagonist of the highest order. You reguarly threaten the well being of this joyous forum by annoying the very people that make it a place worth visiting. You are like the smell of p!ss that ruins a beautiful canal tow path. You are like a piece of mindless grafiti that destroys a beautiful piece of architecture. You are like a blue bottle swarming around a nice glass of wine. Like an itch. A rash. No respect. No tact. No clue.

Ferrari have only said they dont want Alonso to partner Raikkonen They havent said they dont want him full stop. If Kimi doesnt renew his contract it wouldnt be out of the realms of possibility for Alonso to switch to Red.

Your rebuttal is, as usual full of paranoid over-defense. You fail to recognise my respect for Fernando. You fail to agree with anything written about him that is negative. You are an annoying antagonist of the highest order. You reguarly threaten the well being of this joyous forum by annoying the very people that make it a place worth visiting. You are like the smell of p!ss that ruins a beautiful canal tow path. You are like a piece of mindless grafiti that destroys a beautiful piece of architecture. You are like a blue bottle swarming around a nice glass of wine. Like an itch. A rash. No respect. No tact. No clue.

Amen!

The thing about alonso, is that love him or hate him, the guy delivers, plus he is none too shabby in developing a car, as we are seeing, and all at the age of 26! we keep forgetting how young he is, even if he has been already in over 100 gps. To me he is too talented, and before soon he will be back again in a race winning car

The thing about alonso, is that love him or hate him, the guy delivers,

That's old hat, he hasn't delivered for a while. Many drivers have a couple of glory years in their careers, very few have kept it up throughout their career.

plus he is none too shabby in developing a car

Really? Doesn't seem to be doing much for the Renault is it. And if we can credit him with the small increase in pace in Barca, why can't we blame him for the engine failure?

The development argument is complete hogwash. Schumacher was considered a good development driver, but the most important factor was he did exactly what a a team could ever ask for from a driver - he stayed with them patiently through difficult times, wringing out the best performances he could, showed loyalty, didn't makes stupid remarks to the press. He was the perfect team player, that was the most important factor in Schumacher being a good development driver.

Alonso is a notoriously poor team player, perhaps the worst on the grid. Even after his Mclaren disaster, he refuses to learn. He refuses to sign for Renault for more than an year, makes it increasingly obvious to anyone that he will be off to greener pastures if the chance comes up, and talking rubbish about the team to the press. Alonso is the master of that. If he ends up being in a team with a great car, and a subservient driver, he can do great things. Otherwise, he implodes in paranoia (the term used by Pat Symonds), and alienates everyone with his unflagging selfishness in a team sport.

That's old hat, he hasn't delivered for a while. Many drivers have a couple of glory years in their careers, very few have kept it up throughout their career.

Really? Doesn't seem to be doing much for the Renault is it. And if we can credit him with the small increase in pace in Barca, why can't we blame him for the engine failure?

The development argument is complete hogwash. Schumacher was considered a good development driver, but the most important factor was he did exactly what a a team could ever ask for from a driver - he stayed with them patiently through difficult times, wringing out the best performances he could, showed loyalty, didn't makes stupid remarks to the press. He was the perfect team player, that was the most important factor in Schumacher being a good development driver.

Alonso is a notoriously poor team player, perhaps the worst on the grid. Even after his Mclaren disaster, he refuses to learn. He refuses to sign for Renault for more than an year, makes it increasingly obvious to anyone that he will be off to greener pastures if the chance comes up, and talking rubbish about the team to the press. Alonso is the master of that. If he ends up being in a team with a great car, and a subservient driver, he can do great things. Otherwise, he implodes in paranoia (the term used by Pat Symonds), and alienates everyone with his unflagging selfishness in a team sport.

I agree with your comments about his loyalty but not about his delivery once in the car. I think it's a little unfair to judge him at the moment based on the sh!tbox he is driving. Also, comparing him to Michael is irrelevant, there are too many variables. Not only that but even Michael could do nothing about 2005, so what does that tell you about a great driver; a significant car developer, in a mediocre car?

Who cares either way. They're overpaid entertainers we don't know, have never met, they aren't even our friends in the loosest definition of the word.

I don't care care about the paranoia of anyone in F1. Why should we? Be they Mosley or Alonso.

CAv, why do you feel you have such a personal interest in him? He isn't a part of you, he isn't going to care whether you attack him on some random forum. To the point that you have to make an aggressive post about his relationship with the press :wacko:

Why do people have villains? Why do people feel they need villlains. And of all villains, why do people pick overpaid entertainers who are created by others.

Why have villains? We're all human, and entertainers don't get picked for their human qualities.

Hopefully, you will recognize the style :whistling:

Hopefully, you will recognize the style :whistling:

Good post.

I hope they he recognize the style.

Maybe cav feels that being an anti-alonso vigilante gives some meaning to his otherwise pointless existance? or just maybe the guys down at the ferrari humpers club have brainwashed him. Who knows, either way it makes for funny reading.